Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) (5217 Views)

Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey / Brand New 2013 Lamborghini Aventador / PHOTO: World's Most Expensive Car Goes On Sale For £2million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 2:36am On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

I wud have been angry if it were ur Dad or ur elder brother. but i cnt exchange words with u cos u r still living in ur father's house and am sure this dinner u had was from ur Dad's pocket. till u grow up thats when we can talk as adults ok?
its obvious you ain't angry,the fools even marvel at your foolishness,cos you are thinking like a low life smello seeking attention,replying you is like giving a kid a blanket to wash.your words would have hurt me if truly am in ma father's house,thanks to God I ain't.in your next replies plzzzz get yur findings right.cos I don't know your retardness is associated with your ignorance. Please once again, Get a good Life!!!
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: its obvious you ain't angry,the fools even marvel at your foolishness,cos you are thinking like a low life smello seeking attention,replying you is like giving a kid a blanket to wash.your words would have hurt me if truly am in ma father's house,thanks to God I ain't.in your next replies plzzzz get yur findings right.cos I don't know your retardness is associated with your ignorance. Please once again, Get a good Life!!!

lol...d sound of an 100 level student. if u r not in ur father's house u r in ur hostel in sch.
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

lol...d sound of an 100 level student. if u r not in ur father's house u r in ur hostel in sch.
you dnt have to behave like a mad man,stop being immature ere!
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: you dnt have to behave like a mad man,stop being immature ere!

U sound as if u r in ur gst 101 class. please concentrate ok?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

U sound as if u r in ur gst 101 class. please concentrate ok?
. You aren't raised well, better concentrate well so you won't fail dis coming jamb,
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: . You aren't raised well, better concentrate well so you won't fail dis coming jamb,

Raised well? oh! upbringing u mean? yes I grew up in a military Barracks and became succesful in life. My staff speaks better and well polished grammer than this pre- jamb tin u r saying. was even overrating u, tot u know d entrance to d four walls of a University.
Please concentrate and call ur passengers oooo.. and call their junctions for them ok?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

Raised well? oh! upbringing u mean? yes I grew up in a military Barracks and became succesful in life. My staff speaks better and well polished grammer than this pre- jamb tin u r saying. was even overrating u, tot u know d entrance to d four walls of a University.
Please concentrate and call ur passengers oooo.. and call their junctions for them ok?
Noo, you are not even match up to my clerk, military Kor civilian ni, ma friends in barracks don't behave in dis manner, they are more mature and more reasonable than dis traits you are exhibiting. Get a life son
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: Noo, you are not even match up to my clerk, military Kor civilian ni, ma friends in barracks don't behave in dis manner, they are more mature and more reasonable than dis traits you are exhibiting. Get a life son

Point of correction. More matured ok? then potraying a gud trait and am a son truly cos only a gud gets recognition from his Dad. i hope environmental is really making u angry.
have u washed d bus? please write out all the routes u intend plying today ok? and make a gud program for ur day.

bye for now
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

Point of correction. More matured ok? then potraying a gud trait and am a son truly cos only a gud gets recognition from his Dad. i hope environmental is really making u angry.
have u washed d bus? please write out all the routes u intend plying today ok? and make a gud program for ur day.

bye for now
if its one thing you lack, its maturity, you maybe an adult which am not sure you are buh I remember being an adult doesn't define maturity cos if you are you won't be meddling into other pple's affairs.
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: if its one thing you lack, its maturity, you maybe an adult which am not sure you are buh I remember being an adult doesn't define maturity cos if you are you won't be meddling into other pple's affairs.

Fulishboy...how r u?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

Fulishboy...how r u?
"odee" am excellent , and you?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
odeebee:

Fulishboy...how r u?
brother "ode" am great o,and you, how's your low life ?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by odeebee: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
funshyboi: brother "ode" am great o,and you, how's your low life ?

u r so jobless dat u reply imediately. do u browse whole calling pasengers too?
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2014
odeebee:

assholes like you need not to be taken lightly.I would love it if you to try to improve on your expressions, you don't sound like a scholar
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by funshyboi(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
odeebee:

assholes like you need not to be taken lightly.I would love it if you to try to improve on your expressions, you don't sound like a scholar
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aidy97:
No this is the costliest
le gbagaun of life
Re: Is This The World’s Most Expensive Car? $6 Million Gold Lamborghini (pictured) by Aidy97(f): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
yusufogrin:
le gbagaun of life
As in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C300 4matic 2009 / Super Clean Registered 2008 Toyota Rav4 / Clean Honda City 2007 -automatic For Sale N650k In Berger, Lagos SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.