Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) (3182 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
I currently reside in Lagos and I have a girlfriend who is fulani.
I really love her and want to marry her but she is a fulani from sokoto and another man has gone to meet the father for marriage proposal,and she told me that in her culture when two or more men want to marry a girl the men will flog each other with those their big sticks,the first man to shout or hold his back in pain will lose the girl.
The other man is a strong cold blooded fulani and I am an ajebutter,should I leave the girl for the other man or should I enter the contest? Please I need your matured advice sad

#BTON,#TSIALsad

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
LWTMB!!!

Go for her na.
Love endures all pains.

I think this type of marriage shouldnt be existing again.
Why won't the husband treat the wife anyhow during the marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Amandobolt(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
lol....we no dey ur power nah

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
OYO is ur case

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Spicylate(f): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
what do you think
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Pasca07: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Super story
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Jnrbayerno(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
There is nothing I wont see...u can start training with someone before d D-day

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Ezedon(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
real men dont give up
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by teeghurl(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
"A man who can take 50 lashes of Fulani's koboko without crying is worthy of a lady's love" Queen Elizabeth II 1950 wink
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by seankay(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
I no c any Ajebutter for dat pics

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
LWTMB!!!

Go for her na.
Love endures all pains.

The flogging is to make sure he values the wife, dummy. undecided
LogoDWhiz:
LWTMB!!!

Go for her na.
Love endures all pains.

The flogging is to make sure he values the wife, dummy.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Weah96: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
misscastle:

The flogging is to make sure he values the wife, dummy. undecided
The flogging is to make sure he values the wife, dummy.

That makes perfect sense. #madness#
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by amakastarstella(f): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
enjoy bro it makes u stronger
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by hayorlad: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
A boy was jilted by his girlfriend for another guy. This guy feels it's a cheating and it ain't right, he therefore decided to fight for his right.......... See what happened to him in this video;

www.hypemylife.com/?p=2569
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me Even Before Marriage (+PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Akpos New Year Resolution (funny Akpos) / Female Brain Or Male Brain --- Test / Typical Woman (a Short Story) !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.