Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49650 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by aryzgreat: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
spyder880:

Coming soon.

God bless u brother. U are too much
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by christejames(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Great state indeed. The state is gradually reclaiming its rightful position in this state called Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agulu lake, the sheer tranquillity of the place is refreshing grin

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by CrinkumCrankum: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
achi4u: Anambra has the best road network in the entire S.East with many mansions scattered everywhere.
In Business and academics they are power house but Anambra(if truth were to be said) still lacks that city that their heart is yearning for.
A functional city to go with.
Dalu nnu.

liar!!!!.... I will give it to Enugu, am from neither of the state
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spyder880(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
More of Agulu lake.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by CrinkumCrankum: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
ak47mann: Niger river were you can relax and eat some fresh fish with your friends and partner cool

FG should just fix this Inland port.... so that more develoment will come in
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by CrinkumCrankum: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
spyder880: Agulu lake, the sheer tranquillity of the place is refreshing grin

The water looks so calm and peaceful
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by asadike(f): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Asa nwa,imelu aghaa ?
nwoke dinma,adi mu nma, gi nwa kwa nu? Ke ka obodo oyibo melu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Chino and company: Anambra defenders..

I understand you take it as a duty to defend our great state, and I say THANK YOU FOR THAT. However, on another note, know when to differentiate your enemy from your ally. For instance, U.S. is Israel's GREATEST ALLY, but U.S. often rebukes them. In other words, please learn to accept other people's opinion. One important thing in life is "feedback". Some may be positive, and others, negative. Sometimes the negative opinions are not borne out of jealousy or envy or whatever you think it is; some are thoughtful and needed to evaluate the current state of the status quo.

Anambra is growing, it is developing, but has it gotten there yet? Truth is IT HASN'T. In fact, Nigeria hasn't gotten there yet, THIS IS NOT TO UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF THE GREAT PEOPLE TRYING HARD TO IMPROVE. I love my country, I love my state even better, and I love my town Nnewi even the best, and I sure want the BEST for them. The best comes from criticism. Unless someone is in attack mode, please for the sake of peace among us, just defer it to "We are getting there".

Stay well my brother and continue with your good work..

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Taa gbafuo from here. which truth do u know? What do know about development?

achi4u: Truth they say always hurt...I rest my case.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by feelamong(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please post more pics of developmental works going on...
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by FreeGlobe(f): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
The thief called Peter obi left Anambra after 8 years with absolutely nothing to show. Today Adaobi has been certified persona non grata in the state. We are still waiting on what Obiano has in store, I hear he has good intentions. Like someone said, Anambra is yet to have that city where everyone will be absolutely proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
By Emeka Aginam
As part of the preparation for the digital switch over next year, Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has signed contract for the modernization and digitization of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS.
Speaking during the signing ceremony at the Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia last week , Obiano said the contract signing ceremony was in fulfillment of his promise to Anambra people to deliver a brand new broadcast organization with complete modern equipment.
“We are happy and excited to be signing this contract today. ABS is an important state institution, we have confidence that the contractor COMFAX having gone through a rigorous tendering process will deliver according to the terms”, said.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ps5(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
New market road

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by FlintGuevara(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lilimax:
That picture was taken from Amawbia junction if I'm not mistaken smiley
Nne ibu onye Amawbia?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm still waiting for those gold-paved roads and futuristic skyscrapers in Anambra that gave Chino the spine to keep fooling himself in his delusion at the thread about my Enugu. And so far, I still haven't seen them.
Old recycled pictures from 3 years ago as well as cheap-looking, substandard roads, areas with no street lights or pedestrian sidewalks, and even buildings that disobey basic urban planning laws.
It's true what they say that empty vessels make the loudest noise. I'll still be keeping an eye on this thread, after which I shall make my judgement in due time.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
ps5: New market road

awka or Onitsha?
you guys are trying but you don't qualify pix well.
Some captions read 'anambra road', is there anything like that?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun: I'm still waiting for those gold-paved roads and futuristic skyscrapers in Anambra that gave Chino the spine to keep fooling himself in his delusion at the thread about my Enugu. And so far, I still haven't seen them.
Old recycled pictures from 3 years ago as well as cheap-looking, substandard roads, areas with no street lights or pedestrian sidewalks, and even buildings that disobey basic urban planning laws.
It's true what they say that empty vessels make the loudest noise. I'll still be keeping an eye on this thread, after which I shall make my judgement in due time.
stop looking for issues where there is none? Anambra state has done well so far, the state is developing and many other things to be done so take your dick measuring contest to your Enugu thread, Ndi Anambra in nairaland are proud anf i mean proud of our state(the light of the nation)
peace

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by osymerga(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was the OP that started the thread yesterday afternoon,but was immediately ban by the spamsbot.Couldn't contribute as a result of that.Happy that i am back again.
Is well with Anambra state.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
famousurch:
stop looking for issues where there is none? Anambra state has done well so far, the state is developing and many other things to be done so take your dick measuring contest to your Enugu thread, Ndi Anambra in nairaland are proud anf i mean proud of our state(the light of the nation)
peace

You should've reserved this useless gospel for Chino when he was all over the Enugu thread for 2 full years making a fool of himself and trying to bring it down simply because the original creator of thread labeled the state, "The Pride of The East". Would you like your memory refreshed a bit? Here goes: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/253

If you loud mutts had respected yourselves on other people's threads, would we be having this conversation? I expected a clown like him who devoted 80 percent of his time to running others down, to have El Dorado pictures of Anambra, but alas, all I can see are substandard washed out pictures from 2011.
He brought that ant-infested wood to his abode the day he chose to embark on a campaign of calumny against Enugu; so whether you like it or not, ALL the pictures on this thread will be thoroughly scrutinized, critiqued and juxtaposed with the other cities he's been trying to bring down.
No excuses, no clemency.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by osymerga(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Anambra amaka

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

You should've reserved this useless gospel for Chino when he was all over the Enugu thread for 2 full years making a fool of himself and trying to bring it down simply because the original creator of thread labeled the state, "The Pride of The East". Would you like your memory refreshed a bit? Here goes: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/253

If you loud mutts had respected yourselves on other people's threads, would we be having this conversation? I expected a clown like him who devoted 80 percent of his time to running others down, to have El Dorado pictures of Anambra, but alas, all I can see are substandard washed out pictures from 2011.
He brought that ant-infested wood to his abode the day he chose to embark on a campaign of calumny against Enugu; so whether you like it or not, ALL the pictures on this thread will be thoroughly scrutinized, critiqued and juxtaposed with the other cities he's been trying to bring down.
No excuses, no clemency.
So you must follow Chino in his foolishness isn't it? We Anambrarians here on NL had rebuked him several times but he wouldn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by osymerga(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Willie is working

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeske2: So you must follow Chino in his foolishness isn't it? We Anambrarians here on NL had rebuked him several times but he wouldn't listen.

I'm not following Chino and his foolishness. I will never post negative pictures of Anambra. I'm not an i..d.iot.
What I'm calling on Chino to do is post the El Dorado pictures of Anambra that make it the greatest state in the world, since he spends a great deal of his time denigrating others.
He even attacked Spyder880 here, telling him to stop posting pictures of Anambra if they're more than 3 months old, yet that picture of Zenith bank (with the Guinness advert and Peugeot 504 car) is 3 years old.
He's about to be disgraced on this thread if he fails to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Yeske2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun:

I'm not following Chino and his foolishness. I will never post negative pictures of Anambra. I'm not an i..d.iot.
What I'm calling on Chino to do is post the El Dorado pictures of Anambra that make it the greatest state in the world, since he spends a great deal of his time denigrating others.
He even attacked Spyder880 here, telling him to stop posting pictures of Anambra if they're more than 3 months old, yet that picture of Zenith bank (with the Guinness advert and Peugeot 504 car) is 3 years old.
He's about to be disgraced on this thread if he fails to deliver.
Free chino please, nobody would ever visit Enugu or Owerri and ever compare both cities to any part of Alaigbo. Let's not derail this thread please, ka udo chia. Anyi bu ofu.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeske2: Free chino please, nobody would ever visit Enugu or Owerri and ever compare both cities to any part of Alaigbo. Let's not derail this thread please, ka udo chia. Anyi bu ofu.

If you say so then.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes oo..its good to be home early on a friday.

Yes some people were mentioning my name carelessly especially faun! What is the problem? Have you eaten today?

Yes Anambra is the best state in the world do you have any problem with that?

If you know me too well you know me well then should know that I do not give a damn on whatever you do on this thread because after you are done with your madness I will wait for you in that your Enugu thread and blow that thread to piece. Its a promise unless you are ready to give up on that thread like I am ready to give up on this one too.. wink

I keep asking myself what is the price for building a thread to 100 or 200 pages? Nothing, so it will be fun for me to destroy this thread with you and follow you to your Enugu thread and destroy it too. It will fun for me especially on a friday like this. Please let us give it a trial.. wink cheesy

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Faun bring your madness let me know if my own madness is fake.. cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kedu ife na ebute arguement here?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by chinolization: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Don't mind them I will speak for myself. Bring your madness on let us try and see how it will end.. cheesy wink

Faun:

If you say so then.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ekiseme(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Faun bring your madness let me know if my own madness is fake.. cheesy
dimkpa jee zuo ike

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Faun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinolization: Yes oo..its good to be home early on a friday.

Yes some people were mentioning my name carelessly especially faun! What is the problem? Have you eaten today?

Yes Anambra is the best state in the world do you have any problem with that?

If you know me too well you know me well enough then should know that I do not give a damn on whatever you do on this thread because after you are done with your madness I will wait for you in that your Enugu thread and blow that thread to piece. Its a promise unless you are ready to give up on that thread.

I keep asking myself what is the price for building a thread to 100 or 200 pages? Nothing, so it will be fun for me to destroy this thread with you and follow you to your Enugu thread and destroy it too. It will fun for me especially on a friday like this. Please let us give it a trial.. wink cheesy

grin Is this disgraced loser still talking?
"destroy" wetin? When you have tried hard for 2 whole years of your useless life to destroy that thread, but much to your pain and sadness, it continues to grow from strength to strength.

Post pictures of your golden Anambra is what we're asking you to do. When you're done, we'll compare and contrast, because you look like a big fool when you type long pointless lines of empty white lies with nothing to back it up.
Make my day, fool. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Avoid Concord Junction Tunnel Owerri, Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.