Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures (45201 Views)

Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by berrystunn(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I remember he said plan B. after last election , Am still waiting for the plan B.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
lawrenceunaa: and change is we want ooo
Hope no b change for mouth
Read my siggy
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for Atiku to enter Aso Rock.

Lets not waste our time with the political Oligarchs.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by omozuat(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
sad
natureblack: There is nobody more terrible than the desperate.

Atiku is simply on a goose chase.
[color=]

[/color]

Exactly, dat d only tin I dnt lik abut, I dnt rily c presidency in him
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by tyty24(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
plaetton: How many times do Nigerians have to reject this guy for him to get the message?

He will be rejected again.

C'mon Nigeria, can we not ever do better than these recycled politicians?
It will be impossible for us not to have the same set of individuals up for election......anyway if we have credible pple they won't get voted for cause nigerians don't vote based on your manifesto and good arguement, still rice and ankara politics and largely sentiment. Nigerians deserve their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by buJu234: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
i like to b campaign manager for this kind of stubborn people...

cos ur account go dey increase after every 4 yrs
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by plaetton: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
tyty24: It will be impossible for us not to have the same set of individuals up for election......anyway if we have credible pple they won't get voted for cause nigerians don't vote based on your manifesto and good arguement, still rice and ankara politics and largely sentiment. Nigerians deserve their leaders.

What you have said is just the unfortunate truth.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by wo1F(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
arewafederation:

Oya, ONE like for you....grin

Correct guy!
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Norstrademus: @op;e clear say u no get work.u jux be snapping images on ur tv..smh
I snapped it while sitting comfortably in my supermarket, I have people like you under my pay roll.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
nature20: @op ,please what date did he made d declaration? Is it today.
Yes, today.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Diovinci: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
wuramini: make atiku go slip abegi him no de taya

He seems very desperate and truly he is too short short-sighted to know that Naija eyes don open well well
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Elder55: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Atiku has no remarkable political antecedent that could win the hearts of Nigerians. All the best for him.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by dunnibaby: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
adavize: you could do with better pixs OP.
On his declaration , may the best person win.
peaceful, free and fair is more important for most nigerians.

Excerpts from his declaration;

This situation reinforces the urgent need for change. We cannot continue down this path of national decline.

Resentment, disillusionment and hopelessness are the emotions on which insecurity and disharmony thrive. Our country is more divided today than at any other time since the civil war. There is a disturbing rise in ethnic nationalism and religious bigotry. This is promoting social tension and mutual distrust amongst the people of Nigeria. All over the country, there are daily breaches of security resulting in loss of lives and properties. Armed robbery, kidnappings and human trafficking continue to ravage many parts of the country. A bunch of extremist insurgents are hoisting strange flags on large areas of our territory that they claim to have conquered. Unspeakable horrors are now being committed daily against our people by anti-social elements in the name of religion and other causes.

Government has a responsibility to do everything possible to halt the on-going dehumanization of Nigerians. Unfortunately what we have is a serious governance deficit. To put it bluntly, our country seems to be on auto pilot with no one in charge.

We need a strong, dynamic, decisive, competent and visionary leadership that can halt the current drift of the ship of state, fight corruption, create jobs, rebuild our infrastructure, provide social services and tackle insecurity in a decisive, robust multi-pronged way. This is the change we want and deserve and this is the change the APC is primed to offer. And that is why I am a proud member of this platform for change.

----------------------------------------
thanks we want change unlike some fools

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by greall1: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
You ve time to reply him.

PhockPhockMan: That TV is the one in my supermarket, do you expect me to be at home by this time?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by jacksol(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
victorazy: Am his sycophan! grin
Go go go Atiku!
Go go go Atiku!
grin grin grin
Am solidly behind u.

Yeah.
I hate his gu.ts 2.
Yeye.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by laurentunt: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
See how quick most of you are to judge Atiku, you prefer your corrupt and incompetent GEJ Over Atiku for no special reason other than he being a northern
I sorry for u guys
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by adedayourt(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
sexymoma: E jawo lapon ti o yo na, elo gbe omi ila kana ke grin
Yorubas.....
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Emmyfem97(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Precious waste of time
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
President Jonathan and Vice President Sambo ineligible to re-contest - Court asked to declare:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/president-jonathan-and-vice-president.html
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by gebest: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
So this idio.t stil want to contest.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Ryabcool(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wouldn't vote for this jerkoff even if it was Virgin Mary herself who recommended him.

May he use all his STOLEN money for campaigns and come out fruitless. angry
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by deletrue: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
wo1F: This man sef
If you want us to vote for Atiku, simply say; My people, let us vote for a nice thief! NOT all these jargons!

Meanwhile its my birthday today guys. Turned 24 this 24th day of Sept twenty hundred and fourtheen cool.
So you know the drill, keep 'em LIKES coming cheesy
Wishing you many more years. Congrats.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
victorazy: Am his sycophan! grin
Go go go Atiku!
Go go go Atiku!
grin grin grin
Am solidly behind u.
ATIKU IS A PIECE OF TRASH, YOU MUST B BRIBED TO SAY THIS NONSENSE. HIS NO GOOD FOR NIGERIA. I CAN PROVE IT IF U CARE.
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by cheries: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
We have been told that 'we are the leaders of tomorrow', when will we rule when our grandfathers have decided to rule us forever?
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by kennynelcon(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I just picked some pictures of the event from TV which is not clear enough.

Half bread is better than none.
My guy u for shun am... so blurred
Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by vega84(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
This yeye man wants 2 waste his money again!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by RebelLeader15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dear Atiku Abubakar,
If you like soak yourself in a pool of Jik mixed
Omo detergent; you will never be a saint! A
leopard cannot change the spots on its skin
even if it eats and sleeps in the midst of white
cats. You cannot become a progressive
overnight. You cannot become a good man just
because you dropped the umbrella and picked
the broom. If Nigeria is as bad as you say, it is
people like you who should be held responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That TV is the one in my supermarket, do you expect me to be at home by this time?

My guy, make i come drink beer for your shop na sad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures by lexopus: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
adavize: you could do with better pixs OP.
On his declaration , may the best person win.
peaceful, free and fair is more important for most nigerians.

Excerpts from his declaration;

This situation reinforces the urgent need for change. We cannot continue down this path of national decline.

Resentment, disillusionment and hopelessness are the emotions on which insecurity and disharmony thrive. Our country is more divided today than at any other time since the civil war. There is a disturbing rise in ethnic nationalism and religious bigotry. This is promoting social tension and mutual distrust amongst the people of Nigeria. All over the country, there are daily breaches of security resulting in loss of lives and properties. Armed robbery, kidnappings and human trafficking continue to ravage many parts of the country. A bunch of extremist insurgents are hoisting strange flags on large areas of our territory that they claim to have conquered. Unspeakable horrors are now being committed daily against our people by anti-social elements in the name of religion and other causes.

Government has a responsibility to do everything possible to halt the on-going dehumanization of Nigerians. Unfortunately what we have is a serious governance deficit. To put it bluntly, our country seems to be on auto pilot with no one in charge.

We need a strong, dynamic, decisive, competent and visionary leadership that can halt the current drift of the ship of state, fight corruption, create jobs, rebuild our infrastructure, provide social services and tackle insecurity in a decisive, robust multi-pronged way. This is the change we want and deserve and this is the change the APC is primed to offer. And that is why I am a proud member of this platform for change.

----------------------------------------
Autopilot dey get somebody in charge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / LASCOHET Students Who Discovered Bio-Gas Technology Get N5m Grant From Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.