Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ? (926 Views)

Nigerian Doll Created By Taofik Okoya Now Outselling White Dolls Barbie / Racism Of The Jews: We Were Created By God To Serve The Ppl Of Isreal / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by hinohsend: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2014
r]
Re: ? by JEITO: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2014
God doesn't create people with a particular Nationality stamped on their fore-head. Nationalities result from border division, migration etc.. Native Americans are like gbagyis in Nigeria- they like to move away from people that's why european emigrants seized the fertile lands of North America.

I'm proud that I am Nigerian because I "fit in" properly and won't change it for anything else.
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm happy am a Nigerian , it has her challenges though and all country has theirs .. Our leaders and many insane people are the problems !!

Atleast, I can't trade Nigeria for Somalia or Liberia abi Ebola ravaged Sierra-leone !!
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm trying to imagine the mentality of someone who thinks god creates people as Nigerians or Americans, and all it says is "e-diot"!! undecided
Re: ? by segsxpendable(m): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2014
prod to b a Nigerian anytime,anywhere...Nigeria is soo blessed,tz jux the bad eggs that are polluting us...God Bless Nigeria..#GBN#
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 27, 2014
sauer: I'm trying to imagine the mentality of someone who thinks god creates people as Nigerians or Americans, and all it says is "e-diot"!! undecided

Suya? grin lol. You don't sound nice this days I hope all is well
Re: ? by tomiobj(m): 2:57am On Sep 27, 2014
sauer: I'm trying to imagine the mentality of someone who thinks god creates people as Nigerians or Americans, and all it says is "e-diot"!! undecided
. Lolll. I get d joke. E-diot. An idiot but an e-idiot. Just lyk mail and e-mail
Re: ? by tomiobj(m): 2:59am On Sep 27, 2014
hinohsend: Guys let's be honest are you happy GOD created you as a Nigerian?? Considering d. Fact that countries like the USA and Afganistan exist.[/color][color=#990000]
. Ur post is wrong. God dosen't create you as a nigerian. if ur nt happy being a nigerian. Apply for us or england citizenship
Re: ? by macof(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2014
There's no such thing @OP

A man's identity is his tribe/ethnicity which doesn't always translate to nationality
Re: ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Joavid:

Suya? grin lol. You don't sound nice this days I hope all is well
Josephine grin No mind that guy jor. Been a while!

(1) (Reply)

Quintessence Gallery Presents IJE UWA (life's Trajectory) / Were You A Victim Of Any Of These Myths When Growing? / Gay Guy Proposes To Boyfriend In Church And The Congregation Applauds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.