Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? (802 Views)

Soldiers Flog Abuja University Students Out Of Hostel / Admission! Admission! Admission! Unizik (n.a.u)awka: / Attention: O B H S Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Recently nigerian soldiers fighting the boko haram insurgents were sentenced to death and this morning i just read that the federal government is gonna pardon and rehabilitate the boko haram members that surrendered this week,those that have been terrorising this country,killing innocent citizens! The monsters are gonna be pardoned while our soldiers sentenced to death? I posted this here because i was banned from creating topics in the politics section! Fynestboi please move this thread to the politics section fast!!!
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Tomics(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Your have no idea what will have the next hour.....repent
now! save your soul. Tomorrow might just be too late
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2014
What will our eyes not see as Nigerians? Even the TB Joshua's case is more annoying.
like what else do we need to prosecute this MOG?

We are at the mercy of our Leaders. But then, we got them there ourselves...

1 Like

Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by laplace12(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2014
taiwolusol: What will our eyes not see as Nigerians? Even the TB Joshua's case is more annoying.
like what else do we need to prosecute this MOG?

We are at the mercy of our Leaders. But then, we got them there ourselves...

Did he pull down the building himself?
why all these hate?
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2014
following for now....

..... might comment later.
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Godsfavour001(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2014
nigerians have been beging for the lives of those soldiers and i know gej he is a soft man and a kindhearted man he will intervene i believe they will be pardoned. As for the bh guys i think what the govt.is doin is good it will make more of the bh members turnout for surrendering and gradually bring an end to insurgency...................i cant wait for the time where bh will be a thing of the past and nigeria will be peaceful once again.
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Godsfavour001(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2014
laplace12:

why all these hate?
i wonder o.the tin tire me i no go lieyo
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by psucc(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2014
What an about the NA Commander who was also serving as informant to the BH. He is left off the hook.

But suddenly GOD . . .
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by frankmoney(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2014
welcome to Nigeria
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
laplace12:

why all these hate?

Have we seen cases where the Coach of a Sport Team Resigned after his Team's Questionable performance?
Have we seen Cases where the President of a Nation Resigned after a Bad Incident?
Did TB Joshua Authorise the Erection of the Structures? Hell Yeah!
Even if he wasn't aware, it happened Under his Watch!
So yes, he need not Pull the Building Down with his bare hand. Common, The Facts are too obvious...
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by laplace12(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2014
taiwolusol:

Have we seen cases where the Coach of a Sport Team Resigned after his Team's Questionable performance?
Have we seen Cases where the President of a Nation Resigned after a Bad Incident?
Did TB Joshua Authorise the Erection of the Structures? Hell Yeah!
Even if he wasn't aware, it happened Under his Watch!
So yes, he need not Pull the Building Down with his bare hand. Common, The Facts are too obvious...

So he should resign as the head of the church? Is it same as getting him arrested?
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by cegxie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
In this climes,
Its the more you look... The less you understand...

The less you understand, the more complex it becomes...
In the words of our first lady... Dia is God ohh.
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by whatis1god(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Godsfavour001: nigerians have been beging for the lives of those soldiers and i know gej he is a soft man and a kindhearted man he will intervene i believe they will be pardoned. As for the bh guys i think what the govt.is doin is good it will make more of the bh members turnout for surrendering and gradually bring an end to insurgency...................i cant wait for the time where bh will be a thing of the past and nigeria will be peaceful once again.

believe me, i reason wit u on this
its quite sensible and i pray its not the opposite of wat u think that d FG is trying hard to achieve
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by MoyoGENERAL: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Recently nigerian soldiers fighting the boko haram insurgents were sentenced to death and this morning i just read that the federal government is gonna pardon and rehabilitate the boko haram members that surrendered this week,those that have been terrorising this country,killing innocent citizens! The monsters are gonna be pardoned while our soldiers sentenced to death? I posted this here because i was banned from creating topics in the politics section! Fynestboi please move this thread to the politics section fast!!!
bro, it's quite disgusting, the myopic and degrading state we've plunge into!!!!!
imagine mutinied soldiers (who were cheated and exploited, fighting for their rights)..were sentenced to death for attempted murder..imagine...not murder oooo but attempted murder!!!!
whereas those involved in the real murders will be freed, rehabilitated, pardoned, amnestized, and even integrated into the society again!!!!!
this is sardonic, this is lugubrious, this is eccentric, this is absurd, this is precarious, this is calamitous, this is madness, this is ??
in one word, I just pity this country!!!!!!
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by goldfish80(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, you asked a legit question. Am still gobsmacked the soft landing our government gave these suicide bombers.
I've never heard of anywhere in the world where suicide bombers are given reprieve and integrated back into the society. A society they where willing to bomb to rubble.
Re: N.A Soldiers Sentenced To Death While B.h Members Pardoned?? by fr3do(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
But u know that more is expected from our soldiers, without discipline, the force will crumble on itself.

BH insurgents are just pawns and brutes.

They should have also court martialed our pepper soup generals that embezzle fund.

(1) (Reply)

Google Generation $10,000 Scholarship 2015 -apply / Anambra State University Ansu Supplementary Form 2014 / 2015 / Let Learn The Korean Hangul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.