Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. (1753 Views)

Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History / What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Coincidences happen all the time. Sometimes, however, they're more than just curiosities and become completely freaky.

1. Mongol fleets almost conquered Japan twice in 7 years. They were stopped both times by a typhoon.
These events were described as Kamikaze or Divine Wind
learn more
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by BTT(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ehn ehn, what is Mongol fleet jare?

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by BTT(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by BTT(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
2. Mark Twain was born as Halley's Comet was passing by Earth. He died as it came by again.
He even wrote: "I came in with Halley’s Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don’t go out with Halley’s Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: ‘Now her
learn more
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Krak(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
BTT: Ehn ehn, what is Mongol fleet jare?

Google is your friend, O ye who is ignorant of history.

Let me give you a clue sha....Genghis Khan!
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
3. Lewis and Clark were trying to get 40 horses from an Indian Tribe to cross the Rockies safely. The negotiations were getting nowhere until their interpreter found out she was the Chief's long lost sister.
The girl, Sacagawea, had been taken as a slave as a child. This changed the direction of the talk and Lewis and Clark's party got their horses.
learn more
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
4. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4th on the 50th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
learn more

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
[5. A Nebraska church exploded in 1950. The 15 people who were supposed to be there for choir practice were ALL late and were miraculously saved.
Check out the link if you are curious why they came late
learn more

1 Like

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
All I can say is "wow"
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by lonelydora: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
nwaobitex: [5. A Nebraska church exploded in 1950. The 15 people who were supposed to be there for choir practice were ALL late and were miraculously saved.
God in action
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Kwontinue
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
[b]6. The book "Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan" was about an 'unsinkable' ocean liner that sinks in the Atlantic... 14 years before the Titanic sank![\b]
The coincidences don't end there: both sank '400 miles from Newfoundland', both had too few lifeboats, both were around 800 feet long and both sank in an April night around midnight.
learn more

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
7. J.J. Thomson won the Nobel in Physics (1906) when he showed electrons were particles. His son won it in 1937 for showing that electrons are waves.
Pictured: Snow seen through an Electron microscope
learn more

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by RockMaxi: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
shocked shocked...Waiting...1,5,6 & 7 is interesting.
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by theSpark(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
JJ Thomson: father proves son disproves abi unproves.
Those snow crystals are amazingly crafted. God is great!!!
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
nwaobitex: [b]6. The book "Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan" was about an 'unsinkable' ocean liner that sinks in the Atlantic... 14 years before the Titanic sank![\b]
The coincidences don't end there: both sank '400 miles from Newfoundland', both had too few lifeboats, both were around 800 feet long and both sank in an April night around midnight.
WOW.THIS IS JUST CREEPY shocked
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
What a wonder!!!!

**like I mean it**
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
This thread will definitely make front page. Blessed are those that book space in advance, for they shall be notiuced
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: This thread will definitely make front page. Blessed are those that book space in advance, for they shall be notiuced
grin
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin
guy you know sometimes the rush for being in the first page is fun and some other times it is considered immature. Anyway, what concerns a tonto dike with maturity when she's getting the attention?

1 Like

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Blade runner Oscar Pistols r us , shoots careless at his toilet door and hits his girlfriend who was on other side with 3 of the 4 bullets he shot; with one of the shots being a direct kill shot to the head!!

1 Like

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by April07: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
nwaobitex: 5. A Nebraska church exploded in 1950. The 15 people who were supposed to be there for choir practice were ALL late and were miraculously saved.

cheesy

lonelydora:
God in action

Na lie... na them put the bomb tongue
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by gists: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
GenBuhari: Blade runner Oscar Pistols r us , shoots careless at his toilet door and hits his girlfriend who was on other side with 3 of the 4 bullets he shot; with one of the shots being a direct kill shot to the head!!

Now this is very creepy!! To hit a target that is behind a closed door 3 out of 4 time is very creepy indeed shocked shocked
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Rufex07(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
wow! really creepy
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by BlackTechnology: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
The President of Nigeria is named Good luck and we luckily escaped Ebola and killed Shecow.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by talktimi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Electricity supply surprisingly becomes stable a week to when the bill is to be shared in Nigeria. Now that is creepy undecided
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by donmalcolm21(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Things are getting better when election is on the horizon
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2014
nwaobitex: 2. Mark Twain was born as Halley's Comet was passing by Earth. He died as it came by again.
He even wrote: "I came in with Halley’s Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don’t go out with Halley’s Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: ‘Now her
this one, I can bet ma hairy-asss, he killed himself fa!
Comet ko, goeth ni..
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by nwaobitex: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
smiley
Re: The 7 Creepiest Coincidences In History. by Drsheddy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Passing by

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) Would Not Be A Good Economic Manager- MY WATCH / The Certificate Nigerians Needs Buhari To Present - Photos / Intimidating Crowd At The APC Presidential Rally In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.