Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lekan Freight Services Is A Scam To Steal Your Goods!!! Be Wise To Aviod Them! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lekan Freight Services Is A Scam To Steal Your Goods!!! Be Wise To Aviod Them! (1454 Views)

Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Freight Services Is A Scam To Steal Your Goods!!! Be Wise To Aviod Them! by lexybabe: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Please avoid sending any item to nigeria from new york via Lekan freight services owned by lekan oduwole bacause you will not get your items, they are thieves. this is from my personal experience in sending items to them through Amazon, the packages were recieved and signed for by a staff of theirs named SOLOMON. in two months now, i have not recieved my packages which was meant to be by air freight. note the packages contained two lovely school bags for children, thights and water bottle cover. they delivered the two small items in the package (thights and water bottle cover) but can't find the school bags when schools are resuming. their customer service is terrible because they will keep tossing you between lagos and new york office (all on your air time), give you fake phone numbers claiming to be that of their boss LEKAN ODUWOLE,before finally stop picking your calls. they belive nothing can be done to them, any item they feel like stealling will be gone without any consequence, MAILS WERE SENT TO LEKAN ODUWOLE HIMSELF BUT HE DID NOT RESPOND TO ONE!. let all join hands to stop these fraudsters!!! if i had seen previous reviews about them on the internet i would not have used them atall cos there was no good review about them. STOP THESE THIEVES!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Freight Services Is A Scam To Steal Your Goods!!! Be Wise To Aviod Them! by zemaye: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
So sorry you did the right thing by exposing them

(1) (Reply)

How / 10 Nigerian Startups To Watch Out For In 2015 / JUMIA: THE 'OUT OF STOCK SCAM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.