Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

An Arguement At The Movie Theater - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Arguement At The Movie Theater (766 Views)

Akpos & His Best Friend Ofego In A Serious Arguement. (come And Judge Please) / An Arguement At The Movie Theater / An Arguement At The Movie Theater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Arguement At The Movie Theater by CharlesA1(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2008
Just ahead of me in line at the movie theater was a woman with a cell phone glued to her ear,arguing with the ticket vendor. "That movie can't be sold out!" she shouted. "I'm talking to my boyfriend who's sitting in the theater,and he says there's two empty seats next to him. One ticket,please."She got the ticket."
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2008
shocked
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by folly69(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
like where is de joke
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by romsky: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
in his head but not well presented
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by rayshiy: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
Don't Leave 'Em Hanging[color=#000099][/color]

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Ralph out.

When the Head Nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by romsky: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
brb gotta find d link to that story 4 ya cool
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by sholabanke(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
na so all my enemy go hang too
becus dem too wet
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by krama(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
Well. . .
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by toluxa1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
What makes me laugh is the lack of comedy. smiley
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by nowat(f): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2008
When you try and fail, you have not actually failed till you stop trying
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by sylve11: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2008
nowat:

When you try and fail, you have not actually failed till you stop trying

nowat, clap 4 urself, atleast captain will be happy he's got a sensible wife tongue, but not as wise as my ololumi kiss
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by romsky: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2008
na u marry her 4 me bah
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by sylve11: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2008
ur wife is ur wife, no matter what happened between u two. tongue
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by romsky: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2008
sori pardner no tym 4 luv but money
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by sylve11: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2008
am sure what u r telling me now is a secrete, i'll keep it don't worry. But u bad o, after u don colonise d babe finish, u wan run. undecided
Re: An Arguement At The Movie Theater by Moyola(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2008
undecided

(1) (Reply)

'I Was In Geography Just Last Week' / Can Somebody Help This Woman? / Re: Romade!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.