Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Wizkid And His Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid And His Lyrics (520 Views)

Teenager Commits Suicide On Hearing That Drake Doesn't Write His Lyrics (photo) / DKM CONCERT- 2chainz Forgets His Lyrics When Nigerian Girl With Big Booty Jumps / Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Lyrics by kiddyking(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
seems like lyrics are starting to finish with our home boy wizzy, since his announcement on star boy his songs have started to loose sensibility in content to me, he has got the best producers but delivers nonsense in his contents
Re: Wizkid And His Lyrics by econome(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
kiddyking: seems like lyrics are starting to finish with our home boy wizzy, since his announcement on star boy his songs have started to loose sensibility in content to me, he has got the best producers but delivers nonsense in his contents
I will think about it..but ki lo kan mi?
Re: Wizkid And His Lyrics by benkings(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Is. That all you have to say

(1) (Reply)

New EME Artistes First Track / Music: Ay.com – Follow Me / Whatever Happened To Music Groups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.