Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Verified Paypal Account (1001 Views)

Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account by Betboss(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello Guys!

Its no doubt that making money online is a very lucrative way to earn income from your home. However if you don't know what to do to earn money online you can visit my older thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/1915749/5-guaranteed-ways-make-money

For a more detailed and complete guild on how to make money even if you are totally broke visit
www.reapfast.com
to download your copy of "Reapfast Cash" it totally free!
The focal point of this thread is to solve any deadlock you might have faced doing business online. The major and consistent problems most Nigerians encounter doing their legal businesses online is unnecessary and foolish restrictions and ban being placed on Nigeria.

Most of this restrictions and bans have become norms with most USA companies. And I have been like what the heck! What is this unwarranted beef between Nigeria and USA. As far as am concerned I think USA might just be the most corrupt country in world.
Its just totally provoking when you get to notice that Niger is not restricted and Nigeria is banned from accessing a website. " That is totally a big mess in the 21st century". Just this year PayPal comes up and said they will unban 10 countries on their security radar, but "Nigerians can only spend with paypal". Who ever does that does not have your interest at heart.
Well guys my passion is to see everyone who is interested in making money online achieve his/her goals with no hassle. About 93% of companies use PayPal as means of their payment transactions. There is always this desperation and eagerness to break into the USA market, as it remains the largest economy in the world.
So if you are interested in providing a service or want to sell a product online or want to simply make money online, you should consider having a "verified PayPal account"

There are many options to PayPal, but I can confidently tell you that PayPal remains the best because of its efficiency, low cost of transactions.

I have come across sites where verified PayPal accounts are created with as much as N10000 and above.I normally open a verified PayPal account for N10000 and sometimes N15000,depending on the bargaining power of the client involved.

Well out of frustrations I have encountered trying to withdraw my earnings online, I have decided to open 20 verified PayPal accounts for 20 Nigerians from 24th-30th September 2014 for as low as N4000. This account will be verified with a free USA phone number. All you need do is send me your details to my number, make a payment in my favour and cheers we have done it again!
Visit the link below for more info or you can buzz me up now with the number in my signature.

www.reapfast.com/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Real Solution To Poverty(brainstorming) / The Meaning of Entrepreneurial Spirit / 6 Most Selling Items On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.