Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia. (1796 Views)

N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate / Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo? / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia. by superbloke(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Goke7:

any coach who has taken a national team to the quarterfinals of a world cup is okay by me, anything short of this is a joke!
Really? That's Berti Vogts all over again.
Re: NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia. by AlwaysCute(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
If NFF don't know what to do with their money they can still sign me as their coach if they wish.Siasia was given an opportunity he was unable to qualify eagles for Afcon qualifies which keshi did what else will he do for Nigeria while not allow keshi to finish what he has already started.

1 Like

Re: NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
smh
ROSSIKE:

Bullshiit. Inferiority complex alert. A team is dismantled 7-1 by Germany, and the Super Eagles are ''nowhere near them''? Are you drunk? Well, your problem is the problem of most Nigerians. Unlike the Germans, you would enter the field full of fear for the name Brazil. Losing even before a ball is kicked. Tragic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know Facts About Rio De Janeiro 2016 Olympic Games / R.I.P!! Super Eagles Legend, Daniel Amokachi In Grief Over Death / Check Out Pogba New Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.