Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir (1750 Views)

List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN / Breaking News; Militant Commanders To Lock Crude Oil Taps To The Jetty From / BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped For The Chibok Gir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Trailblazer1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
19 Boko Haram Commanders To Be Exchanged For 30 Chibok Girls.

The collapsing leadership of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram is insisting on the release of their 19 commanders who are in detention centers for a trade-off for 30 Kidnapped Chibok girls.

The 19 terrorist are all Nigerians from the Hausa/Fualni and Kanuri tribes. The commanders according Hope For Nigeria are as below:-

1] Awwal Albani Sultaniya;
2] Malam Abdullahi Damasak;
3] Mallam Bashir;
4] Baa Malam;
5] Mallam Tijjani al Barnawi;
6] Mallam Musa Moby;
7] Mallam Awara;
8] Mallam Zindar Zindawi;
9] Baa Alhaji;
10] Bana Mongono;
11] Baraa Mallami;
12] Sheikh Umar ibn Mustapha;
13] Mallam Jabir Al Jihad;
14] Tanko al Kurd;
15] Mallam Aradu;
16] Abidina Janzila and
17] Mallam Aboul Kaka.
And 2 others.

Btw, I certainly do not think these guys were neither northerners nor Muslims "el-rufai"
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by donLEXY(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Simple, all of them should be infected with Ebola.....

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by tinuolababy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Are these nigerians? Op, source please
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Orunto: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
19 Boko Haram Commanders To Be Exchanged For 30 Chibok Girls.

The collapsing leadership of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram is insisting on the release of their 19 commanders who are in detention centers for a trade-off for 30 Kidnapped Chibok girls.

The 19 terrorist are all Nigerians from the Hausa/Fualni and Kanuri tribes. The commanders according Hope For Nigeria are as below:-

1] Awwal Albani Sultaniya;
2] Malam Abdullahi Damasak;
3] Mallam Bashir;
4] Baa Malam;
5] Mallam Tijjani al Barnawi;
6] Mallam Musa Moby;
7] Mallam Awara;
8] Mallam Zindar Zindawi;
9] Baa Alhaji;
10] Bana Mongono;
11] Baraa Mallami;
12] Sheikh Umar ibn Mustapha;
13] Mallam Jabir Al Jihad;
14] Tanko al Kurd;
15] Mallam Aradu;
16] Abidina Janzila and
17] Mallam Aboul Kaka.
And 2others. :........ El-Rufai is right. Until we ascertain correctly their ethnic groups, states, at least one relation each and one guarantor each to acknowledge them and their states of birth.. We shall receive the girls and ascertain their mental balance before we start talking about exchange. The parents of these girls had earlier said that they preferred to sacrifice their girls to releasing hardened murderers like bokoharam.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Clueless Govt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by tit(f): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
That is the wrong list.
Do you see any Ibo people there?
Who is sponsoring boko haram again?

The real list is Boko haram commanders to be exchanged with the cHibok girls is:

1) Mohammadu Saladin Buhari
2) Abdulbisi Akande
3) Lie Mohammed
4) Mohammed Zannah
5) Musa Atiku
6) Sanni Yerima
7) Moha El Rufai (that is why he say he is number 7 on the list. he said it with his mouth)
8 ) Chris Ngige
9) kikelomo Obasanjo
10) Ahmed Fashola
11) Moha Shettima
12) Ahmed Sherrif
13) Mutusa Kwankwaso
14) Sola Saraki
15) Roachas Bichi Okorocha
16) Musa Al-Mukura
17) Sanusi Lamido Lamido (confuse? just take any of them or both of them for peace sake.)
18) Moha Nyarko
19) (they want to put AdeMuiswa name there but he say no. They have generator and fridge but they no get AC for Sambissa forest. Musiwa like cold because of staying in Canada. When he went to see Turai he like the cold in Aso Rock).

If you exchange these people, there will be peace in the land and we can get the dividend of democracy turn-by-turn.
You only have to queue up and await your turn.
If you no kpai before ee reach you, na enjoyment be that.

Some of you will be surprised, but Tinubu is innocent. He is a business man. Apart from a few assassinations he does not involve in all these blood we are sharing. He is not a bigot. He kill anybody. Yoruba, hausa, Igbo. He dont care. he kill moslim and christian. This is 2015, he will kill a few more.)

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Trailblazer1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: That is the wrong list.

The real list is Boko haram commanders to be exchanged with the cHibok girls is:

2) Abdulbisi Akande
3) Lie Mohammed
4) Mohammed Zannah
5) Musa Atiku
6) Sanni Yerima
7) Moha El Rufai (that is why he say he is number 7 on the list. he said it with his mouth)
8 ) Chris Ngige
9) kikelomo Obasanjo
10) Ahmed Fashola
11) Moha Shettima
12) Ahmed Sherrif
13) Mutusa Kwankwaso
14) Sola Saraki
16) Musa Al-Mukura
17) Sanusi Lamido Lamido
18) Moha Nyarko
19) (they want to put AdeMuiswa name there but he say no. They have generator and fridge but they no get AC for Sambissa forest. Musiwa like cold because of staying in Canada. When he went to see Turai he like the cold in Aso Rock).

If you exchange these people, there will be peace in the land and we can get the dividend of democracy turn-by-turn.

Some of you will be surprised, but Tinubu is innocent. He is a business man. Apart from a few assassinations he does not involve in all these blood we are sharing. He is not a bigot. He kill anybody. Yoruba, hausa, Igbo. He dont care. he kill moslim and christian. This is 2015, he will kill a few more.)

Guy I no follow o.
I'm too young to die pls.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit sick dude since 1914

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
donLEXY: Simple, all of them should be infected with Ebola.....

be careful what u wish for

Cyanide and Polonium is smarter, Ebola is contagious lol

@topic

in times like this its hard to be a leader. how do you make a decision in situations like these?
If you play games you risk the lives of these girls and yet we are all aware that the lives of these girls have changed forever! they will never be the same again and the people about to be released were responsible for these attrocities!

I dont want to be in Jonathan shoes right now!
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Yello1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
release dem,get d girls back,pursue dem thereafter and kill dem.none of dem must survive!i mean d BH
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nigerian Government must not tolerate any negotiations if the girls are not coming back complete
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why are most of them bearing mallam.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
INSTINCTS: Why are most of them bearing mallam.

Mr.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by tit(f): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ibnsultan: tit sick dude since 1914

i know you, now.
you do not like the truth.
you call me tafkir.
because i telll the truth.
look at the list, it has pdp and apc.
there are bad people every where.
there are bad yoruba, eggon, ibo and fulani.
moslima and christian.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit:

i know you, now.
you do not like the truth.
you call me tafkir.
because i telll the truth.
look at the list, it has pdp and apc.
there are bad people every where.
there are bad yoruba, eggon, ibo and fulani.
moslima and christian.
hmm kaiko
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by omenka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wey Ihejirika, Sheriff, and Oritsejafor

Oh, okay, these are commanders in custody.
cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by gunuvi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
tit: That is the wrong list.

2) Abdulbisi Akande
3) Lie Mohammed
4) Mohammed Zannah
5) Musa Atiku
6) Sanni Yerima
8 ) Chris Ngige
9) kikelomo Obasanjo
10) Ahmed Fashola
11) Moha Shettima
12) Ahmed Sherrif
13) Mutusa Kwankwaso
14) Sola Saraki
16) Musa Al-Mukura
17) Sanusi Lamido Lamido (confuse? just take any of them or both of them for peace sake.)
18) Moha Nyarko

your type that says the truth are very few in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Misterpaul(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
All i see is abokki names. And i still hear some people say CAN & GEJ are the ones sponsoring BH.

Since most of them have the title "mallam"..Mallam Nasir el-rufai is now a suspect.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by seankay(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Why keep em alive in the first place?! These bastards should be dead by now..I tire 4 dis country.I trust China
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by oluemmakay(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Releasing these people will only help to strenghten Bokoharam operations...
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Trailblazer1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
omenka: Wey Ihejirika, Sheriff, and Oritsejafor

Oh, okay, these are commanders in custody.
cool

Disclaimer: every nairalander is solely responsible for his comments.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Trailblazer1(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Yello1: release dem,get d girls back,pursue dem thereafter and kill dem.none of dem must survive!i mean d BH

See yourself? Too much Action movies.
This is reality and not a movie.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by lonelydora: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2014
You people are funny
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Yello1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Trailblazer1:

See yourself? Too much Action movies.
This is reality and not a movie.
movie could turn reality oo
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by russello: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is a BIG lie from the pit of hades!!!

Where are the yorubas, igbos and niger deltans?

Where are the Johns, Andrews, and Josephs?

Where are the Oritsejafor's southerners/christian foot soldiers and commanders?

Yes, I gorrit! He's using the northerners/muslims to destroy the north and rubbish the beautiful name of izlam.

God will judge him and all the bh sponsors
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by kissty(f): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
russello: This is a BIG lie from the pit of hades!!!

Where are the yorubas, igbos and niger deltans?

Where are the Johns, Andrews, and Josephs?

Where are the Oritsejafor's southerners/christian foot soldiers and commanders?

Yes, I gorrit! He's using the northerners/muslims to destroy the north and rubbish the beautiful name of izlam.

God will judge him and all the bh sponsors

pls what breed of homo sapien are you?
Northerners and haramits must be so daft if this you theory is true.
then i will soon start using some Arabians to destroy Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Names Of 19 Bokoharam Commanders To Be Swaped With The Chibok Gir by Trailblazer1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
kissty:

pls what breed of homo sapien are you?
Northerners and haramits must be so daft if this you theory is true.
then i will soon start using some Arabians to destroy Saudi Arabia.
Northerners kept playing the blame-game while the north is burning.
Okay, let's blame GEJ for the insurgency or his inability to protect the north from the north.

Or perhaps, CAN president can be a suitable scapegoat, so let's blame CAN for using the north against the north while also burning churches and killing Christians.
But I think PDP would be better, let's blame PDP for the insurgency afterall they are in power.
What of Gen. Ihejirika, that wicked Igbo man that was fighting terrorism like the civil war, he even killed more northerners than the entire Biafran army did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Ex-NBA President Kidnapped / Should Gov Amaechi Accept Wike's Challenge To A Public Debate On Corruption? / As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.