Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? (1147 Views)

Download MTN Free Browsing Configuration For Freeee!!! / The Latest Free Mtn Browsing Just Discovered Today! / Solibay Browers Xtra (21) Free Browsing Soft.no Configuration Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by mrghost: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2008
Why do you go for free Browsing option that won't last? when you have better option like this and many more coming ahead

Night Browsing (10pm-5am) - N2,500 for 30days.
24/7 Browsing - N10,000 for one month
Per Day browsing - N500

You can Actually activate your mtn sim to get broadband internet connection and pay a token fee monthly. all you need is.

1. mtn sim pack
2. gprs enable phone
3. pc either laptop or desktop
4. usb or a bluetooth adapter.

These are the benefits of this connection
1. high speed 3.5G mobile broadband service
2. available to all customers immediately you join the mtn network
3. easy and convenient to use

just send me a mail at pctophonetips@yahoo.com and I will send you the activation and configuration settings and all you need to know about this broadband connection including a 36paged ebook on how you can use your phone as a modem.
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by hancock(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2008
realy i dont know why one needs to send u a mail for information that can be obtained at www.mtnonline.com/3.5G

DATA PLANS/BUNDLES
MTN offers you a variety of economical data tariffs to choose from. You may decide to use the MTN Mobile Data service on a Pay-per-use basis (according to your existing tariff plan) basis. You may also choose to buy a Data Bundle/Plan. Either way, you are not charged for the amount of time you spend, but for the amount of data (volume) that you upload or download when using the MTN 3.5G or GPRS Data Service. Data bundles are ideal if you have an idea of how much you want to spend on data as well as how much data you need. These bundles have been designed to reduce the cost of data usage provided you stay within the bundle limits.
Each data bundle has an in-bundle rate and an out-of-bundle rate. You pay a flat fee for all data in-bundle, but as soon as your in-bundle limit for your subscription type is exceeded, the out-of-bundle rate will apply per MB.

Once you have identified the prepaid bundle plan that best suits you, simply text the migration code for the plan to 131 (see table below) and you will be switched immediately to the bundle plan of your choice and the corresponding migration fee deducted from your account. You will also receive a message on your phone confirming successful migration.

Postpaid Data Plans

Plan:
Pay per use
XtraValue Data Only)
XtraValue N13,500 (Voice & Data)
Time Based GPRS (Night Plan (10pm to 5am)

Bundle Cost

N10, 000 /month.
N10,000 /month
N2500 /month

Inclusive Data

Unlimited: Up to 3GB max – fair usage policy
N2500 /month

Rate
15k/kb

Out of Bundle Rate
15k/kb
15k/kb
15k/kb
15k/kb
Out of bundle rates apply outside 10pm-5am, and also after 3GB limit exceeded

How
Visit any of MTN Walk In Centres or Connect near you.

Prepaid Data Plans

Plan: Pay per use
30-day All-Day bundle
30-day Nite-time bundle (10pm to 5am)
1-day All-Day bundle

Bundle Cost

N10,000/month
N2,500/month
N500/day

Inclusive Data

Up to 50MB per day

Rate
15/kb
NOT APPLICABLE

Out of Bundle Rate
15k/kb
N15/kb
N15/kb
Out of bundle rates apply outside 10pm-5am, and also after 3GB limit exceeded
N15/kb
Outside 50MB limit in the 24-hr period, out-of-bundle rates apply

How

Text 101 to 131
Text 102 to 131
Text 103 to 131

source:http://www.mtnonline.com/data/infopack.aspx
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2008
Hancock. . .thanks a lot. . .for. . * savin' the day 4rm that **' . . . .dw£€b. . .
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by showskill(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2008
Splendid one
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2008
An extraterrestial in the house. . . . .
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by Cleanman(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
Free browsing is still da best Jawet!!!
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by abohrandy: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2008
Cleanman:

Free browsing is still da best Jawet!!!

oh boi awuff dey run belly oh make i remind u
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
Abi oh. . . But we thank God for awuf. .
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by tobidaflava(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
. . .belly dey run awuf.
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
Belle dey run awuf. . . . Roflmao
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by mrghost: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
@hancock thanks for saving my Time.

I actually believe at first we all know this plan release by mtn sometimes ago. but what I actually mean was.
how will you feel paying just 2500 for 24/7 monthly? and not only night surf this time around
and 500 for night?
and 50 for day? hnnn,

I'm exploding this.
this is not free browsing but you pay low.
well,

don't bother sending me mail again. now you have it on the thread
Re: Why Free Browsing! When You Have A Better Option? by bjmorre: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2008
i don click on http://allgoogleaffiliate..com , but i know see the 2500N brwosing info.
abeg send to my email bjmorreonline1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cake For All Occasion / I Need Fairly Used 32'' Or 42'' LCD Television / Forex---fx Sequence System Is What You Need To Conquer The Fx Market Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.