Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton (1225 Views)

‘Messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re’ – Malaga Defender Weligton / Lionel Messi Called Me A 'son Of A Prostitute' - Malaga Defender Weligton / Dressing Like C-ronaldo Will Cost You Awful More, As Bale's Outfit Worth £902 Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by manutdadex(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
The Argentine allegedly hurled verbal abuse
at the Malaga defender and, after they
squared up, the Barcelona attacker was shoved
to the floor via his throat Sep 25, 2014 10:45:09 Malaga centre-back Weligton claims Lionel Messi called him a "son of a wh*re" and that is why he
threw him to the ground in
Wednesday's 0-0 draw. Javi Gracia's men were the first team of 2014-15 to
deny Barcelona all three points, as last season's La
Liga runners up failed to register a shot on target at
La Rosaleda. Tensions overflowed late in the game when Weligton
appeared to grab Messi by the throat, with the
Argentine attacker subsequently falling backwards to
ground. Barca players were pleading with the referee to send
the Brazilian defender off for his actions, though he
only received a booking, but Weligton has hit back by
insisting that Messi initiated the confrontation by
hurling verbal abuse at him when they squared up in
the 81st minute of the game. "I tried to prevent him from passing the ball and,
after the move finished, Messi turned to me and called
me a son of a wh*re," the veteran centre-back, 35, told
Cope . As well as Weligton going into the referee's book,
Gerard Pique was yellow carded for his over-the-top
remonstrations for the Malaga man to see red. The good boy has spoken!
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Unionised(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2014
No way.

Messi is an angel.

He can't say that...
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by manutdadex(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unionised: No way.

Messi is an angel.

He can't say that...
lolz..na tru...he is a good boy!!
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by cr7lomo: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am not surprised , his junior team mates said d same tin bout him . Proud leprechaun
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Afrok(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
That's what frustration can cause, ask Suarez and he'll tell U " I would've bitten him instead of calling him son of a wh*re undecided
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Millate01: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
cr7lomo: Am not surprised , his junior team mates said d same tin bout him . Proud leprechaun
thats a lie...this is not the first time Weligton is clashing with Messi.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by manutdadex(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
well d world judge footballers on pride based on their height...dats y dey say ronaldo is full of pride...
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
thats a lie...this is not the first time Weligton is clashing with Messi.
the person have said what Messi and you are saying is a lie, OK then, can you now tell us what brought about their clashing together?
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Nashoji: the person have said what Messi and you are saying is a lie, OK then, can you now tell us what brought about their clashing together?
not many of you watch la liga matches.... I watched that match live....messi didnt say anything.
If he did cant any of you root the video?
Even Malaga Players werent in full support of Weligton
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
I heard , "son of b**ch",now am hearing "son of a wh*re", and "son of a prostitute"....mehn unah mouth sharp oo.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by manutdadex(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
not many of you watch la liga matches.... I watched that match live....messi didnt say anything.
guy u funny sa? U see when suarez bite chielini no b replay u see...and some incident will nt b caut on tape...so if d guy say messi abuse am...which one b ur own? Messi fans dem
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
manutdadex: guy u funny sa? U see when suarez bite chielini no b replay u see...and some incident will nt b caut on tape...so if d guy say messi abuse am...which one b ur own? Messi fans dem
okay
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Do you speak Spanish,or were u directly involved?
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
And someone said he is the most humble of them all,what a joke.
He has attitude shit like others,he is just better at playing the good boy better than others.
Before he was referred to as the "little dictator"their must be something up.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: Do you speak Spanish,or were u directly involved?
i speak spanish for your information but am not fluent.
Is that the answer you want to hear?
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: i speak spanish for your information but am not fluent.
Is that the answer you want to hear?
ok,and were u a party to what messi said?
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: ok,and were u a party to what messi said?
i know what i saw, even malaga players werent in full support of weligton.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
i know what i saw, even malaga players werent in full support of weligton.
That is how you got to that "he didn't say it"conclusion?
Do you remember the Evra$Suarez saga?
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: That is how you got to that "he didn't say it"conclusion?
Do you remember the Evra$Suarez saga?
okay
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
okay
Bro I A̶̲̥̅♏ not making any decision for you here,but wait till their football governing body hopefully open an investigation into the case b4 you decide if he said so or not.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: Bro I A̶̲̥̅♏ not making any decision for you here,but wait till their football governing body hopefully open an investigation into the case b4 you decide if he said so or not.
thats wat am waiting for
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
thats wat am waiting for
Ok man,nice meeting you,Adios.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by Haywhymido(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
I pity messi if dis is true. N he can thank his stars, it didnt happen in england or against english teams. English media for finish him legendry career.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Haywhymido: I pity messi if dis is true. N he can thank his stars, it didnt happen in england or against english teams. English media for finish him legendry career.
That is what the English press thrives on,they can be a "Hound" out for blood most time,even balo ran for his dear career sake.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by kris(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hijo de puta = Son of a bi*ch, though puta actually means prostitute or LovePeddler.

Friends say it to each other too, and you have to know Spanish to know when it's friendly and when it's not, though I'm sure on the football pitch it's hardly used as a friendly gesture.

It's kind of like the N word for blacks, it can be friendly and it can be abusive.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by manutdadex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: Bro I A̶̲̥̅♏ not making any decision for you here,but wait till their football governing body hopefully open an investigation into the case b4 you decide if he said so or not.
dat will not happen...sepp blatter's school son? Ntin go happen
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by tuffgongjo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
manutdadex: dat will not happen...sepp blatter's school son? Ntin go happen
Fingers crossed,watching in 3D.
Re: 'messi Called Me A Son Of A Wh*re' - Weligton by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
kris: Hijo de puta = Son of a bi*ch, though puta actually means prostitute or LovePeddler.

Friends say it to each other too, and you have to know Spanish to know when it's friendly and when it's not, though I'm sure on the football pitch it's hardly used as a friendly gesture.

It's kind of like the N word for blacks, it can be friendly and it can be abusive.

¿Habla usted español mi amigo? Vamos simplemente comunicarse en español en este hilo. Estoy muy seguro de Messi no llamó 'hijo de una prostituta' Weligton.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: The FA Has Released New Rules To Save Chelsea From Relegation!!! / 10 Odds Banker Of The Day Is Out Again. / PIERS Morgan:sacking Of Jose Mourinho Is The Worst Decision In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.