Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear (813 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
There are two realms in existence.the physical realm and the spiritual realm
We are in the physical realm on earth,we can explain things on earth using our 5 senses
But we cannot explain spiritual(heavenly ) things using our 5 senses unless we read about them from the scriptures
it follows that for us to understand spiritual things we must first of all understand and explain physical things. John 3:12( and the only way we can do that is to be educated
Let us analyse this thing objectively (Starting from the physical angle )
Please i will like everybody to copy this post and go through the scriptures by reading the Bible again, confirming what I'm about to say
Revelation 22:13 Jesus says I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end..
Somewhere between the beginning and the end of time Christ came to died for the sins of mankind.(the period of time known as the days of John the Baptist )
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force
to understand this scripture let me explain something
You know, Jesus started his journey from Galilee to Jerusalem, on his way he met the people who were suppose to be his disciples, anywhere he meet them he tells them FOLLOW ME (to Jerusalem )
Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me(Meaning FOLLOW ME), and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Mark 1:18 And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.
This is how he collected his disciples plus the miracles they saw, until a multitude of disciples followed him (to Jerusalem )
It takes a man who believe in him to follow him (the origin of our faith(Christianity ), because faith is believing,every religion have what they believe in, we christians believe in Jesus.
On their way going(because they were going through the harsh condition of the wilderness ), he knew most of them will get discouraged, they (disciples)asked him a question (because they at this time understand that they were going to the kingdom of God at Jerusalem ) will few(of these many disciples that is following you ) enter the kingdom of God?
He now told them in
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate(gate of the kingdom ): for many(of his disciples ), I say unto you, will seek to enter in and shall not be able (they seek to enter the gate of the kingdom with violence and by force which they have already started because they were many disciples and already troden on him ).
so, the question is, what is the gate of the kingdom of God Jesus was he talking about?
He gave the answer using a parable in
Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house (Jesus christ himself) is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
This simply means that the resurrection of Jesus(at Jerusalem ) is the gate of the kingdom of God he was talking about
He even told that same disciples
Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some(of his disciples. note:not all disciples who called him lord lord saw the kingdom of God. matt 7:21 ) standing here, which shall not taste of death(shall not die ), till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.(son of man die and resurrected)
And truly, out of the over 5000 disciples who eat bread and fishes,who followed him and called him Lord Lord,few of them(only 120 of them out of the 5000.
Act 1:15) held their believe in Jesus, they held their believe and did not die (unlike Judas Iscariot who died ) until he died and ressurected,which is the establishment of the kingdom of God here on earth, the establishment of Christianity which is salvation or eternal life here on earth.
Therefore, everybody in Christianity are saved, no matter how bad you think they are. We are saved by grace.
Now, let me go back to explain the Matthew 11:12 i wanted to explain
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
The violent there are people (the disciples ) who where striving to enter the gate of the kingdom (christianity ) by violence, by force. But only few of them entered christianiy.
Today, that few people (120 people ) has multiplied to what is known as Christianity world wide
So we are now saved, we don't struggle for it like the disciples who followed Jesus did.
HALLELUJAH!
so, if any pastor still tells you that we are still waiting to be saved, or we are still waiting for end time (because the kingdom of God which is not just christianity but now the whole earth, will never end as the glory of God has now covered the earth. Prophet Joel prophesied the day of pentecost in the book of act which has pass, as the end time,Act 2:16-17. i don't know what people are seeing as end time.) if any pastor is still using end time or rapture to make you fear, Just give that pastor a slap
Tell him i said so, for HEAVEN IS IN YOU, YOU ARE IN HEAVEN ALREADY .. Lol
be free, go about and enjoy your life and avoid sin as much as you can
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Rich4god(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Getting ready to enjoy the show as I introduce to you... Ukutsgp...
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Jameselias: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
We don't two realm their countless realms just as their are countless stars, sun,and planets
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Jameselias: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jameselias: We don't have two realm their countless realms just as their are countless stars, sun,and planets in space
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by achinaboy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
paxonel: There are two realms in existence.the physical realm and the spiritual realm
We are in the physical realm on earth,we can explain things on earth using our 5 senses
But we cannot explain spiritual(heavenly ) things using our 5 senses unless we read about them from the scriptures
it follows that for us to understand spiritual things we must first of all understand and explain physical things. John 3:12( and the only way we can do that is to be educated
Let us analyse this thing objectively (Starting from the physical angle )
Please i will like everybody to copy this post and go through the scriptures by reading the Bible again, confirming what I'm about to say
Revelation 22:13 Jesus says I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end..
Somewhere between the beginning and the end of time Christ came to died for the sins of mankind.(the period of time known as the days of John the Baptist )
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force
to understand this scripture let me explain something
You know, Jesus started his journey from Galilee to Jerusalem, on his way he met the people who were suppose to be his disciples, anywhere he meet them he tells them FOLLOW ME (to Jerusalem )
Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me(Meaning FOLLOW ME), and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Mark 1:18 And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.
This is how he collected his disciples plus the miracles they saw, until a multitude of disciples followed him (to Jerusalem )
It takes a man who believe in him to follow him (the origin of our faith(Christianity ), because faith is believing,every religion have what they believe in, we christians believe in Jesus.
On their way going(because they were going through the harsh condition of the wilderness ), he knew most of them will get discouraged, they (disciples)asked him a question (because they at this time understand that they were going to the kingdom of God at Jerusalem ) will few(of these many disciples that is following you ) enter the kingdom of God?
He now told them in
Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate(gate of the kingdom ): for many(of his disciples ), I say unto you, will seek to enter in and shall not be able (they seek to enter the gate of the kingdom with violence and by force which they have already started because they were many disciples and already troden on him ).
so, the question is, what is the gate of the kingdom of God Jesus was he talking about?
He gave the answer using a parable in
Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house (Jesus christ himself) is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
This simply means that the resurrection of Jesus(at Jerusalem ) is the gate of the kingdom of God he was talking about
He even told that same disciples
Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some(of his disciples. note:not all disciples who called him lord lord saw the kingdom of God. matt 7:21 ) standing here, which shall not taste of death(shall not die ), till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.(son of man die and resurrected)
And truly, out of the over 5000 disciples who eat bread and fishes,who followed him and called him Lord Lord,few of them(only 120 of them out of the 5000.
Act 1:15) held their believe in Jesus, they held their believe and did not die (unlike Judas Iscariot who died ) until he died and ressurected,which is the establishment of the kingdom of God here on earth, the establishment of Christianity which is salvation or eternal life here on earth.
Therefore, everybody in Christianity are saved, no matter how bad you think they are. We are saved by grace.
Now, let me go back to explain the Matthew 11:12 i wanted to explain
Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
The violent there are people (the disciples ) who where striving to enter the gate of the kingdom (christianity ) by violence, by force. But only few of them entered christianiy.
Today, that few people (120 people ) has multiplied to what is known as Christianity world wide
So we are now saved, we don't struggle for it like the disciples who followed Jesus did.
HALLELUJAH!
so, if any pastor still tells you that we are still waiting to be saved, or we are still waiting for end time (because the kingdom of God which is not just christianity but now the whole earth, will never end as the glory of God has now covered the earth. Prophet Joel prophesied the day of pentecost in the book of act which has pass, as the end time,Act 2:16-17. i don't know what people are seeing as end time.) if any pastor is still using end time or rapture to make you fear, Just give that pastor a slap
Tell him i said so, for HEAVEN IS IN YOU, YOU ARE IN HEAVEN ALREADY .. Lol
be free, go about and enjoy your life and avoid sin as much as you can

interesting,i will go back to my bible

1 Like

Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Ukutsgp(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
u are indeed a deceiver
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Jameselias: We don't two realm their countless realms just as their are countless stars, sun,and planets
whatever, stars,sun,planets falls into the category of the physical realm because we can see them
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=achinaboy][/quote]
i didn't see your post
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Rich4god: Getting ready to enjoy the show as I introduce to you... Ukutsgp...
that infidel?..lol
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Rich4god(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2014
paxonel:
that infidel?..lol
Why you dey call am infidel na.... Not wise...
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Ukutsgp(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
paxonel:
that infidel?..lol
u are ignored.
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rich4god: Why you dey call am infidel na.... Not wise...
infidel means someone who is not in Christianity, that guy denied Christ indirectly by saying the work on the cross can not save us from sin
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Rich4god(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
paxonel:
infidel means someone who is not in Christianity, that guy denied Christ indirectly by saying the work on the cross can not save us from sin
It still doesnt justify you calling him infidel... For me, am with him on this issue, but I believe everyone is entitled to his faith and not force it on another dats y i didnt join in the discussion....
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rich4god: It still doesnt justify you calling him infidel... For me, am with him on this issue, but I believe everyone is entitled to his faith and not force it on another dats y i didnt join in the discussion....

thanks
lol... never mind! he is now my friend... a new friend on nairaland. i know he is not an infidel, he is a christian
i am only using those words on him because he started attacking me by saying my doctrine is false without using scriptures to advance a tangible prove that i am wrong,neglecting the fact that every explanation or argument i made were supported with Scriptures (i didn't write the bible, I only,explain what i see in it )
i mean, if he is saying i am a false prophet or teacher then he should use scriptures to counter me by explaining how he understand the scriptures, or else, by saying i am a false prophet, he has gone beyond saying his opinion and he is attacking
he is a friend, it's just that we are two people with different understanding... lol
abeg tell am make he nor vex o. lol
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ukutsgp: u are ignored.
lol ..guy nor vex o, you nor be infidel
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by Jesuspikin7: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fake preacher
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jesuspikin7: Fake preacher
lol.. OK, just mention one place in the explanation that is fake, just one
Re: We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear by paxonel(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
i understand the
doctrine is very strange in Africa, i became confused at first when i was told. but with time, after a meticulous scrutiny of every statement in it using the bible , i began to see the logical sense in the story, proving the intelligence of God and the accuracy of the bible.
they say white men are next to God ,truly, white men are very intelligent people. they already proved this doctrine a long time ago
little wonder they will sit down and think to invent things, rather than being mere religious

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' / What The Heck Is Wrong With Some Girls??? / Agnes Bunmi Dada: Carving A Niche Against All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.