Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Is Happening To Our Ladies? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Happening To Our Ladies? (532 Views)

Kelly Hansome - What Is Happening / Why Is Our Ladies Lacking Behind In Music Industry / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Our Ladies? by esley: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2014
good morning fellow nairalanders. I will just go straight to the point. I went for an interview yesterday, well expect the usual crowd mixup of guys and babes. everybody looked cool in their corporate outfit and ofcourse d ladies identified very well. when d oral interview began cos it was Done in a school like fashion. Men come see the way my ladies dey fall our hand. some ladies including some guys could not even put up constructive sentences. I was totally impressed with one lady cos she really was good but the majority of them were total fiasco. pls advice to our ladies, stop spending all ur time on fashion and movies, read more for knowledge sakes. thanks.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2014
esley: good morning fellow nairalanders. I will just go straight to the point. I went for an interview yesterday, well expect the usual crowd mixup of guys and babes. everybody looked cool in their corporate outfit and ofcourse d ladies identified very well. when d oral interview began cos it was Done in a school like fashion. Men come see the way my ladies dey fall our hand. some ladies including some guys could not even put up constructive sentences. I was totally impressed with one lady cos she really was good but the majority of them were total fiasco. pls advice to our ladies, stop spending all ur time on fashion and movies, read more for knowledge sakes. thanks.
we think alike bro, me been asking myself why most of our ladies can't even construct good sentence. They look good n speak badly.. #well tis none of my business
Re: What Is Happening To Our Ladies? by Spicylate(f): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
and i thought it was more common with the guys...hmm

(1) (Reply)

Hennessy Artistry :wizkid And Tuface Ever Collabo (download Here) / Singers And Vocal Instructors / [MUSIC] Akon Ft. Dbanj – Frosh (full Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.