Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics (708 Views)

Kwara Politics / kwara politics / Jarus & Kwara Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by shoprite: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tony Tetuila Joins Politics

Anthony Olanrewaju Awotoye, popularly known as Tony Tetuila, has just declared his intention to run for Kwara State House of Assembly as member representing Irepodun Local Government Area.

The music crooner who used to be part of a music group “The Remedies”, split with the group and has been successful as a solo artist.

Although the afro hip hop artist has not done much in the music industry of late. He was one of the hottest music stars in Nigeria and his song “My Car” paved way for his success in the music industry and gained him global acclaim.

Tetuila joins the likes of Nigerian artist, 9ice, and Nollywood stars Julius Agwu, Kate Henshaw, and Desmond Elliot who have announced their interest in political positions ahead of the 2015 elections.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/2014/09/24/tony-tetuila-joins-politics/

Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by Prodigee: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO "JAMM" YOUR BABE WELL WELL LIKE TONY TETUILA?

*** "WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO SATISFY A WOMAN
SO COMPLETELY ON SUCH A DEEP LEVEL, THEY
WILL NOT WANT TO LET YOU GO" ***

*** "THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO
KEEP YOU" ***

CLICK HERE => http://bestorgasms.

OR CALL 0701-979-8234 . . . . . RIGHT NOW . . . . .

. . . . . AND . . . . .

I WILL MAKE YOU [[ FISHERS - OF - WOMEN] ]

For adults & matured individuals only
[+18]
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by sam4(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by Vado(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nigga can't be serious lol.
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by stinggy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Nigga isn't even relevant in the music industry, yet he wanna run for a political post... well, it's none of my biz undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by lertee(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol,joke of the century..
So it is now he knows he is from kwara state.
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
mr tetuila this ur hair wey u dye don already disqualify u,at least dress like a responsible man haba
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by tit(f): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
yemaldo: mr tetuila this ur hair wey u dye don already disqualify u,at least dress like a responsible man haba

you no dey dance to his vibes?
support good people, abeg!

leave hair dye matter.
Shekau no dey dye hair but i no una no be pally.
Re: Tony Tetuila Delves Into Kwara Politics by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
tit:

you no dey dance to his vibes?
support good people, abeg!

leave hair dye matter.
Shekau no dey dye hair but i no una no be pally.
and what makes him a good person,just tell me qualities of thia man maybe that will convince people

(1) (Reply)

UPN Suspends Fasehun, Disowns INEC Polling Units Suit / Youth Assembly 2014 (the Change We Need) / Sehu Sani Reveals Boko Haram And FG Plan To BBC Hardtalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.