Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November (32908 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by otijah(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
satowind:
Don't u hear de husband is former ie retired but the wife still dey game. Wait were all this people dat are fighting gay marriage wat do we call this one?
lol she has gayish body but not gayish private parts

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by MeGaStReEt: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
And anyone here remember Igho Otegeri as a former Super Eagles player
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Pavore9: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: Good for her. As long as she dosen't get pregnant..olympic is coming oo. And she should nt act like Tiwa garbage
Bros, she should not get get pregnant because of Olympics? u no get sister to run for Nigeria? grin

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by GEJOfficial: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
This nation appreciates your efforts girl.

#OkagbareIsRunning #GEJIsWorking

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by princelolly(f): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
I respect dis lady
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pavore9: Be 'Patience' love will come your way.
Thanks now i feel better.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by adamskutty(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
Igbo man weds another igbo man. Happy marriage life in advance cheesy
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: Igbo man weds another igbo man. Happy marriage life in advance cheesy
hahaha! Ur head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: Igbo man weds another igbo man. Happy marriage life in advance cheesy
hahaha! Ur head no correct. U guys re funny
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by niggereyez(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
thymedcurry: Two physically strong people. Their bedroom romp would be hot, steamy and sweaty like an intense work out session.
now here is one baaadt geh...

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Ninilowo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Its like many pple don't know ds otegeri guy buh me I can remember him pretty well
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by tomiobj(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pavore9: Bros, she should not get get pregnant because of Olympics? u no get sister to run for Nigeria? grin
. She will soon have the koko in her stomach grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Afrok(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
constance500: Now prick go too much for her.. She no go gree open laps run again... Smh in slow motion undecided
haha... tongue bros if that is the case, what about our male athlete that can't even compete with Blessing not to talk of their fellow male athletes, wetin dey cause their own poor performance?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by euniselfyahoo: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats. At least, u have contributed ur quarter in d world of sports in our dear country even though u don't want to countinue with ur career after ur marriage. But pls don't quit yet. HML.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by constance500: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Afrok: haha... tongue bros if that is the case, what about our male athlete that can't even compete with Blessing not to talk of their fellow male athletes, wetin dey cause their own poor performance?

Too much puna ofcourse
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by r33d(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
HML, Blessing. God bless your home.
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Afrok(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
constance500:

Too much puna ofcourse
hmmm... May be, maybe not but lips sealed even though I support U kiss
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Afrok(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Am sure their neighbours will have to get used to the fact that they're both athletes in case sounds, noise or moans disturbs them in d night coz they're both strong, and night training sessions go always dey hot wink

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Igho Otegheri that played for rangers of enugu?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by fireforfire: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
;Dsee muscle na.... dem black sha

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by ebbymayox(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerian and the Big belly mentality.

Saying someone is looking fat in Nigeria is a Big Compliment,you see women boasting how fat their babies look to their fellow friends.

Read more at:

http://tlkdrum.com/money-and-big-tummy/

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by enigmatique(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats guys. Please make sure you build that home on solid foundations of trust, open communication, godliness, fidelity, sitting down to settle quarrels and all other good virtues. Plan this thing with one thing in mind: we're here to stay with each other for ever. And I pray that God will help you to do so in Jesus' Name, amen. Indeed, congrats.
P.S: Hey, if I miss my piece of your wedding cake, una must DHL my own food frm ur 1st naming ceremony to me ooo! cheesy smiley
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by sayisayi(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2014
The brother smells those Zurich, Oslo gold bars!
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by kraftykc(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats to real Nigerian heroes. I wish them a long and successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by UmecheMoses(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Please don't be like those parents who force their kids to continue with their careers, let em kids choose
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Kai5vil: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Kai5vil: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Boyoboy9(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
martins0:
No need to sound pessimistic brov, just wish them well
am not sounding pessimitic, I did wish dem well
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Okagbare, who won one gold and one silver medal
at this year’s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
Scotland,

Who is this useless Journalist? Was he the one that gave her Silver? Please oh! she won 2 gold medals!
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by Legendoscar2: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Muscle Jam Muscle grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare And Igho Otegeri To Marry In November by TheAlchemist: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
i would advice they forget using a wooden bed..... haba the neighbours would not sleep ooh.
2 prime athletes, every moment would be considered a training session.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Team Sneaks Into Nigeria In Midnight Flight After AFCON Failure / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.