Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigeria's Cure Is The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Cure Is The Church (936 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden / Ebola Cure Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by astOorR(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2014
The Only Cure To The Menace in this our society is the church...
We are the light of the world.

**am expecting your stones**

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by udatso: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Which of the churches?
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by ebenice(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
astOorR: The Only Cure To The Menace in this our society is the church...

me thinks the SOLUTION to The world's problem nigeria inclusive is the message of "the cross'' no its all in there, where the Saviour was cruxified..it healing on it own..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by ElFenomeno1: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2014

Get off that cheap Mary Jane and go find a job to do!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by Zikdik(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2014

Another one just escaped rehab.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by finofaya: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Apparently the current dosage is too low. undecided
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by kevoh(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
No, the cure is love. Love of one another irrespective of tribe or religion.

No way will a Boss love his employees that he will deny them salary.

No way will Boko Haram insurgents love the infidels others as themselves that they will decide to go on bombing and killing spree.

No way will that wicked Madam love her housemaid like her children that she will decide to use hot iron and other undescribables to torment and molest her.

No way will the President, Lawmakers, Governors e.t.c love those they were appointed to serve as themselves...you get my gist here. The list is inexhaustive.

Most present day Churches have refused to hammer on Love for one another, instead all they teach is prosperity,fake miracles, fake tongue speaking and sell stupid/dumb ideas of spiritual wives/husband, enemy from the village, spirituality of 7 cockroches found in his dirty house as posted by one Nairalander e.t.c LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is key!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by astOorR(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Get off that cheap Mary Jane and go find a job to do!!!

no wonder your life is this dry...pity
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by astOorR(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
kevoh: No, the cure is love. Love of one another irrespective of tribe or religion.

No way will a Boss love his employees that he will deny them salary.

No way will Boko Haram insurgents love the infidels others as themselves that they will decide to go on bombing and killing spree.

No way will that wicked Madam love her housemaid like her children that she will decide to use hot iron and other undescribables to torment and molest her.

No way will the President, Lawmakers, Governors e.t.c love those they were appointed to serve as themselves...you get my gist here. The list is inexhaustive.

Most present day Churches have refused to hammer on Love for one another, instead all they teach is prosperity,fake miracles, fake tongue speaking and sell stupid/dumb ideas of spiritual wives/husband, enemy from the village, spirituality of 7 cockroches found in his dirty house as posted by one Nairalander e.t.c LOVE, LOVE, LOVE is key!

when i said church, am referring to the body of Christ.
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by astOorR(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Zikdik:
Another one just escaped rehab.

life is more spiritual than u know bro, think about this.
that u are existing does not mean u are living.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by astOorR(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
udatso: Which of the churches?

now that's the misunderstanding,
u have to understand that the church is not a building but rather is a person.
u're dealing with a structure, am talking about the body of Christ. 'CHRISTIANS'
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by udatso: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
astOorR:

now that's the misunderstanding,
u have to understand that the church is not a building but rather is a person.
u're dealing with a structure, am talking about the body of Christ. 'CHRISTIANS'
Are Christians one? Which of the body of Christ? The Catholic, protestant, Anglican..... Version? Which of the Christians?
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by ElFenomeno1: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2014
astOorR:

no wonder your life is this dry...pity

Mr wet life, fu...ck you...... dingbat!
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
We must destroy all churches and build shrines in their place.
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by Mintayo(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2014
PAGAN9JA: We must destroy all churches and build shrines in their place.
yes o,just as the muslims are building mosques in church place bah?
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by Mintayo(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Nigeria's cure is Jesus not the church. Even the church needs Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by mmsen: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2014
There are too many churches in Nigeria as is.

The solution to any problem or question other than "How do we fleece the sheep" is not to be found in any house of religious indoctrination.
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by PastorOluT(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mintayo: Nigeria's cure is Jesus not the church. Even the church needs Jesus!

Hello bro, long time.

I least expect this, I believe u understand the church is the body of Christ, the Light n Salt of the world, n His perfect representative here on earth.

Irrespective of our the local churches are painting it, the solution lies in the body of Christ-the church.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2014

You have already stoned yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by ladymichael: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
angryReally? The one that you established?I guess its the one that politicians attend right? No wonder nigeria is not corrupt
Re: Nigeria's Cure Is The Church by Mintayo(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2014
PastorOluT:

Hello bro, long time.

I least expect this, I believe u understand the church is the body of Christ, the Light n Salt of the world, n His perfect representative here on earth.

Irrespective of our the local churches are painting it, the solution lies in the body of Christ-the church.
yes,i understand you well. And i also know that the church is the body of Christ. But unfortunately the body is not in oneness with head anymore,well maybe most of the body. And another unfortunate thing is that the church of today is synonymous to buildings now. The body needs to go back to the head for things to really change!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Name Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.K. Branch / Thank God For A Successful Pilgrimapilgrimage To MARIA / "MouthAction Between married couples: A Sin??"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.