Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) (14153 Views)

Anna Ebiere Took Her Daughter Out For A Walk In New York (photos) / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dress To An Event? / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Theultimate(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
This Wedding Dress Train Will Shock You! Bride Took her Wedding Dress to the Next Level (See Photos)

But having the world’s longest train for their wedding dress is presumably not what most women have in mind. Just check out Jing Mei’s wedding dress.

Her wedding in China was made more of an event when the bride turned up to the official photography shoot with her dress train stretching almost 3,000m behind her. Jing is hoping to have it verified as the longest in the world by the Guinness World Records. Jing Mei told journalists:

“It started off as a mad idea and then we thought we could actually make it happen. We’re both delighted with the result and we are definitely going to contact Guinness World Records to get them to agree that this is an official record breaking dress.

The 3-mile-long train weighs 50kg. Jing’s fiancé, Yuan also revealed the dress cost the couple £4,000, approximately a year’s wages for the average Chinese worker, adding: ‘It is her day, so what she says goes.’

To get anywhere, Jing needs the help of 40 bridesmaids. This is certainly not going to be a low-maintenance wedding.

Modified: Aaaah!!! am so sorryyyyy, I never noticed that the post has being created as a result of bad network.... among others.
Accept my apology plssss.

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Where is the dress na?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
undecided aso da?

12 Likes

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
lies
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
where is the dress?

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by merieam16(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
D dress dey 4 high sea e dey come..,no fexgrin

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by MisterLongman(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
All the posters above asking for the dress..... Wetin una wan am do sef
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by bullyman36(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: All the posters above asking for the dress..... Wetin una wan am do sef
What else do u expect from girls....dy too like to dy seesee cheesy
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by adet991(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Again where is the dress?
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Extom(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Egbon, Aso da? undecided
Mi oti ri pinshure joor angry
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by heir01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op u forget to add the link to ur blog

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by nwaobitex: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
all this shitt without pic
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: All the posters above asking for the dress..... Wetin una wan am do sef

No be d OP add see photos for d title of d post. We click am nw, we no see any photo. Op should be charged with false and malicious deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
akinsadeez:

No be d OP add see photos for d title of d post. We click am nw, we no see any photo. Op should be charged with false and malicious deceit.
gringrin
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
No pictures? undecided
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by suckerpunch: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, wait never put the picture. Do it on Sunday. Make my babe no go change her choice of wedding gown......again! grin
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm sure yhu rhead the topic very well
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by MisterLongman(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
penquin: I'm sure yhu rhead the topic very well
Kpele
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by tdayof(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
op say thank you

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by tdayof(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
penquin: I'm sure yhu rhead the topic very well
Elantracey: No pictures? undecided
nwaobitex: all this shitt without pic
fairygeh: where is the dress?
merieam16: D dress dey 4 high sea e dey come..,no fexgrin
Ekiseme: undecided aso da?
bestestgirl: Where is the dress na?
suckerpunch: Op, wait never put the picture. Do it on Sunday. Make my babe no go change her choice of wedding gown......again! grin

Extom: Egbon, Aso da? undecided
Mi oti ri pinshure joor angry
fairygeh: where is the dress?
merieam16: D dress dey 4 high sea e dey come..,no fexgrin
Ekiseme: undecided aso da?
suckerpunch: Op, wait never put the picture. Do it on Sunday. Make my babe no go change her choice of wedding gown......again! grin

C cloth ⓓ██████

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Missonas(f): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Level of wastefulness

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by darne(m): 2:45am On Sep 27, 2014
ehyaa cheesy
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Emessy(m): 4:34am On Sep 27, 2014
LOlz the woman must have spent a bigger fraction of her years lonely
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2014
How much is 'China' material, made in China and sold in China?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2014
undecided her brain must be inherently laden with thalidomide angry
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Sarimah(f): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Is dis rilly necessary?? Nice gown btw
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by fairygeh(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Huh. sad insanity
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
na dress be that?
This one na just 'lining' na...but the gown fine
If I am Guiness Books, I wouldn't count this, bc that tail no be material na. I was expecting to see something 'thick'.
How much be 1yard of that thing kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2014
^^^^ abi o!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: na dress be that?
This one na just 'lining' na...but the gown fine
If I am Guiness Books, I wouldn't count this, bc that tail no be material na. I was expecting to see something 'thick'.
How much be 1yard of that thing kwanu?
Forgive me, I'm just having a boring afternoon

Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by HFOG(f): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sickness
Re: Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
ITbomb:
Forgive me, I'm just having a boring afternoon

Issokay...enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Biography/pictures Of Nollywood Most Sexiest Actress-motilola Adekunle / Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships / Unbelievable Transformation! SEE Nicki Minaj @17 Before Surgery And Fame! [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.