Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out (15489 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Six Foods To Avoid Before You Meet Your Woman In Bed / How To Avoid The "gas" Effect Of Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Paulv(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
So op expect make person seatdown dey read all this..

1 Like

Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by junell(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Story too long.
I eat out when I feel like.
I don't eat out when I don't feel like. grin grin grin
End of story.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by junell(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Paulv: So op expect make person seatdown dey read all this..

As in... this na real epistle. Even Paul own no long reach.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Missmossy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nice tipscheesy but anyone who wishes to eat out still will.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Ekumankama1: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Who says Restaurant food is better than Home cooked food. Firstly it's healthier, secondly it's tastier, thirdly it's much cheaper and guess what? You can even eat at your own pace, chew all the chicken bones to chaff, burp and belch as you please and no need to shape your mouth when chewing. Add that you can attack the food with your bare hands without appearing primitive or having just been transported from the stone age.
Verdict for best restaurants? Mama puts and canteens which don't even cost much. However, the hygiene issues need to be considered, but then, have rats and roaches not been found in the kitchen departments of many of the worlds leading five star hotels.
Anyone who wastes his life savings dining out can only be termed an Olodo of the highest order.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Olusanya333: Sorry to say this *BUT IS NONE OF MY BUISNESS*
Don't worry, of course we know IS none of your BUISNESS
Happy Sunday
:-D grin
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by Olusanya333(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2014
Ellimist:
Don't worry, of course we know IS none of your BUISNESS
Happy Sunday
:-D grin
Uhmm whats special about dis sunday. Happy day sha.
Re: Ways To Avoid The Temptation To Eat Out by SenatorJames(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nice post, it will help people to be more economical and to eat healthy.

but if I may ask, what do sweet sensation, Mr biggs, KFC and the rest stand to gain from this write-up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Consuming Genetically Modified Foods / Healthy Sweet Potato Porridge: How To Prepare Nigerian Sweet Potato Porridge / Organic Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.