Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle (2369 Views)

Etisalat Unlimited For Three Hours At N15. / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Etisalat Unlimited Blackberrybisnow Cost #1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle by Larryfrank(m): 4:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Formally it was the airtel wtf data bundle subscription that was invented for only whatsapp, twitter and facebook, but unfurtunately the data bundle also accessed the bbm app. Earlier the BBM data bundle was a seperate bundle all together but here Etisalat has come up with somthing different here I'm going to talk about what Etisalat offers. We are Continue Reading...

Source: http://flowingtechblog.com
Re: Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle by ifaoni(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
dont just stress urself. Check out my signature for cheap datas.
Re: Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle by asudan: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2014
Larryfrank: Formally it was the airtel wtf data bundle subscription that was invented for only whatsapp, twitter and facebook, but unfurtunately the data bundle also accessed the bbm app. Earlier the BBM data bundle was a seperate bundle all together but here Etisalat has come up with somthing different here I'm going to talk about what Etisalat offers. We are Continue Reading...

Source: http://flowingtechblog.com
The offer doesn't worth it as airtel own is far better than this crap from etisalat. In the first place it is about 50mb as against unlimited. Secondly it is valid for just a day @ N200 whereas airtel own is N200 for 30days and N100 for 7days.Judge for yourself which one is favourable to use? Is it Airtel or Etisalat

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unlimited Social Media Bundle by mizturmike(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wonder why this network company can't just do a thing that would favour everyone.. 1gig for 500naira for 30 days it's will now left to you if you finish it before then and buy another one.. airtel WTF Works it all for me o. but slow network sha o

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / / Open-Box Samsung Galaxy M30s With Massive 6000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.