Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday (1085 Views)

Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / New Date For Coronation Of Oba Of Benin Fixed For October 18 Due To Polls Shift / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday by TolstoyFan: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

The Delta state government has announced a 3-day ceremony for the official coronation of first-class king His Royal Majesty Obi Chukwuka Noah{Aniyemeze} Akaeze I, the Obi of Ubulu- Uku kingdom in Aniocha South Local Government of Delta State. The 3-day ceremony kicks off on Monday, 5th September 2016 by 9am with the official presentation of staff of office to the king. On Tuesday, 6th September, by 9am is Ubulu Day and paying of homage to His Royal Majesty. There will be an interdenominational thanksgiving service on Wednesday, 7th September at the Police Ground, Ubulu Uku in Aniocha South LGA of Delta State. Each day, the event begins at 9am prompt. For those not in the know, 17-year-old Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I was installed as the king of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom following the death of his father, Obi Akaeze Edward Ofulue III, who was kidnapped and subsequently murdered in January 2016 by unknown gunĀ­men. The young king, who has ascended the throne of his forefathers, schools in the United Kingdom.

http://dawntodusknews.com/17-year-old-delta-king-obi-chukwuka-akaeze-i-for-coronation-next-monday/

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday by HungerBAD: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
May his reign be smooth.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday by tukdi: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy I am so happy to see this!!!

May wisdom, strength, humility never ellude you throughout your reign!!!

Long live the King!!!

Congratulations!!!
Re: 17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday by PrinceAbinibi: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Ask for Wisdom and fear of God, not Just Wisdom like Solomon.
Re: 17-year-old First-Class Delta King, Chukwuka Akaeze I, For Coronation On Monday by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 03, 2016
God bless u your highness..

(1) (Reply)

The Levels Of Culture Identity In Nigeria / 5 Interesting Facts About Nothern-nigeria Pride Queen Aminat (pics) / Tension In Kwale/okpai Over The Killing Of A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.