Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

‘rihanna & Miley Cyrus Are Complete Rubbishy Sluts”- Marianne Faithful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘rihanna & Miley Cyrus Are Complete Rubbishy Sluts”- Marianne Faithful (1035 Views)

Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani / Fans Come For Victoria Kimani After She Says Fela's Wives Were Sluts / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘rihanna & Miley Cyrus Are Complete Rubbishy Sluts”- Marianne Faithful by Goldrushnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Marianne Faithfull says ‘they want to be so much in the music business that they’re prepared to make complete fools of themselves. I’m amazed’
Faithfull was asked what she thought of young artists like Miley Cyrus, right, or Rihanna, left, and the way they dress

Marianne Faithfull, the husky-voiced singer and original Sixties wild child has described pop stars Miley Cyrus and Rihanna as “rubbishy s****” who are making fools of themselves.
Speaking to ITV News in an interview ahead of the release of her new album, Faithfull was asked what she thought of young artists like Miley Cyrus or Rihanna and the way they dress.
She replied: “I think they are complete rubbishy sluts actually.”
“I’ve no idea what they think. I cannot understand that way of thinking.”
“That they want to be so much in the music business that they’re prepared to make complete fools of themselves. I’m amazed,” she added.

Faithfull was one of the “it” girls of the 60s, known for dating Rolling Stones rockers Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and for her wild lifestyle.
Recently, Faithfull claimed her drug dealing ex-boyfriend “killed” Jim Morrison after accidentally supplying him heroin that was too strong.
Faithfull told a music magazine she was now the only person alive “connected” to Morrison’s death, after travelling to Paris in 1971.
Faithfull, the former girlfriend of Rolling Stone Sir Mick Jagger, has now told MOJO magazine she knows “who killed Jim Morrison”, pointing the finger at the late drug dealer Jean de Breiteuil.
She claimed she had decided to take the question of Morrison’s death “very seriously”, after being asked by a British journalist: “Why exactly did you kill Jim Morrison?”
Faithfull, who co-wrote Rolling Stones song Sister Morphine and struggled with drug issues herself, said she had travelled to Paris with heroin dealer Breiteuil in the summer of 1971.
She claims he told her he had to pay a visit to Morrison’s apartment, but chose to stay in her own hotel room taking ‘downers’.
“I could intuitively feel trouble,” she said. “I thought, I’ll take a few Tuinal and I won’t be there.
“And he went to see Jim Morrison and killed him.

READ MORE :
http://www.goldrushnews247.com/rihanna-miley-cyrus-are-complete-rubbishy-sluts-60s-iconmarianne-faithfull-slams-the-stars/

Re: ‘rihanna & Miley Cyrus Are Complete Rubbishy Sluts”- Marianne Faithful by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well; Her words were although harsh, but she was actually telling the truth.
Re: ‘rihanna & Miley Cyrus Are Complete Rubbishy Sluts”- Marianne Faithful by Sapphire86(f): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Finally! Someone to tell the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Chika Ikeh / Photos From Tunde Demuren's Birthday Dinner / Denrenle Rebirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.