Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender (3069 Views)

76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / We Killed Over 300 Boko Haram Fighters, Says Niger Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
I almost made

cheii

God punish airtel
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by eunisam: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
water done pass garri oga don runaway oh
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by tomiobj(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Today is no April 1st na
Rikidony: No fewer than 300 Boko Haram fighters have surrendered in Nigeria’s neighbouring country Cameroon in the past three weeks, Cameroon’s defense ministry has said.

According to the country’s military spokesman, Lt. Col. Didier Badjeck, the Islamist militants gave up their arms and asked for asylum in Cameroon.

Badjeck added that the fates of the terrorists are yet to be decided.

It would be recalled that fighters from neighboring Cameroon, Niger and Chad have been identified recently fighting alongside Nigeria’s homegrown Boko Haram sect.
The insurgents have in recent weeks attacked border towns and villages in Cameroon.

Boko Haram had seized a string of towns and declared an Islamic caliphate in northeast Nigeria before the Nigerian military started recording victories with air and ground attacks that have resulted into 135 Boko Haram fighters also surrendered to Nigeria’s army

According to the Nigerian Defense Ministry, about 135 insurgents surrendered Tuesday night, some at Buni-Yadi some 200 kilometers (125 miles) west of Konduga and others at Michika, 165 kilometers (100 miles) south of Konduga.

It was gathered that several militant commanders were among the dead including Mohammed Bashir, whom the Nigerian military identified as a double who posed in videos as Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau.

The Nigerian military has claimed in a statement that Shekau has been killed in a battle last year.

Prior to the emergence of reports that Shekau has been killed, President Goodluck Jonathan has revealed that the Boko Haram would end by next month.

Jonathan made the revelation on in Abuja, while speaking at the 66th National Executive Committee, NEC of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He said the security challenge posed by the sect who have been killing innocent Nigerians as well as the destruction of properties estimated at billions of naira would drastically change.

http://www.naij.com/296506-another-300-boko-harams-surrender.html
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by benega: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by Rikidony(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
tomiobj: Today is no April 1st na
ASSIN undecided
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by tomiobj(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rikidony:
ASSIN undecided
. (today's nt April fools day)therefore I don't believe what the thread says
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by Rikidony(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
tomiobj: . (today's nt April fools day)therefore I don't believe what the thread says
WEN U GO GET SENSE undecided
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by Descartes: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Conveniently you say. We live in very interesting times indeed.

The ultimate truth about this whole episode would one day be revealed. Truth can only be hidden or suppressed for so long.

The big question is: where are their sponsors
Just the other day it was reported that some members were seen in a guest house of a presidential adviser. That news suppressed and eventually killed.

I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind the top most hierarchy of PDP are the brains behind this.
So you are also among those pointing accusing fingers
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by tomiobj(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rikidony:
WEN U GO GET SENSE undecided
. Sebi they said shekau is dead and the top bh commander is dead. Its a contradiction
Re: Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender by tpia1: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2014
so, east, south, north, ?

where is the next insurgency going to be based.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His / Femi Fani-k Calls Gov Amaechi Pot Bellied, Houseboy And Cockroach / Breaking News President Campaign Rally In Enugu State Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.