Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium (916 Views)

Guide: Install Android Lollipop On Your Galaxy Note 3 (N900) / Install Android 4.3 On Your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) / What Memory Card Size Do You Use On Your Galaxy Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
First and foremost I think we all like a phone that has that premium look as well as specifications so I decided going extra mile with my S5. The S5 battery has an amazing capacity of 2800mah which can take a light user the whole day or 12hours for heavy users however I wasn't that impressed as I needed more juice so I got a higher capacity battery of 4300mah and the surprising part of it is the size which is same as the 2800mah battery which means you don't need a back cover replacement (that's amazing).

Secondly, I had to replace the normal screen shield with a tempered glass screen shield which is fingerprint resistant, scratch resistant as well break proof this means I shouldn't be scared of dropping my phone mistakenly.

Lastly I got a metal bumper casing with a glass like back cover which looks extremely premium. The good thing about this casing is you not having to remove the original back cover as doing that will no longer make your phone water resistant.
After all this I have this premium feel and so confident about the battery besides that I get that wow look whenever I pull out my mobile from my pocket.
I decided to add some photos for those who would like to make theirs look premium.

Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by yungEX(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
ok guy so now how much u take do am
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Casing :5k
Battery : 4500
Tempered screen guard: 1500
Looks expensive but the end product is worth every dime.

1 Like

Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Datsleekdude(m): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2014
colly227: Casing :5k

Where did you get it from
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Datsleekdude:
Where did you get it from

I do have the batteries the rest was gotten from China so you can easily order and wait till it gets here again the wait is worth it. I actually wanted to buy about 20pieces so I can resell to those interested but I wasn't sure how good it will look on the phone since its my first time trying it out.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Classy n nice...d nxt is the data plan ooo. Oya cum n buy cheap bundle.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2014
colly227:

I do have the batteries the rest was gotten from China so you can easily order and wait till it gets here again the wait is worth it. I actually wanted to buy about 20pieces so I can resell to those interested but I wasn't sure how good it will look on the phone since its my first time trying it out.
How long did it tk for ur goods to cum?
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
How long did it tk for ur goods to cum?

2 weeks but you can get it in a week as the wait was partly a problem from my side.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2014
colly227:

2 weeks but you can get it in a week as the wait was partly a problem from my side.
via dhl I presume?
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by fifuse: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Checkout these affordable Samsung phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by tender777(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2014
colly227: Casing :5k

5K for just the casing is too much for me.
Here is a list of casing which isn't pricey than what you got but still will make your phone premium.
http://www.ngpricehunter.com/search_products.htm?searchWithin=&isnewsearch=1&searchText=Galaxy+S5

I'm just not sure if the scratch resistant screen shield you mention is in their store but i think if you search it on their search box and probably much cheaper.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2014
tender777:

5K for just the casing is too much for me.
Here is a list of casing which isn't pricey than what you got but still will make your phone premium.
http://www.ngpricehunter.com/search_products.htm?searchWithin=&isnewsearch=1&searchText=Galaxy+S5

I'm just not sure if the scratch resistant screen shield you mention is in their store but i think if you search it on their search box and probably much cheaper.

None of those casing will give you the premium look this has considering the back is not a metal or rubber but glass like which doesn't break. If you happen to find this particular casing in Konga it will be 7k upwards and I bet you will only find the one with metal back that needs you to replace the original back cover.
Lastly I gave a candid price that I bought mine.
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Datsleekdude(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
colly227:

Where do you stay cause I'll like to get the battery
Re: Make Your Galaxy S5 Premium by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Datsleekdude:

Where do you stay cause I'll like to get the battery

I live in Asaba Bro

(1) (Reply)

Get 600MB On Airtel Free / Who Will Buy The Tecno H3 / Can Anyone Tell Me More About The Cubot S308? The Smartphone Seem To Make Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.