Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gsm Voucher Card Software Available. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gsm Voucher Card Software Available. (747 Views)

ID Card Ribbons, Blank Card, Software & Printers Supply / 10 Complete Project Materials + Software Available Only For Computer Science / Get Your Recharge Card Software Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Voucher Card Software Available. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2008
TO GO INTO VOUCHER PRINTING.
It is a very simple process: YOU GET THE SOFTWARE FOR THE PRINTING, YOU GET YOURSELF REGISTERED UNDER A CERTIFIED MTN AGENCY AND YOU START PRINTING. MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE THE SOFTWARE WITHOUT GIVING THE USER MANUAL. EVERYTHING IS A SIMPLE PROCESS TO SUCCESS OR PROSPERITY IN NIGERIA. MILLIONS ARE BEING MADE EVERYDAY ON THIS AND BEFORE TOO MANY PEOPLE STARTS TO WORK ON IT, THE FIRST SET OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MADE THEIR OWN MONEY.
MY NAME IS bolodeoku oladipo peter.
gtbank. akure branch.
A TOKEN OF #5000 FOR THE SOFTWARE, THE USER MANUAL OF THE SOFTWARE AND REGISTRATION UNDER A CERTIFIED AGENCY. CALL ME FOR MORE ENQUIRY. SEND ME A TEXTY AFTER YOU PAY, I'LL CHECK THE ACCOUNT TO THE SEE THAT THE PAYMENT IS MADE IN YOUR NAME. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADD BY TEXT AND IN LESS THAT 2HOURS, YOU GET THE SOFTWARE, THE MANUAL AND THE NAME OF THE AGENT. GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK. MY NO:07031001670

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Belong? / Get Rich Kid Free Ebook On 40 Internet Business Opportunities / Who Has N50,000 To Invest? Try Concept Publishing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.