Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader (74269 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / It's Official, Shekau Is Dead: Boko Haram's New Video Shows Someone Else (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by OLADD: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2014
donphilopus:

Both the Nigerian and the Cameroonian Army ain't to be taken seriously, however I'd say the NA should be trusted a little than their Cameroonian counterparts. Because this' the same picture the Cameroonian Military has been parading as Shekau, fortunately or unfortunately, NA has got this picture and in fact his remains before them.

Meanwhile, SaharaReporters and opposition should be thanked for provoking the Nigerian Military to anger!
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't even go there! Sahara Reporters was a mouthpiece of Boko Hara.. They worked (and are still working) assiduously against the NA and the Federal Govt.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Navalsadiq(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2014
ROSSIKE: Idio.t foreign reporters. When it's America, it's ''America kills so and so''. When it's Nigeria it's ''Nigeria claims to have killed so and so''. Mgbo piafukwa unu isi.... umu anuofia.
what is these muron trying to say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2014
kenex4ever:
Scientist! Don't u know dat when pipu die after some hours dia skin become soft and bone stiff, may be dey layed him on d ground such dat his forehead was in contact with d ground thereby causing d coagulated blood there to shift. My opinion. Ok may b na photoshop?

It's called rigour mortis. It is usually caused by changes in chemical in the muscles, causing the limbs to be stiff and difficult to move/bend. It has little or nothing to do with the bones.

In any case though, a possible heavy impact on his head, to the left, might have shifted the configuration of his lump. But the crux of my argument is that further due diligence need to be conducted on all the captured/killed boko haram dastard bastards. It won't be funny if the real fake* Shekau manages to slip away from our fingers in the fog of war. Every dead/living boko haram member in their custody must be intensely scrutinized. If they have DNA samples of the Shekaus, they must use it!

Further more, our gallant soldiers should leave no stone unturned, and must quickly march to Sambissa forest to complete the task. The only good terrorist is dead one!

fake* Shekau because I strongly believe the real shekua died last year, as a result of raid conducted by our gallant soldiers!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by OLADD: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

My argument is built on the lump. Every other features seems to match, but the lump. And it has nothing to do with the camera angle. The lumps are not right. The dead Shekua even appears to have a bigger lump, even as it is tilted to the right!
[color=#006600][/color]

You might be right about the location of the lump, but as regards its size, dead bodies get bigger. Whatever is the case, the fact that his subordinates are surrendering in droves rings a bell.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
zonax:

Truth is that the original Shekau was killed sometime ago, but in order to keep their activities going, this guy took up/impersonated him so as to create this god-like figure of the man and have the foot soldiers believe they are invincible

That I know. But the fake shekua's, the impostor, death is what is being discussed here.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by vacanci: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

For what is worth, the position of the lump on the forehead in each of the two pictures are not exactly the same.

The lump on the 'life' Shekau is directly on the center of his forehead. You can actually draw a line from his nose-bridge up and bisect the lump into to equal halves. The lump on on the 'dead' Shekau tilts a little to his right. Attempt to draw a bisecting line from his nose-bridge across his forehead at best only slightly slice the lump, that is if it not a tangent.

have u not noticed that the forehead may have been hit by flat heavy object and it moved the skull/tissues to the other side thereby shifting the lump. take a look at the head again from the side and you will see that it was skewed, probably a serious collision on an object while trying to escape death.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Etizz: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
how many times shakau dey die?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Bamayi19(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Either Shekau or Bashir, i wish him all the cry he needs to sustain in hell.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

You might be right about the location of the lump, but as regards its size, dead bodies get bigger. Whatever is the case, the fact that his subordinates are surrendering in droves rings a bell.

I think they are surrendering either because Shekau is dead, or has gone missing, and their succession plan is in disarray. But we mustn't rush to conclude. A mope up operation of large scale is necessary at this point in order to round up fleeing terrorist and disrupt any possible regrouping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

I wish I could agree with you. I want the mofo dead like dodo. But these inconsistency, leaves a growing doubt in my mind.

But seriously, you study math for uni?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2014
vacanci:

have u not noticed that the forehead may have been hit by flat heavy object and it moved the skull/tissues to the other side thereby shifting the lump. take a look at the head again from the side and you will see that it was skewed, probably a serious collision on an object while trying to escape death.

I have taken a closer look at skull, and indeed there appear to be a sort of depression at the left side of his head/skull. But I really doubt that's enough to cause the very centralised lump to shift, without a compensating shifting in other area.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by PointB: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Timzy234:

But seriously, you study math for uni?

Lol, are you profiling me? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by juman(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Lie ni joor.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Smooyis(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Kudos to the Nigerian military
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Mars88(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
asadike: see as him thing evn stand!

Hook up?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by BankoleNco: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
cjrane: [size=28pt]Allah is Great!!!
All those who misuse the name of God to molest children and kill innocent people for politics will end like Shekau or bashir. Whatever he prefers to be called in hell grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[size=18pt]Allah is Great!!!
Shekau is smiling even after death. Allah must have given him his 72 virgins already. . . Steady blow jobs all day![/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
The central lump might be a temporal swollen while the sided lump was covered by the cap he was wearing
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
seankafor: those who re saying nigeria army cant defeat bh .i will advice u to go and die. nigeria military still the best since 1966.

What is this one saying ? shocked grin

Army can defeat BH no one disputed that. What everybody is saying is that they lack the Morale and their Oga Army Oga too is saying they don't have weapons and they are not well paid and so and so. I suggest you edit your post
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
They have been confirming his death since time immemorial, so this is not a news.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
cjrane: [size=28pt]Allah is Great!!!
All those who misuse the name of God to molest children and kill innocent people for politics will end like Shekau or bashir. Whatever he prefers to be called in hell grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
innocent people u say? DAT means you support Dem killing infidels? Killing is killing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by JEITO: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
The painful thing is that when he goes to aljenah to meet d allah he claimed to hav been fighting for, he'll be told," baba ka yi hankuri fa, ama ni ban san ka ba. Tashi ka ban wuri; ga ibilis na jiran ka a cikin wuta" shocked

Wasted life wasted death.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by ifihearam: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
El rufai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What sayest thou
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by DaBullIT(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=24pt]The funniest thing would be a new video from Shekau saying :

Una fada. Una dey think say I don die ? See meeee !!!!!!! Na me be dis !!!!!!!! God punish una Allah still dey my back .I dey alive o and I dey flex with my boys

But I hope it doesn't happen cos the reprisal attack would be brutal

Another version where Shekau is dead and he wakes up for 2 mins

Kai ina yaro naan

Abdullah , Abdullah 'Zo mana ,kisauri dan Allah

I want to tell am por you kaaji ? Babu duri baabu yarinyan ,sebenty tuuu Bargin I no dey por hebun .Kai Boko Haram I no good

And dies again[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by hajarayau(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2014
All of u una stupid how can u compered this pic wit shekau. We are all educated let's use our intellegent work wit its. Nigeria troops dey just want government to prove dem. But dey dnt know anytin. Nigeria army dey are just fashion for 9ja. Only punished innocent pples on the road stupids. They send u stupid pic of shekau. Are u mad nigerain peoples ? Use ur brain and diffirenciate dis pic. Dnt be confused mumu! Shekau is alive and well. This is mohammed bashir. Nigerai army una stupid for snap dis pic for us.

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by boujaye: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Blenvado: So when are the Nigerian Army storming that dreaded Sambisa Forest and showing us pix of the terrorist cells, the Chibok girls etc since the bad guy in the movie has been eliminated? or should we expect a season iv on the series?
you too much in a HASTE. Just sit back and watch-out the turnout of events.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Janetozi(f): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Good news of the year.

**God bless Nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Janetozi(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
hajarayau: All of u una stupid how can u compered this pic wit shekau. We are all educated let's use our intellegent work wit its. Nigeria troops dey just want government to prove dem. But dey dnt know anytin. Nigeria army dey are just fashion for 9ja. Only punished innocent pples on the road stupids. They send u stupid pic of shekau. Are u mad nigerain peoples ? Use ur brain and diffirenciate dis pic. Dnt be confused mumu! Shekau is alive and well. This is mohammed bashir. Nigerai army una stupid for snap dis pic for us.
i think you are right, the one that appear dead doesn't have beard like shekau.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by juman(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2014
BankoleNco:

[size=18pt]Allah is Great!!!
Shekau is smiling even after death. Allah must have given him his 72 virgins already. . . Steady blow jobs all day![/size]

Photoshoping thing.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jesusloveyou: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This must be bad news for APC!

wetin concern apc inside.pdp created boko haram-Azazi,pdp sponsor boko haram-davies,US give cash to pdp govt to buy weapon,stole by pdp govt.apc must be happy that d killing of innocent nigerian in d name of boko haram wil stop,thank God.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by koikoi2(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2014
The name Shekau has become synonymous to d title Pharaoh of Egypt.

If dey like dey shud crown another Shekau, our army will still crush him.

Thank you Nigerian army, air force and d police. God bless u.

Shame to Obama. we don't need ur Shinook again.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jerrite(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
kudos NA.
it's now up to nollywood.
Rise & fall of Shekau 1-4
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader by Jesusloveyou: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
hajarayau: All of u una stupid how can u compered this pic wit shekau. We are all educated let's use our intellegent work wit its. Nigeria troops dey just want government to prove dem. But dey dnt know anytin. Nigeria army dey are just fashion for 9ja. Only punished innocent pples on the road stupids. They send u stupid pic of shekau. Are u mad nigerain peoples ? Use ur brain and diffirenciate dis pic. Dnt be confused mumu! Shekau is alive and well. This is mohammed bashir. Nigerai army una stupid for snap dis pic for us.
i don't agree with d pics.thank God for anyone dat die,whether shekau or bashir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.