Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? (1900 Views)

UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book / Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
With all due respect to MR President, I hope you can read this, including your aides and all the law makers in Nigeria. Just some days ago, you were summoned by the UN to give a speech (tell us) on the chibok girls retrieval and and their abductors.
Our President said its been 3 months since the girls were missing, really? Mr president, we know the speech was prepared for you, and all you needed to do was to read, but when you saw 3 months line, shouldn't you stop or correct yourself afterwards? instead you finished your speech.
To make matters worse you applied for a loan to fight people you know nothing about, you don't even know when they committed a grave crime in the country, and how old that crime is, yet you want a loan to buy gadgets to fight them. why are you buying the gadget? are the military hardware the solution? how did you know? are there verifiable reports to show this? you simply cant know all this things when you don't know for how long THE CHIBOK GIRLS HAVE BEEN MISSING.
Why do you need someone to tell you or help you write a speech on "gisting" international communities about what happened to chibok girls and what you are doing, what plans you have, what steps have been taking, what stage you are, the challenges you might be facing.

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL THE YOUTHS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT THIS REGIME HAS NO PLAN OR CLUE HAS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY, THEY ONLY RUN BY A BRIEF THEY GOT FROM ONE OR TWO OF THEIR AIDES. AT LEAST A LITTLE DISPLAY OF INTELLIGENCE MAY GIVE US A GLIMMER OF HOPE IN THIS REGIME. BUT WITH THE LATEST DISRESPECT DISPLAYED BY GEJ TO THE CHIBOK COMMUNITY IN PRESENCE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. AM AFRAID, THERE IS NO HOPE ANYWHERE HERE.

8 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by morefire: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
stuhporh: With all due respect to MR President, I hope you can read this, including your aides and all the law makers in Nigeria. Just some days ago, you were summoned by the UN to give a speech (tell us) on the chibok girls retrieval and and their abductors.
Our President said its been 3 months since the girls were missing, really? Mr president, we know the speech was prepared for you, and all you needed to do was to read, but when you saw 3 months line, shouldn't you stop or correct yourself afterwards? instead you finished your speech.
To make matters worse you applied for a loan to fight people you know nothing about, you don't even know when they committed a grave crime in the country, and how old that crime is, yet you want a loan to buy gadgets to fight them. why are you buying the gadget? are the military hardware the solution? how did you know? are there verifiable reports to show this? you simply cant know all this things when you don't know for how long THE CHIBOK GIRLS HAVE BEEN MISSING.
Why do you need someone to tell you or help you write a speech on "gisting" international communities about what happened to chibok girls and what you are doing, what plans you have, what steps have been taking, what stage you are, the challenges you might be facing.

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL THE YOUTHS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT THIS REGIME HAS NO PLAN OR CLUE HAS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY, THEY ONLY RUN BY A BRIEF THEY GOT FROM ONE OR TWO OF THEIR AIDES. AT LEAST A LITTLE DISPLAY OF INTELLIGENCE MAY GIVE US A GLIMMER OF HOPE IN THIS REGIME. BUT WITH THE LATEST DISRESPECT DISPLAYED BY GEJ TO THE CHIBOK COMMUNITY IN PRESENCE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. AM AFRAID, THERE IS NO HOPE ANYWHERE HERE.

lol

1 Like

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by Eneze1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
It's rare to see a public office holder that really cares about the masses, what they know best is to chop chop and chop, so I'm not surprised by his response

1 Like

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by surgecom(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ OP can you please give a link to confirm this speech, then I can comment

3 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by 5iveC(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
I came, I read, and all I can say is....GEJ til 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by philantoxx(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
That does not substitute the fact that govt is working round the clock to ensure they return safely.

6 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by davo3286: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, you just woke up...welcome! But can you please STFU!?
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by major466(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
stuhporh: With all due respect to MR President, I hope you can read this, including your aides and all the law makers in Nigeria. Just some days ago, you were summoned by the UN to give a speech (tell us) on the chibok girls retrieval and and their abductors.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by musaibnabdul(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Don't blame the dude, he was never supose to go to school, his dreams was been the village drunkard and lazy fisherman. He's trying self

3 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
surgecom: @ OP can you please give a link to confirm this speech, then I can comment
Sir i didn't read it. i watched it live on CNN,
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
philantoxx: That does not substitute the fact that govt is working round the clock to ensure they return safely.
I dont quite understand what you mean sir, what i am saying is what sort of president wont or cannot keep important information about the biggest challenge facing the country.
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
davo3286: Op, you just woke up...welcome! But can you please STFU!?
Please this isn't suppose to be a kindergarten thread, you can simply check the next one if it will fit, i see you also have issues having a non abusive conversation. However, my little advice to you is to sit and think about your reply compared to every other replies here. how many of these looks or sounds like yours. you can stay out of this thread please.
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by saintvc(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
the only shameful person is the person that opened this thread

5 Likes

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by davo3286: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2014
stuhporh:
Please this isn't suppose to be a kindergarten thread, you can simply check the next one if it will fit, i see you also have issues having a non abusive conversation. However, my little advice to you is to sit and think about your reply compared to every other replies here. how many of these looks or sounds like yours. you can stay out of this thread please.

Keep calm, dude!

1 Like

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by philantoxx(m): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2014
stuhporh:
I dont quite understand what you mean sir, what i am saying is what sort of president wont or cannot keep important information about the biggest challenge facing the country.
bro we can't really dwell much on that.the president made a mistake settled.but let's quickly.move dat aside and focus on bringing our girls home.
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx:
bro we can't really dwell much on that.the president made a mistake settled.but let's quickly.move dat aside and focus on bringing our girls home.
I cannot but agree with you, we need to move on, but while at it, we also need to move on with an objective person, someone that will have first hand information about the degree of damage been done, the truth is GEJ cannot sit in villa and expect OKUPE to keep giving him feedback,that keeps exposing his vulnerability, incapability among many other reputation killing statements he has made in the recent years. I voted for him, am angry at the fact that i placed my vote on the man, and every next chance i give to him after each ridiculous blunder, he still keeps showing us, he doesn't know what is happening in a country he presides over. As much as i agree with you that we need to move on, my personal opinion is that he should step down, we can move on with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by philantoxx(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
stuhporh:
I cannot but agree with you, we need to move on, but while at it, we also need to move on with an objective person, someone that will have first hand information about the degree of damage been done, the truth is GEJ cannot sit in villa and expect OKUPE to keep giving him feedback,that keeps exposing his vulnerability, incapability among many other reputation killing statements he has made in the recent years. I voted for him, am angry at the fact that i placed my vote on the man, and every next chance i give to him after each ridiculous blunder, he still keeps showing us, he doesn't know what is happening in a country he presides over. As much as i agree with you that we need to move on, my personal opinion is that he should step down, we can move on with someone else.
so who do have in mind to take us forward.coz as for me the devil we already know is better than the angel we are yet to figure out.
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by OJtOp2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
musaibnabdul: Don't blame the dude, he was never supose to go to school, his dreams was been the village drunkard and lazy fisherman. He's trying self
Must you attack the president harshly like this? This is not good, is it a crime to be a president?
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Firstyly, the President was not summonned. That's disrespectful Nigerians if you say that, because it was a meeting of all Heads of Governments that are members of the UN. Secondly I didn't see anything wrong with GEJ's speech as he addressed all the world issues, even the ones that do not directly concern Nigeria.
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by Daplux4: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=stuhporh]
Sir i didn't read it. i watched it live on CNN, [/quote. What do u want him to do, when some northerner frustrate and flout every move to bring back the chibock girls
Re: Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria? by stuhporh: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Daplux4][/quote]
Bro are you saying that is enough reason to not have information about the terror group and their most popular activity?

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Nigerians Resort To Self Help? / Abuja Prostitution: Death Penalty Looms!!! / Obasanjo's Enemy "Prince Buruji Kashamu" Wins Ogun East Pdp Senate Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.