Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai (62629 Views)

Oil And Jobs At Prime & Hills Energy Services Limited / Recent Careers And Jobs In Nigeria (graduate And Professionals) / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
pablomaria:

slimup lives in ph city,queenataba also lives in rivers, another proof..... shocked shocked

chai...pple dey para oo..

Nice one sister
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Teeboy22:

chai...pple dey para oo..

Nice one sister
. d she/male has been bursted, he is viewing d thread as a guest, he has refused to come and defend all my disclosure about him/her, na Godwin b4 he/she maga person money and disappear.......buhahaha grin grin kiss
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
pablomaria:
. d she/male has been bursted, he is viewing d thread as a guest, he has refused to come and defend all my disclosure about him/her, na Godwin b4 he/she maga person money and disappear.......buhahaha grin grin kiss
nawa ooooo

pple sha
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ugsams(m): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2015
pablomaria:

Abeg you don work for Dubai, CID before? You too much jare
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2015
So this ladyguy created more than one thread on d same topic/title to deceive or catch more gullible n desperate peeps travlin to uae.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2015
ugsams:

. grin grin tongue
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
garlick:
@Slimup:Pls I"ll like to chat with you on WhatsApp,pls send your number to me. Or better stil send me your email address. Thanks

someone ask 4d she.male email address and here is her response below, take note of the ataba in the email which equals to her second moniker queenataba...

if x + y = xy in mathematics, therefore.........slimup = queenataba = atabaunited@yahoo.com = she.male = double alternate moniker = dont fall for her pranks, so that u wont regret, d she.male has been bursted
grin grin

slimup:
@ garlick atabaunited@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
ugsams:

cool tongue
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
pablomaria:

cool tongue
forensic scientist,u dont want to frighten d scammers hence modification. Notify me here wen u catch am b4 she s handed ova 2 d polis.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
emamos:
forensic scientist,u dont want to frighten d scammers hence modification. Notify me here wen u catch am b4 she s handed ova 2 d polis.

No lele, d she.male has been bursted, fear wont allow d she.male to update this thread again..Lol grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ayoafod: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nah wah oooo, wat a wicked world?so she.male don burst? halleluyah joo.i see she.male could not reply my mail.kasala don burst his head.dis guy dey pretend to be saint.dat he always preach,we should beware of fake agent?hen.....hen!!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by ayoafod: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nah wah oooo, wat a wicked world?so she.male don burst? halleluyah joo.i see she.male could not reply my mail.kasala don burst his head.dis guy dey pretend to be saint.dat he always preach-we should beware of fake agent?hen.....hen!!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
pablomaria:

someone ask 4d she.male email address and here is her response below, take note of the ataba in the email which equals to her second moniker queenataba...

if x + y = xy in mathematics, therefore.........slimup = queenataba = atabaunited@yahoo.com = she.male = double alternate moniker = dont fall for her pranks, so that u wont regret, d she.male has been bursted
grin grin

lol...u are so funny.
but mind u, x+y is not equal to xy (in mathematics).
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Blackchampion(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
pablomaria:

hahahaha, ok, l said it in a sarcastic manner.Lol......so x + y = ?.......answer it for me grin grin
x + y = x + y. Unless dia values re known. #winks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2015
pablomaria:

hahahaha, ok, l said it in a sarcastic manner.Lol......so x + y = ?.......answer it for me grin grin

hahahaha...okay ooo.

x + y = y - (-x)
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2015
@ justwise

Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Harmony222(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
lolz... what a patient scam... BURSTED transgendered!!! i stl hv his or her num n mails....chaiii we rili livin in a wicked world ooo
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by emamos: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmony222:
lolz... what a patient scam... BURSTED transgendered!!! i stl hv his or her num n mails....chaiii we rili livin in a wicked world ooo
naija or uae number
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Harmony222:

l am sure say na naija number, na naija she dey, but she might have an accomplice in d UAE, She is female and has done terrible things, let me keep quiet until the police arrest her......hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by Teeboy22(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
pablomaria:

l am sure say na naija number, na naija she dey, but she might have an accomplice in d UAE, She is female and has done terrible things, let me keep quiet until the police arrest her......hahahaha grin grin grin

grin grin

C.I.D

pls is she a female or he is a male??
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by asscb(f): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
pablomaria:
grin grin
Good work cool

Where is justwise when u need him? angry

Seun,lalasticlala,ishilove come and lock this thread asap.

Thank you!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai by justwise(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
asscb:

Good work cool

Where is justwise when u need him? angry

Seun,lalasticlala,ishilove come and lock this thread asap.

Thank you!

Report it to the Mod here. pablomaria is a guy with far too many IDs here than you can ever care to count, many of them are banned. People should be very careful with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13)

2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.