Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) (4321 Views)

Breaking News - Gov Seriaki Dickson Wife Is Dead ( Pic ) / Breaking news: Owa Ibokun Of Ijesha, Oba Aromolaran Is Dead( pic) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1731049_shekau1e14115770095411024x744_jpeg_jpeg1aadf9af6fa73fb5d1e682ebd78d48e3

Take a close look at the position of the swollen skin on the two fore heads displayed above (Check where the arrow pointed at). Also take a close look at the eyes.

The shape of the skull too.

What do you think?

PS: This thread is strictly to those that reason with their creator given head not their ear.

Note: I am not in support of BH, I believe we need to analyze whatever they tell us.

#ProudlyIgbo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Exactly. The dead man has a bigger lump and its shifted to the left also the dead man's beards is up to his cheek and fuller. That's not the man that has been embarrassing us on YouTube we must find him.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by hannesy(f): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Apart from ur point I also dnt believe but still expecting mre prove
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by eluquenson(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2014
The dead man has a round ehad shape while the laughing doesn't, they need to show more proof other wise idonbilivit.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2014
The picture to the left is mangled. So its possible that the lump was displaced.

Cameroon and Nigerian Intelligence have confirmed the death of "Shekau". The APC along with other vehicles displayed anytime "Shekau" releases his video have neen recovered by the military. Also many insurgents are surrendering. All these confirms the death of their "Shekau"

OP, the earlier you accept the truth, the better for you as a patriotic Nigerian.

19 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by BTT(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't really seem to care whether or not Shekau has been killed, what is important is that their sponsors are eliminated.

The gallant soldiers are doing their best on the field, the government must go all-out not minding whose ox s gored.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by freshness2020: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2014
So much doubting thomases on the prowl! Shekau is not the problem..our problem is their sponsors!
Killing shekau won't stop BH. Even his predecessors Yusuf Muhammed and "real shekau death did not stop the menace! The soldiers shouldn't rest on their oars just from one man's death!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2014
Op your point is very valid. That lump is not enough to certify that it is shekau that was actually killed. They need a DNA test or some advanced testing to confirm the corpse identity. My opinion though.

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Omen100(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2014
freshness2020: So much doubting thomases on the prowl! Shekau is not the problem..our problem is their sponsors!
Killing shekau won't stop BH. Even his predecessors Yusuf Muhammed and "real shekau death did not stop the menace! The soldiers shouldn't rest on their oars just from one man's death!

you are making a lot of sense you know?

but then, we all know who the real sponsors are but just shying away from preaching the gospel of pdp as their sponsor.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Waspy(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm. Expecting the niggas new vid
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by princealbashir: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2014
shachris03: Op your point is very valid. That lump is not enough to certify that it is shekau that was actually killed. They need a DNA test or some advanced testing to confirm the corpse identity. My opinion though.

Let him come out and speak...
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Collynzo22: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Obinoscopy: The picture to the left is mangled. So its possible that the lump was displaced.

Cameroon and Nigerian Intelligence have confirmed the death of "Shekau". The APC along with other vehicles displayed anytime "Shekau" releases his video have neen recovered by the military. Also many insurgents are surrendering. All these confirms the death of their "Shekau"

OP, the earlier you accept the truth, the better for you as a patriotic Nigerian.
A whole supermod like you believe every rubbish you read on the internet, can you tell me where the Cameroonian army made any official confirmation to that? The story emanated from a hungry Cameroonian blogger.
Look at the points the OP raised and the fact that Shekau supposedly wore a brocade to battle and tell me if there is no irregularity

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Omen100(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2014
shachris03: Op your point is very valid. That lump is not enough to certify that it is shekau that was actually killed. They need a DNA test or some advanced testing to confirm the corpse identity. My opinion though.

I don't think the Nigerian government and her armed force can still identify the mass-grave in which the so-called dead shecow or shekau was buried because they(army) didn't even know if they have killed him until a Nairalander who opened a thread of killing of the dead shecow, perhaps the abbreviation called "DNA" doesn't ring a bell to them.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by johnstar(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Omen100:

I don't think the Nigerian government and her armed force can still identify the mass-grave in which the so-called dead shecow or shekau was buried because they(army) didn't even know if they have killed him until a Nairalander who opened a thread of killing of the dead shecow, perhaps the abbreviation called "DNA" doesn't ring a bell to them.
lolz @signature
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Djicemob: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2014
The lump on the pic at right is just swollen.As a matter of fact, the man's whole body is swollen as a result of decomposition.It happens to most dead people.The men in the two pics looks one and the same to me.Op are you saying it Could it be coincidence that some certain BH members have striking resemblance with shekau and they all have similar lumps? SMH

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by dridowu: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2014
It is my prayer that the "shecow"/leader is dead but government need to buckle up than before because some of his unrepented loyalist may be planning another attack.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
A whole supermod like you believe every rubbish you read on the internet, can you tell me where the Cameroonian army made any official confirmation to that? The story emanated from a hungry Cameroonian blogger.
Look at the points the OP raised and the fact that Shekau supposedly wore a brocade to battle and tell me if there is no irregularity
So Sharareporters are lying too? I thought you guys believe everything they say.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Collynzo22: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Obinoscopy: So Sharareporters are lying too? I thought you guys believe everything they say.
Definitely not me.
Every single Nigerian outfit that carried that story lifted it from the same traffic hunting Camerron blog word for word.
The competition for traffic among media outfits now is so fierce that they can lift any sensational story from any where.
The Cameroonian army never claimed to have killed Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2014
The chances are that they are working on Shekau Part III.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by omenka(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2014
What has "#proudlyIgbo" got to do with your post??undecided

Secondly, you said we should take a look at the "skull". Pardon me, did you take an X-ray of their heads??undecided
If you did, please post the pictures so we can do the necessary comparism.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by omenka(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014
freshness2020: Shekau is not the problem..our problem is their sponsors!
Here's a post that makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:
Definitely not me.
Every single Nigerian outfit that carried that story lifted it from the same traffic hunting Camerron blog word for word.
The competition for traffic among media outfits now is so fierce that they can lift any sensational story from any where.
The Cameroonian army never claimed to have killed Shekau.
Glad to know you don't believe everything being published by Sharareporters.

Concerning your doubts on "Shekau's" death, I think it's unfounded. This is because the locals were the ones who even first discovered that the Shekau impostor is dead. The survivors of the Mainok insurgency said the insurgents were infuriated that their leader had been killed in Konduga. It was after that incident that people started their independent research on the pictures of the militants killed in Konduga. After the research, the picture of the dead Bashir surfaced.

All this while, the Military never corroborated the story. The only thing they said abinitio was that scores of insurgents were killed in Konduga which included a boko haram commander and the boko haram video journalist. They also said lots of weapons and armoury were recovered, including those which was usually shown at the background during any "Shekau's" video broadcast. They never said "Shekau" was killed until when it was muted by the locals and journalists/bloggers after which they did their investigation and confirmed that the Shekau impostor has been killed.

I know that the opposition will be very sad that "Shekau" is dead. This is because they feel his death will increase GEJ re-election credibility. But in the interest of the Country's wellbeing, let's be happy with the Military's recent victories. Let's not let our personal/political interest overshadow the interest of the Nation. When the Obama-led U.S. govt killed Osama, both the Democrats and the Republicans rejoiced. We should do same here. I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Oxygenbutter77(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Are you sure about the DNA testing? Do we have a database to begin with?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by gbadexy(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2014
He would have released a video if he were alive.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by brixton: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Collynzo22:

How about if the dead guy was beaten before being killed? That lump looks like a heavy punch on the forehead leading to the swelling... Nigerians being Nigeria' biggest enemy since 1904
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Blamemods: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
BLAME YOUR MODS....
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by IAMBREEZY: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
^^
who's the psycho above me.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by boss1310(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
too much focus on this evil guy.whether he is dead or not,that's not the end of the bokos.same happened when Bin Laden died al-quaeda is still there and had even split into many divisions.
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by hushmail: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
all dis na academic excercise

d shekau died a long time ago

now dis certainly a double n he is dead

i wont b surprise to see another shekau tmrw

after all plastic surgeons full ground

throughout his many fascist n dictators applied dis to escape assasins

hitler did it
Re: Why I Don't Believe He Is Dead (pic Inside) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Obinoscopy: The picture to the left is mangled. So its possible that the lump was displaced.

I care less whether Shekau is dead or not. My only concern is; Jonathan Ogogoro Ebele must be RETIRED at all cost by 2015.

Y? Simply because he his shielding & aiding the BH sponsors in their campaign. Afterall the confession of Henry Okah on the October 1st bombing in Abuja is still very fresh in my memory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Martin Onovo Shines At NEDG Presidential Debate / Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? / IPOB Members Released Hours After Arrest, IPOB Member Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.