Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why I Think Short Code Business Is A Scam By Aggregators - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Think Short Code Business Is A Scam By Aggregators (590 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / How To Start An Sms Short Code Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Short Code Business Is A Scam By Aggregators by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
I have privileged information that shows that NCC that issues our short codes give them out free of charge.

I wonder why the cost of dedicated short code is so high and unaffordable to people. Short code related business is free to setup without monthly fees in other countries.

It is even more annoying that after collecting as much as 500k for short code setup, they will still share the revenues with you. giving you just 20% or less from the proceeds.

This is also the same for premium caller tunez biz for musicians.

Who is the thief? MTN,GLO and Airtel or our Aggregators?

This act does not promote youth entrepreneurship and it is standing in the way of employment creation. The people doing this will still balme the government for being bad.

na wa ooo.

How shall we treat a problem like this
Re: Why I Think Short Code Business Is A Scam By Aggregators by infopoint: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2014
hello dear, love this piece of info, but how are you sure of this piece of info? i will love to know how sure and how we can work together, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Business Idea Startup With N1m / How To Build A Multi Million Dollar Online Business In Nigeria / Own A Plot Of Land In Stonegate Estate For 700,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.