Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me (592 Views)

The Nigerian Army, The Fulani Herdsmen And Boko Haram; Spot The Differences. / THE NIGERIAN ARMY!!! The Need For Deep Reflection And Total Overhauling / Bama! Who Is In Charge? Army, The Media Or Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me by slimthugchimee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
it took nigeria 4yrs to kill shekau after dhq said the truth and boko haram forged a false shekau even nigerians belived terrorists over dhq but they didnt complain and just did their work. and it just took naija 1yr to kill the second shekau. so it took naija army 5yrs to kill 2 boko haram leaders even with the kind of propaganda both from foreign and local media and the hatred exebited against them by nigerians the same people they fight for, even though they are poorly equiped and have a lot of bad leaders they still did their best. boko haram has not ended just like al qaida hasnt ended after their leaders have been killed. i just love naija army it took america 10yrs to kill osama but it took naija 4yrs to kill shekau.

THANK YOU NIGERIAN MILITARY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
slimthugchimee: it took nigeria 4yrs to kill shekau after dhq said the truth and boko haram forged a false shekau even nigerians belived terrorists over dhq but they didnt complain and just did their work. and it just took naija 1yr to kill the second shekau. so it took naija army 5yrs to kill 2 boko haram leaders even with the kind of propaganda both from foreign and local media and the hatred exebited against them by nigerians the same people they fight for, even though they are poorly equiped and have a lot of bad leaders they still did their best. boko haram has not ended just like al qaida hasnt ended after their leaders have been killed. i just love naija army it took america 10yrs to kill osama but it took naija 4yrs to kill shekau.

THANK YOU NIGERIAN MILITARY
it hasn't been confirmed yet but even with the nation's situation I still love the nigeran millitary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me by Hostermipo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice write up, I believe so much in the Nigeria n Army but we are not close to being the best in the world cause Nigeria Army lacks proper funding but nevertheless, Nigeria is the most experienced Military in Africa, quote me anywhere. though we are still second to Egypt and south Africa when it comes to hardware and what is the essence of high equipment without battlefield experience. NO nation can dare us in Africa. we only need a better government regime that is ready to send so much into our defence, then we will be one of the best in Africa. but Nevertheless, We are still the giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me by seankafor(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
me tinks that credit is giving where it is due.no army can point a finger at nigeria military .
Re: Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me by seankafor(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hostermipo: Nice write up, I believe so much in the Nigeria n Army but we are not close to being the best in the world cause Nigeria Army lacks proper funding but nevertheless, Nigeria is the most experienced Military in Africa, quote me anywhere. though we are still second to Egypt and south Africa when it comes to hardware and what is the essence of high equipment without battlefield experience. NO nation can dare us in Africa. we only need a better government regime that is ready to send so much into our defence, then we will be one of the best in Africa. but Nevertheless, We are still the giant of Africa
this is the kind of posts that can give hope to doubters.longlive n a

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Govt. Bungled Edwin Clark-led Fresh Negotiation To Free Chibok Girl / Freed Chibok Girl Can't Identify Self! / Governor Elect Slapped Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.