Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! (590 Views)

Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Strict/wicked Lecturers? / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Which Institution Can I Run A Part Time Degree Program In Abuja/ Nasarawa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by Mykel4God(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have just been given admission into the best and 1st university in Nigeria which is UNILORIN,and also been given admission into 2nd best university in Ghana which is KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY

I love both university,but i'm confused.......please i need your advice on this

GOD BLESS YOU as you drop your comment!
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mykel4God: I have just been given admission into the best and 1st university in Nigeria which is UNILORIN,and also been given admission into 2nd best university in Ghana which is KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY

bro,nigeria comes first! Goodluck. Which course were you offered in unilorin and knust?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
brb lemme read b4 i coment
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by princealbashir: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Courses in both universities?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by Mykel4God(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
UNILORIN:Chemical Engineering
KWAME:Computer Engineering
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by GHKWAME1: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mykel4God: I have just been given admission into the best and 1st university in Nigeria which is UNILORIN,and also been given admission into 2nd best university in Ghana which is KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY

Ghana is your choice if you want guarantees that you will complete your course in four years.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by profem1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
GHKWAME1: Ghana is your choice if you want guarantees that you will complete your course in four years.
and unilorin in 6 years ?
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by GHKWAME1: 1:15am On Sep 26, 2014
profem1: and unilorin in 6 years ?
Nigerian lecturers love strikes.
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by ugonna1054(m): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2014
UNILORIN is the only (public) exception
Re: Please I Need Advice On Which Institution To Go Among The Two! by ugonna1054(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2014
GHKWAME1: Nigerian lecturers love strikes.
UNILORIN is the only exception...."They don't strike"!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Students To Get N10000 Salaries; N20000 Loans; N30000 Grants / Unilag Releases Supplementary List / A Cheaper And Reliable Means Of Obtaining Your Degree In Pharmacy Or Medicine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.