Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Help Me With Java Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me With Java Programming (653 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java / Java Programming For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Java Programming by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Pls guys. I want to start learning Java programming but what I downloaded from java.com i don't understand it.
Please must i be online to use the java virtual machine and the rest of the tools. How do i get around it. Pls help me out
Re: Help Me With Java Programming by rmaubsiau(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
I also started learning some days back, just download JDK(java development kit) and also download netbeans or download the all in one jdk and netbeans. it should run offline because thats what am using.
Re: Help Me With Java Programming by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2014
rmaubsiau: I also started learning some days back, just download JDK(java development kit) and also download netbeans or download the all in one jdk and netbeans. it should run offline because thats what am using.

I downloaded the JDK and its documentation. But having installed it, I do not know what else to do or how to begin exactly.
Re: Help Me With Java Programming by rmaubsiau(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Saltlight:

I downloaded the JDK and its documentation. But having installed it, I do not know what else to do or how to begin exactly.

download NETBEANS and install to start coding

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Java Programming by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
rmaubsiau:

download NETBEANS and install to start coding

Ok thanks. let me google what NETBEANS is and possibly download it.
Re: Help Me With Java Programming by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good tip. Saw this in one of my recent researches on WikiHow:
It is usually not necessary to pay for Java courses that may be very expensive and offer little value. Unless you want to learn something specific, it is frequently better just to do more programming yourself, and learn from other people's open-source programs

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Certification: Any One / Verite Microfinance Bank / My Web App: NoPay - A Search Engine For Free Things Like Airtime, Data, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.