Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help (4926 Views)

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Many people have been struggling to make money online. And you cannot really blame them. Now I want to assist in the little way i can if you qualify.

There are 3 extremely important things you really need to have in order to make great money over the web:

1. The first thing you will need is a product with high quality and valuable information, directly satisfying the exact needs of the potential buyers.

2. The second thing you need is an attractive, well written and good converting sales page and can perfectly fit to your high quality product.

3. Finally, you will surely need a high converting sales funnel that will skyrocket your business for sure:
a. High converting squeeze page to build your list
b. High quality free report, promoting your main product
c. Follow up emails that will be used to promote your main product
d. A well-organized Minisite where you can be able to deliver the product to the buyers, show your contact information and offer some advertising materials for people to promote your product.

If your web business is lacking anyone of these important components, you need help.

And did you know you can create a lasting business by selling real, physical products online?

If you sell something people desire … something they CRAVE… they’ll line up at your door to buy it. No selling required.

Want proof?

People lined up on Sep. 19, 2014 in Austin, TX to buy the new iPhone 6
(Hint: they waited in line for hours to willingly SPEND $400+)

You see, when you sell something people want (like the iPhone), selling is EASY.

How do you identify what it is that people want and how do you set it up online?

These are the questions I want to help you get answered.

I recorded a video that reveals the single biggest newbie internet marketer mistake, how to avoid it and how to position yourself for success in the online marketing world. If you're just starting out on marketing on the web, I congratulate you for being lucky to have come across this video today, saving yourself painful years of frustration and unnecessary loss of money.

And if you're struggling with an existing or several online ventures, that single mistake might have been the reason for your struggle. GO WATCH THE VIDEO NOW and make amends! You can also request a strategy session with me and my team to put you back on track.

People with offline businesses who want to take them online and also get in touch so we can talk things out.

Let me call you and have a strategy session with you for 30 minutes so we can see the way forward for your internet business or offline business that you want to take online. Get in touch and let's see how we can do this. I may even build and host your site for you for one year if I find you serious enough.

Warming up to attend a Traffic Summit in London in November. I'm willing to share with you what I learn there as well if we get along well.

Get in touch and let us arrange your strategy session.

You can add me on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/neksummi.matthias

It's good to show ones face in things like this. So na me dey the second image!

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by JAZES(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
@neksumi,
Nice concept man
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
JAZES: @neksumi,
Nice concept man

Thanks man.

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
@blink182, I saw you on this thread in the morning and you didn't even say hi! Haba my brother, I thought you were going to be the first to request your strategy session! Though I ain't saying you're struggling to make money online. You've got an awesome business online.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Queendo(f): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Longest time oga Neksummi
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Queendo: Longest time oga Neksummi
Longest time! Are you one of my students? If you are, please get in touch as I've got something for you. My mobile again - 08063306838. Thanks.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2014
This is to all my Quick Smart Programme guys. It's been a while. Please get in touch with me as soon as you read this as I've got something for you. No links here, don't forget!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'll soon put a form online so you can drop me your details for me to call you. You'll not even need to call me once the form is done. I'll make all the calls!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by adaemeka245(f): 4:15am On Sep 27, 2014
are u on wass app, can I chat u up? am interested
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2014
adaemeka245: are u on wass app, can I chat u up? am interested

Ain't on whatsapp o. Just get in touch if you're actually very serious and I'll call.

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keep the calls coming. I'm enjoying the chat with you guys. Hope your business find the path to your success through our interaction.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
For you to make money online or anywhere else, the first shift you're to make is the shift to generosity...the desire first to serve more people rather than get paid first.

Paraphrased from Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by ddeston(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
hi Oga my name is Osaro Destiny and i called you last night.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Ademat7(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Is this opportunity for those that hv blog/website alone? U spoke about youwin stuff what is it all about.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Ademat7: Is this opportunity for those that hv blog/website alone? U spoke about youwin stuff what is it all about.
It's not only for those who already have blogs and websites but for everyone who has the intention of starting something online or is struggling with his existing one. I don't consult for offline businesses but I can consult for those who want to take their offline businesses online. Youwin is an initiative of the federal government where youths between the ages of 18 - 45 years are giving business grants of up to N10million. There's a thread about Youwin, you'll do well to check it up.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
ddeston: hi Oga my name is Osaro Destiny and i called you last night.

Yeah brother. It was cool meeting you.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Morning people. Keep the calls coming. Have met some great minds through this platform. I must admit I don't know it all. I can also learn from you. Something I may suggest to you may turn your business around and likewise your input into my business might take me to my next level. So let's have the strategy session!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by G12(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
I just came across this thread now. I'll sure give you a call at dawn. Meanwhile, I'll text you right away.
Thanks bro.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2014
G12: I just came across this thread now. I'll sure give you a call at dawn. Meanwhile, I'll text you right away.
Thanks bro.
Saw ur text when I work up late into the night. Looking forward to my talk with you.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Blessed by my contact with you guys. Hope people who have contacted me are also enjoying the encounter?
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2014
You've read and confused yourself with so many ebooks. What you need now is a personal touch of someone who's gone ahead of you. It mustn't be me. But whatever you do, find someone to review your business and guide you.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2014
As you probably know, world class advice can be a
game changer for you, your life and your business.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Request for your free session to look into your business.

Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Eid Mubarak!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by adaemeka245(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
@ Neksummi, sent u a text wt my phone no, Hopin 2 get ur feedback, thanks
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Samabu07(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
I love that quote from Roberts...he is an inspiration.
Thank you for free counselling. I am building a business that should impacts the lives of Nigerians. Everything is going Global, Online. We should take the advantage and sell our self (unique product/service) especially to people needing them the most!
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by neksummi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Samabu07:
I love that quote from Roberts...he is an inspiration.
Thank you for free counselling. I am building a business that should impacts the lives of Nigerians. Everything is going Global, Online. We should take the advantage and sell our self (unique product/service) especially to people needing them the most!

You're welcome. You can text me the link to your website so I will review and get back to you with necessary suggestions on how you can take your business to the next level. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Struggling To Make Money Online? FREE 30 Min. Phone Consultation That Might Help by Samabu07(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
neksummi:

You're welcome. You can text me the link to your website so I will review and get back to you with necessary suggestions on how you can take your business to the next level. Waiting to hear from you.

I am yet to build the specific website for it. As soon as I am done. I would quote you asapp.

Thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sourcing For Chicken And Turkey From Cotonou / Blue Intercontinental Micro-Finance Bank: My Experience / Will Bank's Work Tomorrow Childrens Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.