Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (148563 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / OAU 2014 Post UTME: 7,779 Candidates Scored Above 200 / Oau 2014/2015 Post Utme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by toluwalope1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Exactly. Finally, someone gets it. They were frustrated by my comment. It was fun, though, deflating their egos.
hope you don't take offense. I think some tins you said on DAT thread shouldnt have bin uttered. like d "milestone" tin.happiness is relative,what brings you happiness and a sense of fulfillment might not necessarily bring me. if d lady says a man would make her happy, I think you should respect her wishes and not attack her person,its not ideal.if you hadnt made DAT statement,d e-quarrel won't have ensued
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by efyzhi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chiamaka01:

That's my mum's family church. smiley Which state are you from?

Ogun
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Femi86: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
dcrownnn:
helooo am here
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Timmytimmy: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
FLUIDS:
...i will av mercy on whom i will av mercy on....she darent try dat again...*laffin*

Now that you've apologised, I guess we're good. I'm about to say something that I would ordinarily prefer to say to you privately but we'll probably never meet. I also want you to dissociate it from our little encounter because it has nothing to do with it.

You think i'm proud, right? Thanks. I think so too.

I think you have a mild case of Inferiority Complex. Please don't fight with me. It's what I really think. You can thank me later. God bless you.

I hope you won't misconstrue this to mean I'm picking on your integrity.

Hope we're still good?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by FLUIDS(m): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

No offence, but this phrase got me cheesy cheesy grin. All these phrases you are forming, diaris... cheesy
if any error is detected am at ur feet to learn i acknowledge d fact dat am nt d best...go on correctin me....tanx for ur attention
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by FLUIDS(m): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

That's my mum's family church. smiley Which state are you from?
shey u guys dey do introduction ni??
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by FLUIDS(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=Timmytimmy post=28685243]

Now that you've apologised, I guess we're good. I'm about to say
something that I would ordinarily prefer to say to you privately but
we'll probably never meet. I also want you to dissociate it from our
little encounter because it has nothing to do with it.

You think i'm proud, right? Thanks. I think so too.

I think you have a mild case of Inferiority Complex. Please don't fight
with me. It's what I really think. You can thank me later. God bless
you.

I hope you won't misconstrue this to mean I'm picking on your integrity.

Hope we're still good? [/quote]tanx for ur correction

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by FLUIDS(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2014
do u tink d issue on ground was due to inferiority complex??NO..afterall i beat pharmacy cut-off so y will i b inferior to u*am nt proud pls*
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by OAUTemitayo: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
enter thread and runs out immediately
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by OAUTemitayo: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2014
hey guys
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by efyzhi(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2014
FLUIDS:
do u tink d issue on ground was due to inferiority complex??NO..afterall i beat pharmacy cut-off so y will i b inferior to u*am nt proud pls*

U a pharmacy asudg
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
hey guys
I thought you "ran out immediately" !!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2014
20 Mondays..
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by superT14: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
uumm:
20 Mondays..
sounds good
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=FLUIDS post=28685617] if any error is detected am at ur feet to
learn i acknowledge d fact dat am nt d best...go on correctin me....tanx
for ur attention [/quote]

[s]But i didn't say it was wrong, i said it was funny.[/s] Okay. smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=FLUIDS post=28685755]do u tink d issue on ground was due to
inferiority complex??NO..afterall i beat pharmacy cut-off so y will i b
inferior to u*am nt proud pls*[/quote]

Based on the bolded, i think he's right. And, tip for later, he wasn't given pharmacy? Where d'you pull that out from?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=toluwalope1 post=28682230]if you hadnt made DAT statement,d
e-quarrel won't have ensued[/quote]

Maybe, i went too hard on her, but, what happened to freedom of speech?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by toluwalope1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Maybe, i went too hard on her, but, what happened to freedom of speech?
.yh.freedom of speech but DAT doesnt cover attacking pple' persona,if every1 said anything dey wanted to say regardless of weda it hurts d next person den dere won't be an ounce of peace left in d world.pple will Neva c tins same way,we different.our duty is to show respect,tolerance "spite"our diff ideologies.

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
toluwalope1:
.yh.freedom of speech but DAT doesnt cover attacking pple' persona,if every1 said anything dey wanted to say regardless of weda it hurts d next person den dere won't be an ounce of peace left in d world.pple will Neva c tins same way,we different.our duty is to show respect,tolerance "spite"our diff ideologies.

I get that and that was why i admitted i was kinda harsh. But if i were to follow this line of thought, then those guys shouldn't also have gone for my jugular. smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by toluwalope1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

I get that and that was why i admitted i was kinda harsh. But if i were to follow this line of thought, then those guys shouldn't also have gone for my jugular. smiley
.yh.hmmm! yh "d jugular". was a fire,dey fanned it instead of quenching it.Dats wht most pple do
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by kinxlink(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
I want to fill my jamb form dis week, but am confused on the university to take as my first choice, i've always admired these two schools. "FUTA and OAU". i wanted to go for mechanical engineering in FUTA and electrical/electronics in OAU, i'm from Akure, and I wanna know wich one does merit admission. thanks!!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by jarofclay: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Exactly. Finally, someone gets it. They were frustrated by my comment. It was fun, though, deflating their egos.

See wat hapund a while bak

Timmytimmy said;

No oh....Even though that's been feminist, I have no issue with names. I just said that to identify the thread. You had some other ideas that were also feminist.
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with feminism. African men are proud anyways. some women have to put some of them in their places.

Chiamaka01 replied;

I have no desire to be in the number.

Pls, i nid 2 mk sens ov dis. embarassed

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
jarofclay:

See wat hapund a while bak
Timmytimmy said;
Chiamaka01 replied;
Pls, i nid 2 mk sens ov dis. embarassed

This is a case of context, i replied him in a different context from what he said. You won't understand what my reply meant. smiley Don't sweat it.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by jarofclay: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

This is a case of context, i replied him in a different context from what he said. You won't understand what my reply meant. smiley Don't sweat it.

Pls try 2 explain ma. smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
jarofclay:

Pls try 2 explain ma. smiley

There's no need for that. smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by jarofclay: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chiamaka01:

There's no need for that. smiley

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2014
jarofclay:

undecided undecided

Okay, there's no need for that, sir. smiley
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2014
superT14:
sounds good
yea really really good
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by XXX5(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR
THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice and took the
Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME are
advised to check their names from the list of
candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Obafemi
Awolowo University Website (www.oauife.edu.ng)
or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng and follow the procedures
for registration as laid out. Confirmation of
admission on the OAU website shall commence with
the payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of
N20, 000.00 (fresh students only).
Candidates shall thereafter continue with the
registration procedure as detailed out on the e-
portal of the website as provided above i.e.
(www.oauife.edu.ng) or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng.
Students are required to pay appropriate charges as
indicated below by obtaining scratch cards at the
counter of any of the branches of the following
banks:
ECO Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
United Bank for Africa Plc
WEMA Bank Plc.
OAU Micro Finance Bank
Union Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
XXX5:
banks:
ECO Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc.
OAU Micro Finance Bank
Union Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank
so we can pay acceptance fee?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by SaintRobs: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
XXX5:
banks:
ECO Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc.
OAU Micro Finance Bank
Union Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank
please,where did you copy the above post??
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by SaintRobs: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
XXX5:
banks:
ECO Bank Plc
First Bank Plc
IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
WEMA Bank Plc.
OAU Micro Finance Bank
Union Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank
there is nothing like this on the newly created portal of OAU.
http://www.oauife.edu.ng/ips/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (105) (Reply)

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.