Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). (6799 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: U should have used that time and bandwidth to showcase worse roads in delta than coming all the way to search for untarred footh path elsewhere.
chino i'm a businessman i only came there because of my friend's who got married last weekend.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Sealeddeal: what has Uduaghan got to do with the fact that alot of roads in anambra are in a very poor condition?

Op left a state capital with terrible roads to upload pictures of village roads. How many houses did u see there?

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2014
famousurch:
guy that area u see is my area, peter Obi tared the road from okpuno, isu aniocha, to umuife village. its a work in progrees, the op just passed the good road and started snapping the bad area the work has not gotten. its a long road from okpuno to achalla. stop looking for peter obis fault, the man is a God sent to ndi Anambra
my the tared there stops at okpuno which is Awka south.Amanuke,urum and isu are Awka north.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

Op left a state capital with terrible roads to upload pictures of village roads. How many houses did u see there?
mr why shud i snap houses to prove a point?i snap those roads because its leads to those villages as for Asaba come and snap the bad roads there.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: mr why shud i snap houses to prove a point?i snap those roads because its leads to those villages as for Asaba come and snap the bad roads there.

Well like i said they can explore gravel roads as an alternative. But uduaghan negleted Asaba completely.

If i show u roads in ur GRA u will look for fancy words to cover up uduaghan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Sealeddeal(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

Is roads built only for people that live within that area? The number of houses in an area is not a criteria for constructing roads across that area.
whatever you assume OP has in mind before opening this thread should not be a bigger issue than the point he raised.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Unemadu:

Well like i said they can explore gravel roads as an alternative. But uduaghan negleted Asaba completely.

If i show u roads in ur GRA u will look for fancy words to cover up uduaghan
well i dont want start comparing state with state but i dont care if you upload it Asaba pix.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: my the tared there stops at okpuno which is Awka south.Amanuke,urum and isu are Awka north.
stop lying, in your first picture the third road is a work in progrees that passes from okpuno, isu, umuife urum to achalla u cleverly passed the good road and snap the side the work has not gotten in urum portion. am an awka north guy so stop misleading people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2014
famousurch:
stop lying, in your first picture the third road is a work in progrees that passes from okpuno, isu, umuife urum to achalla u cleverly passed the good road and snap the side the work has not gotten in urum portion. am an awka north guy so stop misleading people.
please help me upload the good side of the roads if their is any.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by sarutobie(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
The last two pictures are misleading...looks more like your typical footpaths in a rural area/villages..op made it look like a road that was neglected and left to rot. I wont fall for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Abagworo(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: mr why shud i snap houses to prove a point?i snap those roads because its leads to those villages as for Asaba come and snap the bad roads there.

Asaba also has some bad roads and flooded areas like every other town in Nigeria. That's the simple truth. The cheering news however is that the good part is more than the bad.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Unemadu: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Gravel roads should be explored in rural areas

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Compare my response

Abagworo: I thought Peter Obi tarred all the roads in Anambra according to Chino. This is a mere tip of the iceberg any way as far as Nigeria is concerned. I however feel disappointed at the way some Igbos take delight in finding fault or even go as far as searching for a fault where there is little and blow it out of proportion just because they support Jonathan.

Arthur Eze is such stupid fellow who travelled through the bad condition of most federal roads in the Southeast only to accuse Orji and exonerate Jonathan. That will not take us anywhere.

To this

chinolization: U silly ediot son of a bastard. Yes Anambra has some of the best road network in Nigeria that traverses all corners of the state. Yes all our roads are in good condition. The op went to snap footpaths as road.

Go to ur useless and ordinary state where ur useless okorosha has donew nothing with the over 200B he borrowed. Imo state is the least developed state in the SE today with very little or no infrastructure but u had the guts to talk about a state that is a generation ahead of urs in all indices of development.

How are they related? I made it clear that it is a national issue and didn't attack any State but Chino wants to run away from issue and start fight. The truth is that majority of roads in Anambra State are in disarray. Any one in doubt should go inside Nnewi or Onitsha to verify. Its of no use pretending all is well when people are suffering just because of politics. Let your conscience be the judge.

7 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Abagworo:

Asaba also has some bad roads and flooded areas like every other town in Nigeria. That's the simple truth. The cheering news however is that the good part is more than the bad.
if Delta state was at the hands of Aniomas like ikwerre,believe me Asaba would have london.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 8:57am On Sep 25, 2014
My point Energito is that you have a very big plank in your eyes all over your state and you left it to come and start searching for foot paths elsewhere..
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito: if Delta state was at the hands of Aniomas like ikwerre,believe me Asaba would have been london.

Please be careful before the conspiracy theorists will misinterpret your statement and its intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2014
You don't have a point. At least Anambra has far better road network than your worthless Imo state where you gov has borrowed over 200billion with nothing on the ground to show for it. You should be more concerned with dirty Owerre with its bad roads that filled the whole town. Onitsha has a better road network that cuts across all parts of the city than Owerre. At least 85% roads in Anambra are asphalted as against 8% of asphalted roads in Imo state.

Below is what rural roads looks like in Anambra..

Abagworo:
How are they related? I made it clear that it is a national issue and didn't attack any State but Chino wants to run away from issue and start fight. The truth is that majority of roads in Anambra State are in disarray. Any one in doubt should go inside Nnewi or Onitsha to verify. Its of no use pretending all is well when people are suffering just because of politics. Let your conscience be the judge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: My point Energito is that you have a very big plank in your eyes all over your state and you left it to come and start searching for foot paths elsewhere..
hahahah chino nwanne help me snap that of Asaba.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2014
It is only in Anambra that one can find this sort of infrastructure in the rural areas.

Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Snap? When I have the pix with me here! Just brace up, am coming with a full packaged thread on that. I must get you to sh1t on your pant today.. cheesy

Energito: hahahah chino nwanne help me snap that of Asaba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: Snap? When I have the pix with me here! Just brace up, am coming with a full packaged thread on that. I must get you to sh1t on your pant today.. cheesy

i cant wait for that.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by idumuose(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,
Passed through Ekwuoma,igbodo,onicha-ugbo,isele uku,Ubulu okiti,Otulu junction,
Akukwu-igbo,isele Asaba,Okpanam and Asaba and jumped to Amanuke and isu to complain
Of bad roads.Whereas,you have ignored the very diplorable roads in these Delta villages i
Mentioned.In Asaba,Ezenei junction after Bonzac bread road,the inner roads there are 20times
Worse than those Amanuke roads.You cannot ply those roads during rainy season.Even a jeep will
Hesitate to drive through those roads.

Isele uku(Aniocha north LG headquarters)have no light,so is the neighbouring villages.You don't know
These places more than i do.Uduaghan needs to be shot in the head.He is the biggest fraud to have come
Out of Delta state.Energito,leave Anambra that is miles ahead of Delta and pray for God to intervene in Delta.
Energito,do we have any single tarred road in Idumuje unor? In Ugboko,in ugbodu? In idumu ogo?
Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.

Nansense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Energito is just an ordinary attention seeker.. cheesy

idumuose: Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,
Akukwu-igbo,isele Asaba,Okpanam and Asaba and jumped to Amanuke and isu to complain
Of bad roads.Whereas,you have ignored the very diplorable roads in these Delta villages i
Mentioned.In Asaba,Ezenei junction after Bonzac bread road,the inner roads there are 20times
Worse than those Amanuke roads.You cannot ply those roads during rainy season.Even a jeep will

Isele uku(Aniocha north LG headquarters)have no light,so is the neighbouring villages.You don't know
These places more than i do.Uduaghan needs to be shot in the head.He is the biggest fraud to have come
Out of Delta state.Energito,leave Anambra that is miles ahead of Delta and pray for God to intervene in Delta.
Energito,do we have any single tarred road in Idumuje unor? In Ugboko,in ugbodu? In idumu ogo?
Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.

Nansense.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2014
This is what we enjoy as rural roads in Anambra..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by idumuose(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,

Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.Go and tell your governor to repair
The roads in these villages before you go to Amanuke to complain.Ask him to repair the roads in Asaba before you

Run aimlessly to Amanuke to complain.By the way leave that wahala for Senator Ebenezer Ikeyina.He hails from Amanuke.

Nansense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: It is only in Anambra that one can find this sort of infrastructure in the rural areas.

Anambra does not have the best road network in Nigeria. Stop lying please!
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
This is what we enjoy as rural roads..

Anambra the best road network in Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Shut up woman, what do you know about road network.. cool

berem: Anambra does not have the best road network in Nigeria. Stop lying please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2014
idumuose: Energito,i'm disappointed in you.So you travelled all the way from Agbor,

Sit there and be deceiving yourself while the biggest fraud is ongoing in Delta.Go and tell your governor to repair
The roads in these villages before you go to Amanuke to complain.Ask him to repair the roads in Asaba before you

Run aimlessly to Amanuke to complain.By the way leave that wahala for Senator Ebenezer Ikeyina.He hails from Amanuke.

Nansense.
nwannem why not upload the pix of the above places you mention,who knows if someone in govt is reading these.
Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by chinolization: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
You are not making any point. You had all the time to do just that but you chose to leave the plank in your eyes to go search for foot path else..

You just need to do it yourself, its obvious you are an attention seeker.. cheesy

Energito: nwannem why not upload the pix of the above places you mention,who knows if someone in govt is reading these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Energito: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: This is what we enjoy as rural roads in Anambra..

Re: Bad State Of Roads At Isu,urum And Amanuke(anambra State). by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2014
chinolization: Shut up woman, what do you know about road network.. cool

you're trying hard to elevate Anambra state in every aspect. Your state does not have the best road networks in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another 34 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram, 105 Killed Last Week Were Secretly Bur / Olawepo Hashim: ANN Is Third Force / Enugu host fund raising dinner for Abuja 2020 Para Powerlifting World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.