Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear (650 Views)

Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) / Anal Fissure, Hard Stool. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear by adisa204(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
I developed anal tear due to hard stool about four day ago and since den going 2 d toilet has being hell 4 me.Please does anyone know anydrug I can take to ease my stool
Re: Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your wound. You were constipated, probably from dehydration or holding your stool in your bowel long enough.

You need a stool softener, I don't know if they will sell it to you over the counter in Nigeria or if you require a prescription but either way you can speak to the pharmacist for more information.

I would have also suggested a mild laxative but since you have a wound it won't be a good idea for now because it can cause diarrhea. You can also take citrus fruits like oranges to help soften your stool naturally.

In addition, you need to drink enough water everyday especially if you sweat a lot, 6 to 8 cups of water a day is fine.

Hope you feel much better soon, good luck smiley
Re: Treatment Or Drugs For Anal Tear by naturally: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Go to the hospital before it degenerates

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Eric Duncan: 6 Ways His Case Differs From Other U.S. Ebola Cases / Pres Obama Hugs Ebola Patient (pictures) / A New Solution That Stops Snoring And Lets You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.