Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. (895 Views)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Dad Wears Embarrassing Outfit To Teach His Daughter A Lesson / Iwu or Ishi Ewu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by zoomzu(f): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
Iwu says America has what to learn form Nigeria in terms of Election conduct. Are we the one to learn from America or they are the one to learn from us? What is your view on what Iwu says?
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by const6(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
The man is so stupid! cool

He talks about Americans holding election in multiple days (early voting) etc.

He should be ashamed, how many rumours of rigging did he hear in the just concluded election?

What beats my imagination is how some Nigerians can act so calmly in their foolishness and selfish interest as if its the norm.

He needs to be ashame of himself for the way Nigerias election was conducted and for the stupid statement he made yesterday.

Foolish idiot! angry
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by Tonyet1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2008
now this is for Ewu and Mc.cain

Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by ujbabe: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2008
IWU=LAW THAT WHAT IT MEANS RIGHT BUT AM GRATELY DISAPPOINTED IN U. U ARE A DIGRACE TO IGBOS, NIGERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE. FOR TALKING THAT TRASH U ARE SUED TO COURT BY ME. 36 STROKES OF CANE AWAITS U IDIOT. U SHALL CERTAINLY MEET UR DOOM!
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by naylove(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2008
[size=8pt][/size]when i first heard that PROFESSOR(IWU) said he could teach America something about electoral activity. i could not supress the laughter as the man just never cease to ridicule himself.
does being a professor comes with this much insensitivity? after conducting election that's got the court cancelling the results cum innumerable electoral illegalities.
Haba, Oga Iwu, kmake u know go open ur yarnsh for where hurricane dey blow now.
if na rigging u wan teach them. they sabi am,
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by Andy1985ng(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
U all need to understand that iwu is still in slumber.Watching on CNN,They were the ones that announced the projection results. Imagine, the PRESS announced the results.Not inec, we are in deep shit in our country.
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by keba(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
Iwu is a STUPID MAGGOT shocked shocked
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by illiest(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2008
OH PLEASE !!! change the topic, r u talking about IWU i need to get back to work, that man is an ass!!!!!
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2008
Iwu
I think the man has to have his head examined because he is obviuosly insane
When I heard, I almost fainted. What do they take us for?? They obviously think Nigerains are fools!!
The man is so ignorant, how dare him? he should be ashamed of himself, comparing America's elections to Nigeria. He should not even compare Ghana to Nigeria elections not to talk of America.
I guess it was a case of nothing to say
silly ass!!
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by debetmx(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2008
Iwu must be senile and out of touch with global trends. You can imagine what he said about the american elections. He should die by hanging
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by kollyp2000(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2008
Haba! Stop critizing the guy now, at least he said that he didn't say such a thing. Leave the man jare. He's confused
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by youngies(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2008
kollyp2000:

Haba! Stop critizing the guy now, at least he said that he didn't say such a thing. Leave the man jare. He's confused

Nay! The man is a shameless liar. INEC spokesperson wrote Ray Power that broke the news that EWU was misquoted, since this morning Ray Power have been re-playing the interview tape for all and sundry to hear first hand. Now they have further exposed him, there is no place to hide anymore.

What a shame! cry
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by zoomzu(f): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2008
Sincerely speaking,

with Iwu's conduct, comments before, during and after the flopped election he administered, I don't see him (IWUUUUUUUU) qualified to be a poll clerk in US election.
Re: Iwu Says He Has What To Teach America When It Comes To Election Conduct. by MrCrackles(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2008
Iwu is a fool for that comment!

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Monday - 50,000 Us Jobs Lost In A Day / Two Pastors Are At Each Others Throats (Ghana) / Mitt Romney's Poor Strategy (he Thought He Would Win)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.