Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) (2312 Views)

Clean 2009 Honda Accord 4 Cyl In Ph!(sold) / 08/09 Toyata Camry Complete Gear Box Needed. (2AZ Engine, 4 Cyl) / 2003 Toyota Matrix Xr, 4 Cyl. Another Phammyus Deal, Unbeatable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2008
No Other Auto Dealer On Nairaland has offered any Promo to the benefits of the Members, we have 3 Promos Altogether and More to Come to Our Credit.

ULTRA RARE MANUAL TRANSMISSION ( No Gearbox Problems babyboys are Noted for Ever )

The Worlds fastest Cars are Manual transmissions.

2002 Honda Accord EX certified ( 6 months Expressly Implied Warranty )

Leather Interior

4 Cylinders

MANUAL TRANSMISSION

124,000 miles ( Average of 20,000 miles Per Year )

Power Windows, Power Mirrors

Side Airbags, Drivers Airbags, Passenger Airbags

6 CD Changer

Alloy Wheels

Sun roof

Steering Controls

Lots More

Obama Celebration Promotional Price of 1.1million Naira or any Higher Offer.

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

NO FINANCE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR OUR PROMOTIONAL VEHICLES, STRICTLY PAY & DRIVE.

Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2008

Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2008

Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by igwe11(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ inspired_m

I read through the post but was unable to see the VIN, try fix the VIN, You re doing great.

Thanks.
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
igwe 1:

@ inspired_m

I read through the post but was unable to see the VIN, try fix the VIN, You re doing great.

Thanks.

I'm taking a break off work today, because of the hectic day i had at the Port yesterday clearing the Luxury Vehicles, When i have access to the vin ill provide it, hopefully within the next 24 hours, Man need rest.

Thanks cool cool

Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2008
The Answers to the Common Question Being asked by about 4 callers Already are :

This Car HAS NOT Been Used in Nigeria

Its Barely 1 week Old in Nigeria.

You will not find a 2002 Honda Accord EX Stick drives Anywhere in Nigeria, No Dealer wants to Deal On them.

We Understand Not everyone wants Auto Transmission Considering the Gearbox related Problems,

Its a Giveaway Price, OFFER WONT LAST.
cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by rasmur5: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
igwe1,

I have to say "Thank you" for keeping an eye on things in the auto section. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by igwe11(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2008
rasmur5:

igwe1,

I have to say "Thank you" for keeping an eye on things in the auto section. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
Thanks brother, this site is quite helpful and requires our collective efforts.
This is the least we can do to see our country grow like its counterpart in the western world.
cheers!!!
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by nwajay(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2008
where the VIN or is it Priviledged info
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by igwe11(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
inspired_m:

I'm taking a break off work today, because of the hectic day i had at the Port yesterday clearing the Luxury Vehicles, When i have access to the vin ill provide it, hopefully within the next 24 hours, Man need rest.

Thanks cool cool

I hope this will guide you.
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by nwajay(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
men that SUCKS, the first thing u do is get the VIN before u start uploading the pix here, got it.
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by bestmoney(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
Inspired, It's me labisko, I recently called to make arrangements on picking up the baby, and it will be nice of me to pick the baby up tomorrow so i will call back in next 3 hrs to make arrangement on inspection and payment tomorrow, you are really make nigeria better and we are proud of you inspired, smiley wink
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by igwe11(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
inspired_m:

I'm taking a break off work today, because of the hectic day i had at the Port yesterday clearing the Luxury Vehicles, When i have access to the vin ill provide it, hopefully within the [b]next 24 hours
, Man need rest.

Thanks cool cool[/b]

Hello inspired m,
Is gone 24hrs, but you still have not updated this post.
May be by tomorrow, it shall be tagged salvaged grin grin

Thanks for your Cooperation.
IGWE
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by femzy4job: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
hey Inspired this deal cant be betther than this,i hope that baby is stil availaible,am coming with cash to come pick this machine first thing tommorw morning,the exterior is the bomb and i do love manual cars.plz dont let me down
se you tommprw
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by femzy4job: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2008
plz as discused on phone
plz tommorw
lets seee
thanks
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2008
bestmoney:

Inspired, It's me labisko, I recently called to make arrangements on picking up the baby, and it will be nice of me to pick the baby up tomorrow so i will call back in next 3 hrs to make arrangement on inspection and payment tomorrow, you are really make nigeria better and we are proud of you inspired, smiley wink

Mr labisko, what happened to your real Username "labisko" ? cheesy cheesy

As discussed on phone, I want your trip from Ile Ife to be worth it, Kindly get a re confirmation on the Availability of this car this Morning before embarking on your journey.

igwe 1:

Hello inspired m,
Is gone 24hrs, but you still have not updated this post.
May be by tomorrow, it shall be tagged salvaged grin grin

Thanks for your Cooperation.
IGWE

I'm not some dealer who sits down to watch One vehicle Day & Night waiting for buyer, Ive not got access to where the Vehicle is and if you Understand

what it takes to manage the volume of Vehicles in my stock, you'll know what I mean, there are lots of cars waiting to be uploaded & updated and I'm so freaky busy as a bee because this season is the peak of sales.

Lets wait to assume its Salvaged while The Lucky Buyer Waits to drive his car home.

femzy4job:

plz as discused on phone
plz tommorw
lets seee
thanks

First Come, First Served My Brother, First Come First Served, it can't be a Better Deal, with all the Options, Expecting you as discussed.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by Arizona1: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2008
This car is cute,it has everything needed but the problem is that it's manual.
Manual cars don't move in the market now,if you have one you will find it difficult to sell coz nobody wants to suffer hand pain. So bro consider your price and bring it down.

The car is lovly,you are doing a nice job.

Get Inspired!!!!!,
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by DieselDoc: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2008
Location? VIN?

DOC
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
"We are not enemies, but friends, though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection."

[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD TO A NAIRALANDER BY THE NAME ''femzy4job'' A STAFF OF ACCESS BANK PLC

TODAY 7th November 2008.

WATCH OUT FOR THE END OF THE YEAR GRAND PROMO. . . . .YES WE CAN.

[/size]
cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
Arizona1:

This car is cute,it has everything needed but the problem is that it's manual.
Manual cars don't move in the market now,if you have one you will find it difficult to sell because nobody wants to suffer hand pain. So bro consider your price and bring it down.

The car is lovly,you are doing a nice job.

Get Inspired!!!!!,

Manual Cars have Targeted Clients, Some Folks can't drive Automatic transmissions and thats why Car manufacturers tend to cover all

Segments of the Market, Some folks Like Leather Interior, Some don't, Its Buyers Differences, This Manual transmission has generated quite a few clients

before it was Sold and I would soon been advertising another 2002 Honda Accord Manual Transmission, Green Color, Leather Interior.

Thanks for the Commendations, We Appreciate it.

cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by Dizzybizzy: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
inspired,
please get me a CRV 1998 model. A friend is bugging me. he wants an SUV but can only afford CRV, preferably Naija used but clean. thanks bro!
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2008
Dizzybizzy:

inspired,
please get me a CRV 1998 model. A friend is bugging me. he wants an SUV but can only afford CRV, preferably Naija used but clean. thanks bro!

Ok Brother, Just let me have his budget, I might be Able to squeeze out a Tokunbo CRV for your friend Buzz me Brother. cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by jigherman: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
smiles, chair man, baba, called you from kutonu some days ago, lol, remember, anyway i would pay 900k for this baby cash down, any yeah-i also have a wine colour passat 2 Months used on Naija road, 6 cd loader,4 air bags and its not a V6.the better, extremely clean
Holla
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2008
jigherman:

smiles, chair man, baba, called you from kutonu some days ago, lol, remember, anyway i would pay 900k for this baby cash down, any yeah-i also have a wine colour passat 2 Months used on Naija road, 6 cd loader,4 air bags and its not a V6.the better, extremely clean
Holla

Thanks

The least I can sell this Manual Spec for is 1.4 million, The One I Sold above to "Femzy4job" Was a Promotional Offer Exclusively for Nairalanders, You wont get

that Price for a 2002 Leather Interior, 6 CD Player, 4 Airbags, Alloy Wheels, Anywhere.

If you want a 1999 / 2000 Honda Accord I can do you for 1.1million Naira.
cool cool
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
[size=15pt]GRAND PROMO PHASE 1

PRICES NOW SPLITTED

2009 TOYOTA COROLLA IS 3.1 MILLION NAIRA FIXED

2008 TOYOTA YARIS IS 2.2 MILLION NAIRA FIXED

YOU can't BEAT THIS PRICES ANYWHERE BOTH WITHIN AND IN DIASPORA.

CARS WILL NOT STAY LONG, BUY THE 2 AND SAVE 1 MILLION NAIRA FLAT

08023050886, 08098900889, inspired_men@yahoo.com

HURRY !!!!
[/size]

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos.
cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-199637.0.html
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by 190: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2008
cheeiii yaris oo
Re: Obama Celeb. Promo ( 2002 Babyboy Ex, Leather, 4 Cyl. 4 Airbags, 1.1m ) by inspiredm(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
4 Years DON Reach ? shocked shocked

Just Like Yesterday. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Volvo S40: Full Options : Going Price: Hmmmm / Very Clean Honda Bulldog@ Give Away Price N550k Banix 917383301 08035376690 / Inspired M,viperman,fhemmy,siena,ayodeji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.