Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead (8550 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader / Real Shekau Killed Since June 2013 – FGN Australian Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by alotofgrace(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
nawao!!! sheecow na malcom X?
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by firefox4th(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Shekau is just a branch of a tree of terrorism lets stop givng him free publicity and go for the heads of their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by focus7: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
When the other negotiator living In Dubai claimed that Shekau was still alive I actually smell a fraud. I sensed d guy was trying to cook up d story to pave way for the sect to produce another Shekau in order to continue their evil act, u can't ever trust an hausa man or a muslim when it comes to the issue terrorism or violence. That guy is working for boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by onimcee1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
sylviasilifah: Stephen Davis, the Australian who is famous to Nigerians for negotiating with Boko Haram leaders over the release of the Chibok girls, disclosed when the sect leader Abubakar Shekau was killed.

His claims follow the controversy surrounding the recent “killing” of “Shekau”. It was reported Sunday, September 21, that the commander, who has been mimicking Shekau” in recent videos was killed in Konduga September 17.

The impersonator was later identified as Bashir Mohammed, who might have picked up the war name of the real Abubakar Shekau.

The details of the operation which lead to the death of the terrorist were soon revealed.

Davis, who has made a series of claims regarding how some Nigerian politicians sponsor Boko Haram and even named them, said the real Shekau was killed in June 2013.

In an e-mail to Vanguard the Australian negotiator said:
“I continue to hold to the position that Shekau was killed on or about June 19, 2013 when we were close to concluding a peace deal. Videos immediately prior to that time were produced using a “fake” Shekau.

The fake Skekau is Isa Damsaka. It was confirmed to me by Boko Haram that he was killed in the recent military engagement at Konduga.”

I really want to believe so.... Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2014/09/photo-of-fake-and-real-shekau-australian-davis-confirms-shekau-is-dead/#ryPxDo6IBf0uR0Bp.99
bring forth d 3rd shekau nd he shall also die.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Lailerh(f): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Abee79: I like the "fat head" description of the 'fake' Shekau grin
yeah me too. So hilarious grin
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Blakyclyde(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where the hell is Marilyn Ogar when you need her most!?

Is She-cow dead?
I hope he stays dead this time...

77 virgins no bi beans!
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
lonelydora: Both are dead. Both are killers. Both are looking for 72 virgins. Both are Muslims. Both are terrorists. Both are APC sponsored. Both speak Kanuri.
Typikal m.u.m.u grin
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by roufy235(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
hope so
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kezifils: Real or fake, most important thing is that they re dead that's if its true they re.
Why is this your "if" usually missing when Boko Haram releases their press statements?
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by londoner: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What if Mr.Davies never granted that interview and all that crap is made up, huh?

Yes, it could be.
But, why would an Australian make that up though? He may have been lied to, that I'm sure of, but I don't think it was fake, with Davis knowing it to be fake too.

If it was all fake and the guy has been dead since 2013, then the roots of BH are much deeper and wider than we have ever imagined. Because there are many Shekau's. Whether they look like him or not.

We also have to remember that many BH members have reported to have surrendered recently. Maybe it's because they hav heard of the death, or no more orders are coming from their leader.

Maybe its not a coincidence that there have not been any bombings of late. They were almost a daily occurrence not too long ago.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by londoner: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh: -i don look d 2 foto tire, i had to go borrow my granny camera, i used my sista lens still na d same thng deduce from it, same person.

^^^^^^The cold hard truth.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Typikal m.u.m.u grin
Whatever word you use to describe me, yours is raised to power 10. That is, if you know simple mathematics.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
That was how they would come and tell us that the GEJ dat is ruling is different frm d 1 we voted for
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
lonelydora:
Whatever word you use to describe me, yours is raised to power 10. That is, if you know simple mathematics.
D truth iz dat, thunda has been firin some ppl of which u're a beneficiary & recipient. cool
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by JEITO: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
This Australian man is becoming more popular on NL than Tonto Dikeh and we don't like it o angry
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Annnyberry: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
grin cheesy
SMALLPENIS: All I know is that...

The way osama bin laden was killed....
WAS AWESOME! grin
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by jabanz(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2014
donnypool:

try and get a better phone or a laptop. is that too much to ask of?
LOL... bros easy na
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by mannobi(m): 3:05am On Sep 25, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Rot in HELL
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by miqos02(m): 3:45am On Sep 25, 2014
ok oh
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by lonelydora: 3:59am On Sep 25, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
D truth iz dat, thunda has been firin some ppl of which u're a beneficiary & recipient. cool
Yours is raised to power 10.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by asamaigho(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Vado: Dude, these two are the same.

dumb comparism...
mostache....no mostache?..what ever happened to shavin sticks.
oblong head ....mo oblong head? abeg na positioning wrt to d camera.
Eye bag ....no eye bag?...aging and frustration accompinied by malnutrition...
abubaka shekau,isa damsaki,muhamed bashir....its not adding up.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
lonelydora:
Awwww commoooon, am a physics graduate, buh I don't expect u 2 believe dis, would u? grin
So jez keep bowin down where ya standin cool
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Vado(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
asamaigho:

dumb comparism...
mostache....no mostache?..what ever happened to shavin sticks.
oblong head ....mo oblong head? abeg na positioning wrt to d camera.
Eye bag ....no eye bag?...aging and frustration accompinied by malnutrition...
abubaka shekau,isa damsaki,muhamed bashir....its not adding up.

You can say that again my brother. Me sef tire for them kids who had my username in their mouths like I'm the new toothpaste.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by sylviasilifah(f): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
as in eh
miqos02: ok oh
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Now those mudafukas that refused to believe Davis will want us to believe him now.
Talk of deluded hypoctrites.
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by detiosa(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Luks lyk sum1 dat jst have sex b4 speakin. #Shekaumustdie tongue
Re: Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead by taoriq(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Khaynet:
confirm talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) / FG To Begin Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge Expansion Joints Jan / "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.