Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49916 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by drnoel: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: Shut up mkpi & tell me ur state so we can relate grin grin

Ibu iti, oya la nawi ala.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gbo1iwe:

Chidiebere is just desperately trying to salvage his damaged reputation by acting like a tough guy online.

Forget the internet bravado, he is dying inside. grin grin

I suspect hunger is also an issue for Simeon, did u see how his family of 12 celebrated last xmas with just 1 chicken and he posted it on FB with his father and mother clapping in the background cheesy
Una no go kill person for this Nairaland. LMAO!!

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by thwarrior72: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
drnoel:

Ibu iti, oya la nawi ala.
Is this all u can muster and by the way, ifea isulu obu igbo ka obu Latin? undecided
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
E bank ole1 how are u today
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ebankole1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
CaptainOjemba: E bank ole1 how are u today

Who be this ke?

Ebankole1 dey ooo

join me eat concoction rice ke with Zobo drink oo

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: Faun wanted to derail this thread from the onset, if not he wouldn't have made a negative comment on this thread, knowing chinos antecedent
What to you mean by Faun knowing chinos antecedents?

Who the fvck is Chino?

Are we all going to run away for chino?

Was it faun that sent him to derail Enugu thread?

I was also ready for him that night.

slowpoke like him.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ebankole1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Gbo1iwe:

grin grin grin grin grin

As E Dey Hot Oo - chop am like Amu grin grin grin

Chidiebere i will torment u on Nl cheesy cheesy cheesy
You guys are just being cruel on my pal.
Lol,the dude was tryin to mess with my brain tho"how funny.
Anyways,make una take it easy.
For my Y1bo bros? another is been put up&its clean.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by passion007: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
What to you mean by Faun knowing chinos antecedents?

Who the fvck is Chino?

Are we all going to run away for chino?

Was it faun that sent him to derail Enugu thread?

I was also ready for him that night.

slowpoke like him.

Thank you!
Let them keep making flimsy excuses for Chino and his antecedents.
It is this passive response of " Everyone ignore Chino" that has made that agadinwoke into a tin-god of some sort.
And the other dude is blaming Faun for making a negative criticism...lol. smh.
Whereas Chino has been running amok like a charged demon, denigrating Enugu and Imo even without provocation.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
thwarrior72: Faun wanted to derail this thread from the onset, if not he wouldn't have made a negative comment on this thread, knowing chinos antecedent

I said I won't respond tho this shameless thread anymore, but to correct your notion; whether or not Faun had an intention, the burden of responsibility falls on Chino not to reply. Like I cautioned him in the beginning pages, learn to differentiate your enemies from your ally. Truth be told, Faun dished out the same medicine to Chino (though that's disappointing as well), Chino should know better than to reply. For crying out loud, THIS IS ANAMBRA THREAD. How can a supposed "Light of the nation" thread be mingled with nonsensical barrage of insults? As for the pics, Chino was cautioned both online and offline to cease and desist; I can only say good luck to those who wish to rehabilitate him.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Una dey go church at all, all these for church hour? wink Chinaza it is time to decorate you as crown prince of human demolition.. cheesy

The earlier we all take NL as fun the better for all of us. Life is sweet oo.. cheesy

**runs under the blanket with wifey** cool
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by wawaboy1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
i think am in a wrong thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.