Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! (2215 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
yeah... the citizens fan thread. welcome true fans!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by ammyluv2002(f): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Manchester United you mean? grin tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by tayoccu(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2014
another breed of glory supporters...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
fooking haters. oya fook off already. this is a thread for champions. Fans should identify themselves abeg!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
in other news.. man city 4- 2hull city. mangala own goal. Rising to the top like the phoenix..! haters gonna hate!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2014
patwilly: in other news.. man city 4- 2hull city. mangala own goal. Rising to the top like the phoenix..! haters gonna hate!
Nice result. Mangala had a bad day. It happens. Remember Demeichelis last season. Mangala would put on better games to erase today. He is a work in progress.

Note the Citizens have not yet peaked. When they peak, they will be frightening.

WE ARE CITIZENS.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by coded01: 4:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm! grin

Welcome to the English Champions of 2013/2014 Season... tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Nice result. Mangala had a bad day. It happens. Remember Demeichelis last season. Mangala would put on better games to erase today. He is a work in progress.

Note the Citizens have not yet peaked. When they peak, they will be frightening.

WE ARE CITIZENS.
representing bro. the champions league is a must this season. at least a semi final appearance

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Repping.
I'm glad Demichelis cut his hair short for this campaign. At least half of his fumbles last season were caused by that distracting yeye hairstyle.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Citizen ko, Indigene ni
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Not too cool result ytday. man city needs to pick it up. the ""lack of European experience" theory won't fly any longer. its been four straight seasons for Mike's sake!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Man CIty is useless simple.

PSG that started their project after you are even doing better
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter: Man CIty is useless simple.

PSG that started their project after you are even doing better
Do you like eating beans as meal Mr. Ramdeuter?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by barackohandso(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
So Manchester city actually have a fan thread

Cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2014
Pellegrini: ‘New Manchester City training ground is best I’ve ever seen, better than Real Madrid’s

Manchester City’s brand spanking new Etihad training ground – featuring 16 training pitches and a 7,000-seater mini stadium – is almost completed and ready to for use.

It’s just the latest project in Manchester City’s unstoppable expansion, which the Abu Dhabi group will be hoping will propel the club to the next level.

Boss Manuel Pellegrini has paid a visit, and says he was blown away by the sheer quality and size.

‘It’s the best I’ve ever seen; and I’ve seen a lot like Real Madrid’s Valdebebas camp, but this is even better.’

https://www.nairaland.com/1932536/pellegrini-new-manchester-city-training

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Man City now has Nigerian Fans!!! Too many strange things happening these days!!! Is the world really coming to an end? angry
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by dytbabe: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Team

#Sergio Agüero
#Frank Lampard
#Yaya Touré
#Edin Džeko

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
[b]Do Manchester City Really Have An Old Squad?

People seem to think being 27-31 is very old now. Reality is Man utd challenged for titles with a lot of old players but the reality is until they are about 33-34 years old they can still perform similar to before. I still think most of the players in the man city squad about 11 players have at least another 2 years at the top.

Players like Clichy 29 years old, Zabaleta 29 years old, Kolarov 28 years old nearly 29, Sagna 31 years old, Fernando 27 years old, Caballero 33 years old, Navas 28 years old nearly 29, Aguero recently turning only 26, Kompany 28 years old, Demichelis 33 years old nearly 34, Jovetic 24 years old nearly 25, Lampard brief loan player 36 years old, Dzeko 28 years old, Silva 28 years old nearly 29, milner 28 years old nearly 29, Joe Hart only 27 years old, Fernandinho 29 years old, Yaya Toure 31, Mangala only 23 years old etc.

So basically a lot of players are coming to there peak of there careers. I reckon in 2-3 years time players like Navas, Dzeko, Milner, Fernando, Kolarov, Sagna, Yaya Toure, Caballero etc will all be moved on. The older players like Demichelis will be his last season I reckon as will Sagna and Clichy as city will look for an upgrade.

So my summary is Man city squad is at the peak age, only good for another 2-3 years before a massive change in squad personnel of about 11 players.
https://www.nairaland.com/1933532/manchester-city-really-old-squad
[/b]
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aston Villa 0-2 Manchester City: Yaya Toure & Aguero break hosts' resistance

Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero struck late on to secure a hard-fought win for Manchester City over Aston Villa.

Toure coasted past two challenges before sliding a controlled finish past Brad Guzan in the home goal.

And Aguero sealed the points with a stunning strike from the edge of the area following a pass from James Milner.

Aguero had earlier hit the post while Kieran Richardson was denied by Joe Hart at the other end.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/match/aston-villa-vs-manchester-city/1703615/report?ICID=MP_MS_5
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by coded01: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
3 points in the bag... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
dytbabe:
Team

#Sergio Agüero
#Frank Lampard
#Yaya Touré
#Edin Džeko
A babe Finally! Now thats what i'm talking about. Welcome sweet.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by patwilly(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
nchewi:
Man City now has Nigerian Fans!!! Too many strange things happening these days!!! Is the world really coming to an end? angry
no, its you thats coming to an end! Dont ask me how i know. Your granny told me!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
patwilly:

representing bro. the champions league is a must this season. at least a semi final appearance

grin Semi what Pls beat CSKA home and away 1st, (Which is even Imposible..) undecided

Then beat AS Roma in Rome.. (Another Imposible mission)

Europa league is Man City's Final destination..
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
dytbabe:
Team

#Sergio Agüero
#Frank Lampard
#Yaya Touré
#Edin Džeko

undecided
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by dytbabe: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Bimfo:

undecided

Bend ur neck too
U hear
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2014
dytbabe:

Bend ur neck too
U hear

How can U be Man City

Ehn?? undecided
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by dytbabe: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Bimfo:

How can U be Man City

Ehn?? undecided

I am a full blown barca fan
On the other sides
Athletico, Bayern, got love for City too and any team that can beat either Manure or Selsi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2014
dytbabe:

I am a full blown barca fan
On the other sides
Athletico, Bayern, got love for City too and any team that can beat either Manure or Selsi grin grin

angry
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by dytbabe: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Bimfo:

angry

And yes selsi goin down today
*dancing*
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2014
dytbabe:

And yes selsi goin down today
*dancing*

If them beat me, I Owe you 5k call card.. (Any network)

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by dytbabe: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Bimfo:

If them beat me, I Owe you 5k call card.. (Any network)

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread! The Citizens.. Champions Of England! by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2014
dytbabe:

Yimu

Lol.. Wait and see na..

If Arsenal beat my Chelsea today, I owe you 5k Call card..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Walcott, The New Beckham, Henry Or Flash In The Pan / Arsen Wingar And Jose Morinho On Vincent Enyeama / Why Arsenal Fans Are The Most Arrogant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.