Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Seeking Soap That Fades/cures Scars, Blemishes And Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seeking Soap That Fades/cures Scars, Blemishes And Stretch Marks (1268 Views)

Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Soap That Fades/cures Scars, Blemishes And Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Seeking Soap That Fades/Cures Scars, Blemishes and Stretch Marks

If you're looking for a soap that improves scars and stretch marks, you're not alone. Many women grapple with the frustrating marks of weight gain, weight loss, and pregnancy, as well as scars. Additionally, men can get stretch marks related to weight gain and scars.

Whether you're trying to lessen the look of stretch marks or lighten a scar from an injury, it can be frustrating to go through products that don't work. The appearance of some marks can be greatly minimized, while others may be more difficult to lighten. How effective a product is can sometimes depend on the color and size of the mark or scar.

How to Remove Stretch Marks:
Stretch marks result when the skin is stretched beyond its capacity. How long you've had them and how deep their indent is will influence how the marks react to treatment.

Here is the tried and tested product, it worked for me, my mum, sister and friends, so I recommend you get one or more. ROCAPY ANTI-STRETCH MARKS SOAP (Bath Gel). 08099226445(for those mainly in Lagos, Abuja, Owerri n environ)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO : How Some Girls Think Makeup Works... / Nike Super Flyers Sneakers / Turbans At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.