Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL (695 Views)

Barclays Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 6 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / English Premier League Fixtures For This Weekend And Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by Jeez2(f): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey guys,its the 5th week of the BPL,and the weekend is here again. Am sure every one of us expects a win from our favorite clubs. Now do you have any idea about the match fixtures and officials for this weekend's premier league? Am sure most answers would go like this "no oh,all I know is that my club is playing this weekend and we must win" so would you please let me help you? Kindly follow this link http://www.jizuluvssports..nl/2014/09/premier-league-fixtures-and-officials-for-week-5-of-the-2014-2015-Barclays-Premier-league.html?m=1 to check up this weekend's match fixtures,time each match would be played and the officials for each of the matches, thanks
Re: Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by deeobserver209(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jeez2: Hey guys,its the 6th week of the BPL,and the weekend is here again. Am sure every one of us expects a win from our favorite clubs. Now do you have any idea about the match fixtures and officials for this weekend's premier league? Am sure most answers would go like this "no oh,all I know is that my club is playing this weekend and we must win" so would you please let me help you? Kindly follow this link http://www.jizuluvssports..nl/2014/09/premier-league-fixtures-and-officials-for-week-6-of-the-2014-2015-Barclays-Premier-league.html?m=1 to check up this weekend's match fixtures,time each match would be played and the officials for each of the matches, thanks
Not so fast. Before we click your link which club do you support?
Re: Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by Jeez2(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Funny thing is i have no fav.english club,i follow Lionel messi wherever he goes
Re: Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by deeobserver209(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jeez2: Funny thing is i have no fav.english club,i follow Lionel messi wherever he goes
That means you support Barcelona.
Re: Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by Jeez2(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yea
Re: Premier League Fixtures And Officials For Week 5 Of The BPL by Jeez2(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
If you say so,yea

(1) (Reply)

Road To Champions League For Manutd. / Chelsea Axe Ivan Caneiro!! Is Dat A Wise Decision Frm Chelsea Management Board? / El Clasico Date And Time Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.