Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nairaland Inaccessible With Airtel Network - Possible Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Inaccessible With Airtel Network - Possible Solution (610 Views)

How Has Airtel Network Been In Ur Area Since Morning / How To Get 81mb With Airtel-ng For Free (n100) / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Inaccessible With Airtel Network - Possible Solution by allisonluvsu(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well, for the past five hours, i have been unable to access Nairaland on with my Airtel Sim. I also read some facebook updates of some guys complaining of this same issue of not being able to access other sites besides facebook and gmail. If you have found yourself in such shoes, simply download Ultrasurf at https://­www.dropbox.com/s/­8n3ppbo652946qd/­u1403.exe?dl=0

After downloading, click on it to run, and wait for the status to change to "Successfully connected to server." Once you get that success message, Open your browser option + Network + Connection + settings. Use the setup in this image below for your own and ok it to save.

Info credits: www.techmaga.com

Please note that there are two screenshots below: the first is the set up for your browser and the second one is the success message you get before setting up your browser.

Re: Nairaland Inaccessible With Airtel Network - Possible Solution by allisonluvsu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any question? use the comment section and lets roll

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? / MTN Dashing Out Data Again. Grab Urs! / A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.