Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? (8646 Views)

[photos] Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Getting Married Next Month / Top 5 Female Celebrities Who Met Their Husband / Got Married At An Early Age / See What Phyno Posted About Accepting Judas As A Friend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by Christino(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
Why can't people name their children "Judas", what's bad in it anyway. Be it Judas Christ or Jesus Iscariot or whichever way you choose to twist it, people give their kids the name "Jesus", why's Judas, and even "Cain" a taboo?
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by eveseh(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2006
havent met anyone like dat yet
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by shawna(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2006
i dunno undecided
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by Badman888(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
I guess you should go ahead and name u child, lets see how it would be 1st day at school or during child dedication
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by Raymand(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2006
Well i know of a kane, but i seen most people with the name kain in america.
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by Damsal(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2006
actually i have come across people with those names, Oh yes i remember now it was when i was reading my BIBLE. grin
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by mamaput(f): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2006
for the same reason that no German calls their kid Adlof
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by sweetnini(f): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2006
havent met anyone by those name
i wont give my child any of those names though
u can try given urs though
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by Emad(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
I met one with the name Judah which is a typical jewish name but no not Judas as in Judas Iscariot but yes Cain but for a Surname spelt Kain
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by onyekang1(f): 3:53pm On May 05, 2008
same reason people dnt bear d name saul undecided
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:17pm On May 06, 2008
Hummmmmmmmmm, coming to think of it never ever met anyone with those Names,

It's prolly considered bad luck, . . . .or some kind of taboo.
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by snazzydawn(f): 9:05pm On May 06, 2008
onyeka_ng:

same reason people dnt bear d name saul undecided

and jezebel too
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by osuolale1(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2008
i know this sounds funny but it actually happened right in front of me in the bank,a man named mr SATAN needs to get his ATM card and the lady in charge of the ATM was afraid to give it out so she went and meet her boss who is a christian and the woman said she will not allow the atm card to be issued out becos they are afraid of entering his name into the system so it wont scatter what they have in there mennnnnnnn, it was'nt a small a issue that day cos Mr SATAN now happens to be the troublesome type who was claiming some funny right but i left them there and i don't know the outcome of the whole issue. , lol shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by tRoOE(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2008
osuolale1:

i know this sounds funny but it actually happened right in front of me in the bank,a man named mr SATAN needs to get his ATM card and the lady in charge of the ATM was afraid to give it out so she went and meet her boss who is a christian and the woman said she will not allow the atm card to be issued out because they are afraid of entering his name into the system so it wont scatter what they have in there mennnnnnnn, it was'nt a small a issue that day because Mr SATAN now happens to be the troublesome type who was claiming some funny right but i left them there and i don't know the outcome of the whole issue. , lol shocked shocked shocked
That is one fat lie grin grin grin, abeg come up with a better gist jare than cooking up some false story.
Satan ko devil ni
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by osuolale1(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2008
Wat is ur problem,dont think am one of those people that come here to talk in other to be noticed,look i come here everyday read wat is on and i dont talk if i dont av to talk.So please dont come and use me as a stepping stone for u to be noticed in nairaland,OK? angry angry
tRoOE:

That is one fat lie grin grin grin, abeg come up with a better gist jare than cooking up some false story.
Satan ko devil ni

Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by tRoOE(f): 4:30pm On May 22, 2008
osuolale1:

What is your problem,don't think am one of those people that come here to talk in other to be noticed,look i come here everyday read what is on and i don't talk if i don't av to talk[b].So please don't come and use me as a stepping stone for u to be noticed in nairaland,OK?[/b] angry angry
Get notice by who undecided YOU? Bitch plz save that shit for someone else.
Who the f uck are you tell me oh, idiot you are nobody nor do exist on the site or any where
Before you open that sluttish stinky mouth of yours, know who the f cuk you're messing with next time
Asshole you should be glad I gave you 2days of fame, ode oshi

kai what an insult, I want you attention shocked shocked shocked you are mad or what, you better lay ooff those cheap crack.
Next time you might be this lucky, now f uck off , stupid ass pig

Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by TLolive: 1:41am On May 23, 2008
I've heard Cain before. You can google the name up sef.
example:
http://www.timcain.com/

I've also heard Delilah several times.
I've heard other names too that many parents probably shouldn't be giving their kids unless they have no clue about the Bible.
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by vikiviko(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2008
Judas i ve heard .
Who has heard this name Maryrose?
Re: Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"? by osuolale1(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2008
tRoOE:

Get notice by who undecided YOU? Bitch plz save that shit for someone else.
Who the f uck are you tell me oh, idiot you are nobody nor do exist on the site or any where
Before you open that sluttish stinky mouth of yours, know who the f cuk you're messing with next time
Asshole you should be glad I gave you 2days of fame, ode oshi

kai what an insult, I want you attention shocked shocked shocked you are mad or what, you better lay ooff those cheap crack.
Next time you might be this lucky, now f uck off , stupid ass pig

can you read that again and see the stuff u are made of,its a pity. AM not supposed to be exchanging words wit a super pig like you. Biaaaatcchh!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Naira Marley Gifts Zlatan's Girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga A Brand New Range Rover / Dr. Tunde Soleye's Estranged Wife, Funmi,asks Nike Oshinowo To Pay Her N10m For Marrying Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.