Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) (486 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! / Re: Legal Opinion On National Union Of Electricity Employess (nuee) Et Al Vs. Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) by msmon(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I believe in this hypothetical truth to be self evident that you have achieve if you help others achieve their objective, it is siquel to this I have create this thread to ensure that we contribute towards the development and growth of Nairaland Forum by suggesting ways and innovations that can be introduced on this forum.

I have a few things I'd like Seun to introduce, which are listed below;

1. Show those who 'likes' my topic or post. It gives me the privilege to know those who likes my comment.

2. Private chat or dicussion should be encouraged. Yes! Why not, there are times I see comment that intrigue me and I'd like to 'meet' the person who made the comment.

3. Thread should be posted to Front Page at a particular time interval.

4. Change or username/password.

5. Related topic should be observed to ensure that the first thread should make front page.

These are just few of what we need to introduce, but I have the believe that comments will come and Mr. Seun Osewa will find comments on this thread useful.

Be the first to comment.

#notimetoeditpls!
Re: Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) by princesstemi(f): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
msmon: Hello Nairalanders,

I believe in this hypothetical truth to be self evident that you have achieve if you help others achieve their objective, it is siquel to this I have create this thread to ensure that we contribute towards the development and growth of Nairaland Forum by suggesting ways and innovations that can be introduced on this forum.

I have a few things I'd like Seun to introduce, which are listed below;

1. Show those who 'likes' my topic or post. It gives me the privilege to know those who likes my comment.

2. Private chat or dicussion should be encouraged. Yes! Why not, there are times I see comment that intrigue me and I'd like to 'meet' the person who made the comment.

3. Thread should be posted to Front Page at a particular time interval.

4. Change or username/password.

5. Related topic should be observed to ensure that the first thread should make front page.

These are just few of what we need to introduce, but I have the believe that comments will come and Mr. Seun Osewa will find comments on this thread useful.

Be the first to comment.

#notimetoeditpls!
nice one grin I 2nd you cheesy
Re: Nigeria Union Of Nairalanders (NUN) by Abba999(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
princesstemi: nice one grin I 2nd you cheesy

Yeah I always dream of when Nairaland will become a full Social Package- Personalised and Commercialized. wink

(1) (Reply)

. / 15 Egg Recipes For World Egg Day... / Regina Askia Writes Inspiring Piece On Dealing With ‘unfriendly’ Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.